Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Someone in a boardroom at one point said how can we screw with the community? I know, how about using ice cream as code words and watch the speculation fly.

It was worse last year. There actually hasn't been any actual speculation on what it all means (aside from the potential location spec that doesn't work).

But let's do this.

Let's assume zones will be:

Ridiculously Probable

New York

Hollywood

Central Park

San Fransisco

Possible

Shrek Alley

Sting Alley

Mel's

London Waterfront

Avenue of the Stars

Unlikely

Springfield

KidZone

Hey... look... there's nine of them.

I don't think LT has a house this yr....

My source says lt IS in fact a house...but not if it was Zangara or not.

Will post more when I talk to them again.

EDIT: Based more so on the legions and things from the past, not Zangara.

Could this be the meaning behind 'flashback'?

Edited by JDW

"Flashback" (which was the hint provided by Jimmy), is rumored to be inspired by attempted assassin Guisepie Zangara, who tried killing Roosevelt, but killed Chicago mayor Zemeckis instead. He was executed by electric chair (the flash) and the house will supposedly go back through his life.

Personally, I hope the title is Aftershock.

"Flashback" (which was the hint provided by Jimmy), is rumored to be inspired by attempted assassin Guisepie Zangara, who tried killing Roosevelt, but killed Chicago mayor Zemeckis instead. He was executed by electric chair (the flash) and the house will supposedly go back through his life.

That would actually pretty neat as far as titles go. Reminds me of a natural disaster though.

Speaking of disasters...is havoc 2 supposed to be the disaster queue house this year?

so the house isn't really about him, but he inspired the concept for this mystery character