Halloween Horror Nights 23 Speculation

JDW

Wait, Shinning Time Station?

This could be just one of Charles' occasional misspellings... or... it could be a secret clue!!!!

A Treehouse of Horror scarezone in the new Springfield Area????

Tree house or Tea house? Either one could be equally terrifying.

pants on fire?!?!?!? i feel sorry for their dangly bits... wait Dr. Jimmy is this a clue or cryptic comment, dont play with our emotions... LOL

lol I think this means there's someone flat out lying about something they know, or someone not revealing something they do know. Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire :) Intriguing, me thinks.

lol I think this means there's someone flat out lying about something they know, or someone not revealing something they do know. Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire :) Intriguing, me thinks.

Well, I'm intrigued as well. See? This is what happens when we don't get LT updates. We start trying to solve other mysteries. Like who ate my cookies?

lol

Is that a pronouncement or wishful thinking?

A lil bit of my speculation. I would also say the pictures from the sprung tent with the "trees" and cell doors....are going to be from a ship... I also saw a sideways ship banister....throw in the Barachel ramp makers....Im thinking an undersea or sea type house, the trees are actually large coral, holding cell bars from a ship, ship banister, and ramps for some sort of stunt or effect.

By the looks of the 23 logo with the spikes, I think evil dead (because the hole tree and vine thing)

Maybe. My thoughts on the logo is that, it represents the that the Legions are re-emerging from the grave. Those are just my thoughts but, they could mean something.

• Like 1

where are you seeing this?

The image that Universal posted on Facebook with their announcement of the first house, the 23 looks like creepy tree branches.

Crossing my fingers for an Evil Dead house or Treehouse of Terror themed anything!