HHN 23 Construction (Discussion)

La Llrona is where Alice Cooper was. Afterlife is where Penn and Teller was. So La Llrona would be closest to Simpsons. Lighting rigs are going up in New York soon as well. Also, photo op was removed to accommodate a stage for Rock the Universe. Not HHN related.

Edited by The_Bled

Thanks AdmiralTyler for the pics!

Really cool route they are going with the TWD facde. Very interested what they are going to do there. Unlike last year there is a ton of room in between that fencing and the entrance of the house. I never thought we would enter the warehouse behind the Walker Arena like in the show when they mentioned we would be starting in Woodbury. That's actually really smart, and as anyone who watches the show knows, Walkers were definitely kept in that area so the options are endless on what they could put out there. Sensing this years facade will be a lot more like Hollywoods last year and not just a car along with a few props.

The inside shot of the house also looks really cool.

Edited by somebody85

I just can't get my mind around la llorana being by Simpsons... I was there a few says ago and it looks like a 3d house, paint wise. I think Afterlife is by the Simpsons, but ill prob be wrong haha.

Edited by Ande

Would love to see an area leading up to the campsite that would resemble the highway with broken down cars all beat up, piled up and flipped over. Would make a pretty sick area to walk through with the fog and walkers coming out of blind spots as you are passing by.

• Like 1

I posted the facade in the construction thread. Although I hate when people watermark things that anyone could take a picture of.

When I go on Monday I'll get some pics... watermark free.

Edit: NVM I fixed them because... meh I can

Someone at Orlando United got some nice shots of inside the RV and the campsite before it was covered up.

Is that supposed to be Woodbury with the cameo? I hope it's in a different area and more expansive. Also interested to see what that big grassy area is that's covered.

Edited by somebody85

These were postsed on the HHN Reddit page last night.

I don't know the original source or if the poster was the person taking them, but here's some in-house pictures of 4 out of the 8 houses, if this hasn't already been seen here. :-)

http://imgur.com/a/8kvkw#0

They are Universal offical pics. They originally put them up on the site but were pulled down for.. whatever reason. I grabbed them and they are in there respective house thread as the first post.

They are Universal offical pics. They originally put them up on the site but were pulled down for.. whatever reason. I grabbed them and they are in there respective house thread as the first post.

Ooooh gotcha, that would be why I hadn't seen them. Must have missed them when they were on the official page, and apparently I never waited long enough on the House Threads to let those pictures load? Because I definitely didn't remember them before lol. My bad.

• Like 1

At the entrance to universal they have added the truck that Darrel uses in the walking dead and it has his crossbow on top of the hood, then they have the Sophia we will come every day car that was in disaster last year! And they have the same bus infront of disaster and two other cars that are covered with tarps

• Like 1