HHN 23 Construction (Discussion)

I love that last photo. Looks like the Arena will be what we enter through. That could be pretty awesome

Like others have speculated that looks like the area behind the main part of Woodbury where Walkers are kept for the arena (that Michonne discovers). I think there will be 2 walkers chained to those posts they put up that you have to walk in between to get in the house (edit: those posts are actually to the left of the entrance but definitely close) and also in that fenced in area they added to the right. Also notice the grass thats next to the main entrance and the plants they added on the outskirts. They definitely went a different direction with this facade then I thought, and there is still a ton of room to add more and I doubt it's finished.

I also like the Woods scarezone. From previous shots it just looked like a bunch of plants on a walkway so it's nice to see all the trees in that area. I also think it's smart to use random cars all over the park. Looking forward to seeing more!

Edited by somebody85

That last photo from today looks like it will be props for the 'Clear' section of the Street Experience. That looks just like what Morgan used in the streets of his episode 'Clear'. I love this idea... Getting pumped!

It definitely is. Great recreation and loving the size of that tank.

I was kinda hoping the barn would be built over the path and you could walk through it, but I guess a small barn on the side is cool too...

Just because the barn is to the side, doesn't mean you're not able to go through it. ;) It's pretty much in the exact same spot the Skoolhouse was in 08'.

Guest kiwisoup

Wow. Defensive much? I was simply stating that it wasn't what I pictured in my head and said it was still cool, I don't see how that justifies a half-dozen people jumping down my throat about it. Now that it's fully built it looks larger than it did in the first pic and I just didn't see how you would walk through it in pics. Sometimes it's hard to tell with pics, but I've actually been in a real barn so don't tell me it's the size of a normal 2-story barn :-P. I basically expected them to reuse parts of the barn from last year's TWD house.

Edited by kiwisoup