Gothic

Mark M.

...Also to the gargoyle in the second room on the right and left, both of u...lol the right when u tapped the birthday button the 2nd time then gave me a fist bump then the guy on the left did to. Lol. :) the people I was with were like wtf?!?

Hmmm, birthday button? curiouser and curiouser

Went through here for the first time in quite awhile - far too long. Cast B never fails to delight. Finally was targeted by the Weeping Ang.., erm, statue at the edge of the facade. Nice attack! Also had some truly delightul interactions with the gargoyles in the second scene - especially the one on the left, who offered special and fun greetings on both sides of his abode! Never can get enough of the drop door gargoyle - although our interaction time was far too brief!. Ah, my bell ringer. You have continued to up the creep factor, which I didn't think was possible. It was a delight and pleasure to proffer my heart for yet another pass through the bell tower.

And for the first time in all my runs, I finally saw the gargoyle fly across the starry night. That was - really beautiful, actually. Impressive.

I wish I had more time to spend here, but thank you for allowing me to both enter and exit the cathedral yet again!

Bad luck? I went through Sunday night around 1am and there was two of them.

probably just bad luck. i went in at 6:10 and 6:20 saturday and he was missing, a Quasimodo was, the floored gargoyle in the star room was missing, and the hole in the wall where a gargoyle should be in the Cathedral was empty.

I guess I must have the worst luck ever, I went today Twice and the first actor in the first room was not there. I went like 20-30 minutes in between each time, Never saw him. Thursday I went once and didn't see him. And I don't mean scaring me, I mean I never saw anyone coming out of there.

Edited by Mr. Black

I guess I must have the worst luck ever, I went today once and the first actor in the first room was not there. I went like 20-30 minutes in between each time, Never saw him. Thursday I went once and didn't see him. And I don't mean scaring me, I mean I never saw anyone coming out of there.

Noticed this last night and tonight. It might just be one cast missing him? But the scareactor that is usually in the beginning on one of the casts seems to be at the end now. -shrug-

I love this house so much I really hope it does come back in the future somehow. I would LOVE if they somehow incorporated the costumes for a scarezone or if they did a sequel house. that would be so awesome. I am going to miss this house so much. This house is probably in my top ten of favorite houses from every year. The actors really made this so awesome .

I had an amazing time Sunday during what was probably my penultimate trip through the cathedral. To all the stoners and guardians - thank you for a phenomenal season. It has been my joy to spend this time with you, and thanks for all the frights, sights and affection. Vive la France!

what was going on today at the beginning? the line got up to 45 and it was not even 6:30 yet, what happened?

well, I ended my night with this house, literally, did this house twice from 11 to 11:50, long lines and a lot of waiting but I had to see my gargoyle friends again. I will miss this house a lot, the people that worked on this house and the people that design this house are all amazing.

• Like 1

what was going on today at the beginning? the line got up to 45 and it was not even 6:30 yet, what happened?

There was an issue with the Door of the Sound Stage.

It was great seeing all my friends who came through, see you next year!

Edited by Sinister
  • Like 2

It was so awesom being (almost) the last person through, with just cast a behind me..going through yelling house of the year all the way through. :) I loved this house and hope to see some rendition of it in the future...absolutely amazing.

To the 4 bell ringers, you guys are awesome...thank you. Lol I was asked so many times "how many times have you been through" to which all I can say is a lot. I went through gothic more then I went through all the other houses combined...it is honestly my favorite house ever.

• Like 1

I always spend the last few moments of HHN on Halloween night in my favorite place of the year. I was on my way over to Gothic at the end of the night, but I got distracted by a feud between the Traditionals and the Prisoners in front of MIB. While I truly enjoyed my final moments of the year with two of the best hordes, know that I was on my way!

Congratulations on HOTY - you truly deserved it! Gothic will take a place as one of the best HHN houses of all time for its amazing theming, sets, sounds, scares, and scareactors. Gothic, you will be missed!

• Like 2

• Mark M. changed the title to Gothic