Gothic

Mark M.

While a lot of people are excited for the costumes, I'm most excited about the sets for this house. After seeing the facade, and this being the house Universal chose to show off to that small group of people before the event, I have a feeling this will be the house with the most impressive sets. Good luck to all the scareactors cast here, I hope you make this house great!

• Like 1

This house. This #hotdog house. I think this is my most anticipated, especially after seeing Winter's Night last year. That picture above actually makes this house look amazing and I cannot wait to walk through it at least nine times within two days.

I think they really need a few #hotdog eating gargoyles...I mean come on. Or they could be driving around in a #smallclowncar.

From the looks of things, this house the potential to be THAT house this year...the one that ticks the boxes of what everyone is looking for in their favorite.

• Like 2

The website MiceAge.com has posted a brief write-up of this house from the sneak preview tour:

http://micechat.com/...ando-halloween/

If you read the review in the quoted link in the post and look at the 4th and 6th paragraph then as I said in my previous post this will in fact be a scene in the house! http://designingfear.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/2.jpg

Loving the walk-through description from MiceAge, thinking my favorite room may very well be the candles that blow them selves out and re-light (probably will stir up memories of the pumpkin pathway from 2008), or the starry night. This will probably be a completely beautiful house to walk-thru....may even be this year's Winter's Night.

Rehearsals were yesterday, All i can say is. you aren't even ready for this. On top of being a breathtaking set with spectacular special effects and great costumes. The scares are very very well placed :)

I'm really glad to hear this! I wasn't the most excited about this house due to the fact that the whole gothic theme never appealed to me, but hearing this makes me excited for this experience.

• 2 weeks later...

this house is beautiful, it is amazing, everything about it is amazing, the sets were completely amazing, the costumes I loved them, the actors were great, the effects were fantastic, I loved this house so much, I was sad that I missed out on some of the scares, but the ones I saw were really magnificent,

wow, wow this house was really good, this is the kind of house that I come to expect from HHN, and they delivered, sadly it is one of the few houses from this year that feels this way,

really amazing job with this house, I was floored

• Like 1