Gothic

Mark M.

476454366_GothicLogo.thumb.jpg.2b0db81f876b771f22aa21a1538f8863.jpg

The Catedral de Caementum Animus is, by day, undergoing a building-wide architectural refurbishment. By night, the many stone gargoyles that keep a watchful eye over the sanctuary come to life with the mission of protecting this sacred place against intrusion.

The cathedral is called The Catedral de Caementum Animus which is Latin. It roughly translates to The Cathedral of Living Stone.

Caementum - a type of rough stone used in Roman architecture.

Animus - The Roman belief of a soul.

• Like 1

The cathedral is called The Catedral de Caementum Animus which is Latin. It roughly translates to The Cathedral of Living Stone.

Caementum - a type of rough stone used in Roman architecture.

Animus - The Roman belief of a soul.

now that would have been a better name then gothic.

I wonder what other creatures or scareactors this house will feature besides gargoyles. Definitely my most anticipated house for this year.

we might see the weeping Angel from last year, I mean, it would make sense since it is both an angel and a living statue,

I am thinking we might see humans too, maybe either monks or construction workers or something like that ( I do hope we don't get too many humans though)

• Like 1

Being a devout Catholic, I don't know whether to be offended by this theme, or completely & utterly ecstatic. I think I'll choose the latter.

(not getting into religion here,but....)

I hope the former isn't the case...if it is, man you would be pissed when you see the tatto covering my shin of the Buddy Christ from Dogma.

In all seriousness though, not counting SH or TWD, this is probably my most anticipated house, as the set designs(if done anything like Winters Night) will be nothing short of beautiful.

Going to try not to get my hopes up too much and get let down like I did with The Thing last year.

I don't really get the name hate. I love it.

Short. Simple. To the point.

I'm with you on this one....from the looks of it, this house is going to offer up some seriously detailed sets. Who needs a long, drawn out, superfluous name for it, when in the end it will obviously speak for itself?

This is the last time I'm going to bring this up before giving out warning.

Keep religious discussion out of this thread. If you want to have a religious discussion, do it in a private message. If you have an issue with this, then send me a private message and I'll respond promptly.

I can't wait to see the costuming for this house. I've gotten more excited about this house after the description from the fans that got to go in. Sounds like an amazingly beautiful set.

that is the thing I am most excited about, the thing I Can't wait for, the costumes, I really cannot wait to see what they do here