HHN 22 Construction Discussion

JDW

I can't really get a sense of the layout here. As it's parked now, is the RV near where the entrance would be to the Disaster house?

Where the RV is parked at in that picture looks like its near the exit of the house. Thats about the spot where TCM & Leave It To Clever ended.

The entrance is on the other side, right by the Beetle juice show.

Edited by Thomashhn

Hearing the Stars and Stipes Pickup truck is gone... probably had nothing to do with HHN (most likely a worker's truck). It's a shame because that could have had some awesome possibilites.

Someone did spot rocks and barbed wire by the soundsatges but that is so vague you could just say "building materials".

RV is gone? Ah...that is a shame. Isn't the only way to see the sprung tents is if you get in the simpsons que line?

No, the RV is still there. JW is talking about this pickup truck that had been parked by the Sprung Tent for a few days.

Hearing the Stars and Stipes Pickup truck is gone... probably had nothing to do with HHN (most likely a worker's truck). It's a shame because that could have had some awesome possibilites.

Someone did spot rocks and barbed wire by the soundsatges but that is so vague you could just say "building materials".

Hearing the Pickup is gone... probably had nothing to do with HHN (most likely a worker's truck). It's a shame because that could have had some awesome possibilites. Someone did spot rocks and barbed wire by the soundsatges but that is so vague you could just say "building materials".

what kinda rocks? and barbed wire could be used for a house right?

yeah looks like a barn, does that mean WD for sure?

I know that nothing is for sure until Uni announces it. It just wouldn't surprise me at this point if the Disaster house does end up being either a TWD house or an unbranded TWD "knock off," with the RV and now this. Obviously I could be way off base.

As an avid fan of the series, I have already picture the TWD house now, on the wall projections of the show's highlights of walkers and the survivors resisting the hordes of the undead as we walk towards broken cars and barbed wire fences of quarantine signs all around then you get closer to the house...it's the hospital side exit that rick used to escape seeing all the dead infected lined up then venture through the hospital then the rooftops of atlanta later to the CDC then to hershel's farm but sadly by the picture of how the barn and the rv is very close to past house exits i believe the house would be only highlighting the first two seasons and not a preview of the new one but hopefully im wrong and see the prison that's been amped up since last season. I presume undead little girls and the nightingales horse for a cameo so I feel the HHN craze starting to grow once again this year.

but sadly by the picture of how the barn and the rv is very close to past house exits i believe the house would be only highlighting the first two seasons and not a preview of the new one but hopefully im wrong and see the prison that's been amped up since last season.

Even though the show has been filmed here in my town and right outside my dad's office, I haven't ever seen the show. With that said, maybe the third season could be featured as a scarezone in San Francisco. From the facade to the barn, would be the first and second season and the third season could be displayed as perhaps a transport vehicle crash/prison break scarezone.

Those gates look big enough to allow parade floats to pass thru......hmnnnnn.

The current daytime parade does not go through that portion of the park.

Unless you're speculating a parade based off gates...

Edited by Victoria

Is there going to be some kind of elaborately decorated line or something....why all of the covering on SS44???

a member on Rumors (Cody) stated he's heard a rumor that the house will reach beyond the inside of the SS. I have no clue what the gates for.