HHN 22 Construction Discussion

JDW

Funniest part is how much time we spent watching them look for her.

I know right? I admit to being one of those people. I've yet to figure out if that was the writers kind of "gotcha" storyline for that season...proving that us die hard fans will watch them do about anything or look for anyone.

The gate does look sickening, I love it. However (sorry if this has been discussed) is there going to be the video in the archway or not? Just asking 'cause the poster is there currently. However I am getting excited and the Silent Hill video with the massive amount of fog leads me to believe we are still going to get fogged out in the streets which is awesome.

Holy Cow that gate is amazing! Check it out in the construction pics.

This makes me so happy. We have had a good archway since '07.

LOVE the front gate :) Personally, I like it sans the video screen...for me this offers up FAR more ambiance, and we all know how I am about that ambiance factor.

Holy Cow that gate is amazing! Check it out in the construction pics.

This makes me so happy. We have had a good archway since '07.

Would be amazing (yet probably impractical) to "board up" all kinds of other windows in the park...to make it look like the entire park was bunkering up against a Zombie/whateverelse invasion. LOVE the simple little boards going across the arches and can't help but think what other "haphazard boarding up" would do to an overall park theme!

The gate does look sickening, I love it. However (sorry if this has been discussed) is there going to be the video in the archway or not? Just asking 'cause the poster is there currently. However I am getting excited and the Silent Hill video with the massive amount of fog leads me to believe we are still going to get fogged out in the streets which is awesome.

I saw DTF had pics of fog boxes in CP