HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

I'm willing to bet that Maze 3 is another Alice Cooper maze, based off his album Alice Cooper Goes To Hell....

Hints that lead me to think that possibility

* One of the hints for Maze 3 mentioned "Poet"... Poet = Could mean Lyricist

* Dante = Hell (obviously)

* Murdy is a huge Alice fan

* Murdy said "based on an Artistic Concept" ... He implied it could be a CD/Album

* Alice will most likely be "back by popular demand" ....

I'm willing to bet that Maze 3 is another Alice Cooper maze, based off his album Alice Cooper Goes To Hell....

* Murdy said "based on an Artistic Concept" ... He implied it could be a CD/Album

This seems extremely likely. It's pretty clear its original while being based off something because he needed to look up inspiration. It being "a bad trip" sounds like how welcome to my nightmare was last year, there was a 95% chance we were gonna see a cooper maze this year anyone. Murdy said he needed to pitch it to someone who had to love it (probably alice cooper) This one might just about be a lock.

Edited by 00nightcrawler

I realy hope this is not the case -___-

Those are some very good guesses. I guess the next step would be to look into Alice's cover arts and see if any of them are Hell related.

I'm sure this is way off topic. I've been completely absent from the threads for months, But wasn't last year supposed to be Murdy's last year? Or is that this year? Not that I want him to leave, But I remember him saying something about leaving.

He said he didn't have many years left. A handful at the most. And he had picked the number and said he thinks he's going to stick to it.

I realy hope this is not the case -___-

Me and you both buddy. But if it's better than WTMN then I can't complain.

Those are some very good guesses. I guess the next step would be to look into Alice's cover arts and see if any of them are Hell related.

Alice_Cooper_-_Goes_To_Hell.jpg

Murdy was having one of those fake fights with his wife on Twitter One of them brought up a book research a painter. Maybe that's what he's talkng about? I mentioned ths in one of the posts previously.

Murdy was having one of those fake fights with his wife on Twitter One of them brought up a book research a painter. Maybe that's what he's talkng about? I mentioned ths in one of the posts previously.

I pretty sure this has nothing to do with Alice cooper since why would he need to refrence Dante's Inferno if it hay anything remotely to do with AC

^ I don't know Grind, I was hard pressed to think of how the French Revolution had anything to do with AC and then low and behold... lmao

And if I'm not mistaken, Steven being the artist who worked on posters last year was the codename, which would fit the AC codename for this year being Dante.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

^ Or is that an evil trickery way of making us think it's the Terminator queue?!

All unnecessary dumb hinting aside, I'm sure it is. WWW queue is already missing a wall, the Behind the Mummy venue's closest wall is the actual Mummy attraction, Shrek I'm not too sure. But has anyone gone to take a look? Maybe he means one of those polls in the queue that were everywhere. Hopefully he takes some of those down as those really conflicted with maze design.

On another note, guess we gotta re-put together all the codes and clues since we lost 2 months of data. Lot of great convo that I would've liked to read again after the event came now gone :(

From Twitter,

Here's a hint on Maze #5 code named "Carpenter"...it isn't one of John Carpenters films, but the title of one of his films is a major clue.

So not a John Carpenter film.... Sounds like the only commonanlity to Carpenter is a title to one of his movies

1970 The Resurrection of Broncho Billy

1974 Dark Star

1976 Assault on Precinct 13

1978 Eyes of Laura Mars, Halloween

1980 The Fog Yes

1981 Escape from New York, Halloween II

1982 The Thing, Halloween III: Season of the Witch

1983 Christine

1984 The Philadelphia Experiment , Starman, Man in helicopter

1986 Big Trouble in Little China, Chinatown[iI]Black Moon Rising, Boy Who Could Fly, Coupe de Villes

1987 Prince of Darkness

1988 They Live, Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers

1992 Memoirs of an Invisible Man

1993 The Silence of the Hams

1995 In the Mouth of Madness, Village of the Damned, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers

1996 Escape from L.A.

1998 Vampires, Halloween H20: 20 Years Later

2001 Ghosts of Mars, Vampires: Los Muertos

2002 Halloween: Resurrection

2005 Assault on Precinct, The Fog

2010 The Ward

I'm not up on code names from the West Coat... But from what I'm told they are a little far out usually.

Many of these I think can be eliminated as they are iconic of John Carpenter.... But with the whole AMC rumor, What about "They Live" implying TWD?

I was thinking, with the snow white and the huntsman rumor floating around for hhno, and the mention of it here too, how well it would fit in the house of horrors. The forest could be the dark forest, the mirror room could have the personification of the mirror from the movie, and frankenstein's room could be the queens castle I guess...if they put work into it...don't shoot me *dodges tomatoes*

Ladies and gentlemen, it sounds like the maze venues will remain unchanged despite the big rumor of Transformers causing a "switch up". Murdy has said on his Twitter page that there will be a maze in the JP venue this year.

Yup, had a feeling! I was worried last year though. I'm not sure if it has to do with Transformers not being as popular as they thought it was going to be or if it was simply fire codes being okay with that many people down there -- or possibly both. But once the ride opened, I had a pretty good feeling we'd still get that location, despite the logistics of the original queue.

I don't feel like re typing this ,so I'll just copy what I said from micechat

Yaaaayyyy,new hhn thread

I have a feeling hoh will not be receving an overlay this year and heres why .Murdy has confirthat there will be 6 mazes. He's said that there will be two in the lower lot and four in the upper, but he said that he has released all the code names for this year. Obviously, these codenamed are not about hoh because of the enthusiasm he's been putting into these mazes. I'm not saying it won't be featured, but I'm doubting it will be reviving any type of overlay.

That's now TWO properties that have fallen apart in the early stages. I hope this doesn't mean 1/3 of a rushed event :-/. However, if there were so many offers from producers for this year and supposedly next year, replacing this maze could be done by tomorrow, HOPEFULLY.

And I feel confident Cooper was already apart of the plans from the get go, Freak :(

Whatever the case, I know Murdy can put together a great event, even if he has to build the maze literally the night before.

I'm just very curious as to what's causing these properties to back out. Why WOULDN'T you want your property represented? HHN of all places will do it justice. Is it one of the producers wanting more money? Are they not liking the early designs? Is it Universal deciding to go with something else? WHAT? WHAT?! TELL MEEEE!!!