HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

I have a feeling that there is something going on the codename AMOK. When it was first released he was very enthusiastic about it. And he even finished the maze treatment in as he said record time. He also said that we has very ambitious about it. He said that the film that it was based off of was very influential to him. I just thought that maybe he would show that he was more upset about having to stop doing that film. If it was so important to him. Not sure what exactly could be up with this. I just think that something is.not right with it.

Also a hint was that the mazes take place in 3 countries, and 2 of the Mazes are in the same country. Doesnt that only count for 4 mazes?

Edited by Hhnh86987

Two of John's hints for "Classic Cowboy" is referring to Falco's "Rock Me Amadeus."

-Lyrics of the song mention a famous composer by name.

• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

-The song mentioned was featured in the Simpsons and Family Guy.

• In the Family Guy episode "Petarded", Brian asks Lois if Peter's stupidity bothers her, to which Lois responds that she just represses the thought. The camera then zooms into her brain and shows a tumor with the face of Peter singing, "I'm a tumor; I'm a tumor" to the tune of "Rock Me Amadeus".
  • The song is featured in the Simpsons episode, "A Fish Called Selma": Troy McClure performs the part of the human in a musical adaptation of Planet of the Apes. "Amadeus" becomes "Dr. Zaius".

Edited by iLuvStabWounds

I would have never found that out! Thanx

heres a list that I found of NFL teams that haven't been to the super bowl.

Never played in a Super Bowl: Cleveland Browns 1950-1995 Cleveland Browns 1999- Present Jacksonville Houston Oilers Houston Texans Detroit New Orleans Arizona

Two of John's hints for "Classic Cowboy" is referring to Falco's "Rock Me Amadeus."

-Lyrics of the song mention a famous composer by name.

• Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

-The song mentioned was featured in the Simpsons and Family Guy.

• In the Family Guy episode "Petarded", Brian asks Lois if Peter's stupidity bothers her, to which Lois responds that she just represses the thought. The camera then zooms into her brain and shows a tumor with the face of Peter singing, "I'm a tumor; I'm a tumor" to the tune of "Rock Me Amadeus".
  • The song is featured in the Simpsons episode, "A Fish Called Selma": Troy McClure performs the part of the human in a musical adaptation of Planet of the Apes. "Amadeus" becomes "Dr. Zaius".

Rock Me Amadeus was from 1985, not 1987 though.

Is anyone following this Magic 8 Ball game John is playing tonight? Lotta information in there that we can use. Hmm...

Rock Me Amadeus was from 1985, not 1987 though.

Is anyone following this Magic 8 Ball game John is playing tonight? Lotta information in there that we can use. Hmm...

Darn! thought I had it.

^yea, the only one that interested me was him confirming a property from 2011 being featured. So I looked up movies from then and the one that caught my eye was Scream 4

I don't see that happening. Just look at Scream 4 Your Life last year, Murdy didn't put in any effort for the Scream franchise. Besides, I heard that doesn't have any intention for using Scream at HHNH again.

It sounds like Murdy will be having scares where actors will come out of the floor. Someone on twitter asked if there will be any floor or ceiling scares and here's how he replied:

Well we dug two pits today...hmmm...wonder what that could be for?

:D :D :D

Here's what I could gather from the Magic 8 Ball Murdy has done.

-There will be clowns this year ins some way.

-One of the mazes will be carnival themed.

-Scream is not coming back in any way (Sorry DTH).

-There will be some original mazes this year.

-There will be six mazes.

To summerize The Magic 8 ball day (Thanks to Wesker from Rumors for taking the time to do it :) )

Welcome to Magic 8 Ball Friday where you can ask any question about HHN 2012 you want but I will only reply with Magic 8 Ball answers.

Scarezone Related:

@HorrorNights #hhn will there be clowns this year?

outlook good

@HorrorNights is klownz cooming back?

signs point to yes

@HorrorNights will there be six scarezones this year?

cannot predict now

@HorrorNights Will "Freaks" be back this year?

my sources say no

@HorrorNights will sliders return?

my sources say no

Terror Tram:

@HorrorNights does the Terror Tram follow the exact same path this year as last year?

my sources say no

@HorrorNights will Terror Tram be in a different location this year?

cannot predict now

Maze Related:

@HorrorNights will there be 3 new mazes this year?

you may rely on it

@HorrorNights do any of the mazes have a carnival theme?

As I see it, yes

@HorrorNights is there going to be an exorcist maze?

outlook not so good

@HorrorNights are any of the characters in the mazes lacking the power of sight?

it is certain

@HorrorNights is the Smiths song from Maze # 1 "Suffer Little Children".

most likely

@HorrorNights Do any mazes this year pertain to aliens?

don't count on it

@HorrorNights Are any mazes this year based on franchises released in 2011?

signs point to yes

@HorrorNights any original mazes this year not based off any movie?

signs point to yes

@HorrorNights Is there going to be a Lords of Salem maze?

Cannot predict now

@HorrorNights do any of the maze properties have all female protagonists?

reply hazy, try again

@HorrorNights do any of the mazes contain stalactites?

concentrate and ask again

General HHN:

@HorrorNights will there be more than 1 show for HHN this year?

cannot predict now

@HorrorNights will there be any repeats?

Concentrate and ask again

@HorrorNights Will there be any repeated themes, that have been reworked?

@HorrorNights Will this Finally be the year that we get to see a "Treehouse of Horror" theme for the Simpsons Ride? haha

Very doubtful

@HorrorNights Will Alice Cooper be involved at all this year?

Better not tell you now

@HorrorNights are any past characters gonna be in it

Better not tell you now

@HorrorNights hmm are either Freddy Krueger, Mike Myers, or Jason going to be back this year?

very doubtful

Walking Dead Rumor:

@HorrorNights Will we get a Walking Dead maze this year?

@HorrorNights will there be anything related to The Walking Dead at HHN this year?

cannot predict now

^Thanks Jeramy! I didn't want to have to look back at all of those tweets. lol

With Walking Dead a very strong possibility in Orlando this year, I could see AMC wanting to making a bi-coastal promotion for the start of the new season.

So "Suffer Little Children" is the song for maze #1 after all. Hmmm....

Since suffer little children is hinted to be the smiths codename ,I looked up the survey from last year for properties that involve children...

Amityville Horror

The Exorcist

Insidious

Paranormal Activity

Poltergeist

silent hill

Trick r Treat

Childs play

American Horror Story

Then he said that the film was on the november 2011 survey of this yeaex so I'm guessing the film was on this years survey but not last years survey so that leaves..

Amityville Horror

Insidious

Paranormal activity

Childs Play (surprisingly)

American Horror Story

I asked Murdy if a property released in 2010 would be featured and he said not likely , so that takes out Insidious( wamp wamp waaammpp) ,but he said that a property from 2011 would be featured soooo

I honestly think that the magic 8 ball was to throw us off. If he isnt however then i dont think scream will be there. Bescause I asked him about scream and he said that his sorces say no.

Edited by Hhnh86987

Since suffer little children is hinted to be the smiths codename ,I looked up the survey from last year for properties that involve children...

Amityville Horror

The Exorcist

Insidious

Paranormal Activity

Poltergeist

silent hill

Trick r Treat

Childs play

American Horror Story

Then he said that the film was on the november 2011 survey of this yeaex so I'm guessing the film was on this years survey but not last years survey so that leaves..

Amityville Horror

Insidious

Paranormal activity

Childs Play (surprisingly)

American Horror Story

I asked Murdy if a property released in 2010 would be featured and he said not likely , so that takes out Insidious( wamp wamp waaammpp) ,but he said that a property from 2011 would be featured soooo

Althought it is listed at 2010, Insidious was released April of 2011. 2010 was when it hit the Toronto International Film Festival.

Also, has anyone considered Fright Night as a 2011 franchise?

My 2011 list is: Insidious, Fright Night, and Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

My 2011 Short list is: Hostel: pt. III, Hellraiser: Revelations, Quarantine II and Paranormal Activity 3

Edited by DireBrian

Replacement for Maze #4 is code-named "Quigley".

Since 1932, Quigley Publishing has tracked the top stars at the box office. They released a list of the top box office stars of all time. The hint to the theme of maze 4 is one of the top 10 stars on Quigley's list.

Here's the list right here:

Source: http://www.quigleypu...op10_lists.html

Top Ten All-Time Poll of Money-Making Stars Position Years on List 1 John Wayne 2 Clint Eastwood 3 Tom Cruise 4 Gary Cooper 5 Clark Gable Tom Hanks (Tie) 7 Bing Crosby 8 Paul Newman 9 Mel Gibson (Tie) Bob Hope (Tie) Jerry Lewis (Tie) Harrison Ford (Tie)

Any ideas here?

• Like 1

Althought it is listed at 2010, Insidious was released April of 2011. 2010 was when it hit the Toronto International Film Festival.

Also, has anyone considered Fright Night as a 2011 franchise?

My 2011 list is: Insidious, Fright Night, and Don't Be Afraid of the Dark

My 2011 Short list is: Hostel: pt. III, Hellraiser: Revelations, Quarantine II and Paranormal Activity 3

Oh yea ,thanx. soooo my guess is that the smiths is Insidious.

Oh yea ,thanx. soooo my guess is that the smiths is Insidious.

Insidious or La Llonora returnining is mine.

Replacement for Maze #4 is code-named "Quigley".

Here's the list right here:

Source: http://www.quigleypu...op10_lists.html

Any ideas here?

It's Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds. Those are the two who were fired on the same day. Let's work together on this.

I know Burt Reynolds auditioned for Rosemary's Baby, was that maybe the inspiration for another recent horror film?

Also, he was in Deliverance. Does that reference anything?

Eastwood's carreer spans back to f----ing Creature from the Black Lagoon. He's got alot.

ALso, do either of these two have horror influence in their personal lives?

Any thoughts?

Edited by DireBrian

Oh there was a few more from the 8 ball... might help

@HorrorNights is the movie 'Insidious' somewhat incorporated with this years event?

very doubtful

@HorrorNights will scream be a part of halloween horror nights 2012?

don't count on it

@horrornights is there a Saw maze this year?

very doubtful

@HorrorNights do any of the characters in any of the mazes have wings?

my reply is no

@HorrorNights will a movie from 2010 be featured this year

my sources say no

@HorrorNights Are there any mazes which are based on existing franchises that aren't films?

reply hazy, try again

@HorrorNights This year does one of the featured films have the world revelations in its title?

Cannot predict now