HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

The HHN website says: "Face the 7 Deadly Sins with Alice Cooper". That means we were right about the 7 Deadly Sins! Who was the first person to guess that? They deserve to be given a plaque...

That was me. I wish they gave me a plaque, lol. I guessed that in December when he first showed Dante's Inferno. Soon after I guessed it could be related to Alice. All without code names, haha. :)

Edited by Hauntfan

so anyone wanna speculate on HOH

there installing the overlay ala Disneyland (Huanted Mansion Holiday) and the queue will have industrial and dubstep hmmmmm?

Where did you see they're getting the overlay? Wasn't that the whole "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme at Disney?

Well if that's the case and Industrial/Dubstep really is gonna be featured in the house.....it's sounding more like an original idea. Does anyone know any horror movies with dubstep/Industrial playing on the soundtrack?...lol. Maybe it will be a mash-up of the newer monsters. Freddy, Jason, Chucky, you get the picture. Idk, just spitting out an idea.

Edited by manbeast

Where did you see they're getting the overlay? Wasn't that the whole "Nightmare Before Christmas" theme at Disney?

He was just referring the NBC overlay since they close the Haunted Mansion for a prolonged period of time to put the overlay in, which is the same method the HoH is finally doing for whatever overlay they're getting. Besides music, we have no idea what the overlay for HoH will be.

What if the overlay is a mashup of past mazes? That may not be cool for someone who has been to most or all HHN events but it would be neat for guests, like myself, who has only been to hollywood once. A lot of rumors about HOH being classic monster this year for HHN, but if i remember correctly wasnt there already classic

monsters in it?

He was just referring the NBC overlay since they close the Haunted Mansion for a prolonged period of time to put the overlay in, which is the same method the HoH is finally doing for whatever overlay they're getting. Besides music, we have no idea what the overlay for HoH will be.

Yes^^^

What if the overlay is a mashup of past mazes? That may not be cool for someone who has been to most or all HHN events but it would be neat for guests, like myself, who has only been to hollywood once. A lot of rumors about HOH being classic monster this year for HHN, but if i remember correctly wasnt there already classic

monsters in it?

I kinda doubt it, then what would be the point of putting a install overlay.

monsters in it?

It'd be impossible. Would have to require the rights to a lot of different movies. I can see them getting Rob & Eli on board, along with including their own properties (Wolfman, The Thing) and original mazes (Vampyre, La Llorona) but outside of that, I'd say that's one of the things for sure not going to happen. Murdy has touched upon it before when people have suggested it. Also, producers don't like mixing properties together.

ok dos'nt this kill the TCM and Poltergiest speculation?

"There are mazes set in 3 different countries, 2 mazes are set in the same country"

ok 6 mazes.

3 different countries, 2 in the same countries.

both Silent Hill and and The Walking Dead happen in the united states Alice Goes To Hell does not even happen on this plane of existance.

Quigly and Smiths happen on two different countries and not in the US.

Both Poltergiest and TCM happen in the US so there out.

Well, I'm pretty sure Silent Hill is in a fictional town as it's a fictional game. I think it might be based on a town in the U.S, but I can't find any confirmation that it actually takes place in the U.S for sure. I could be wrong.

Well, I'm pretty sure Silent Hill is in a fictional town as it's a fictional game. I think it might be based on a town in the U.S, but I can't find any confirmation that it actually takes place in the U.S for sure. I could be wrong.

Silent Hill is is Between Main and New England in the game and in West Virgina in the movie, http://silenthill.wi...lent_Hill_(town). Sorry I grew up with these games lol I also know Raccoon City is in Arizona :P. plus he said takes place in in the same country silent hill fictional or not takes place in the United States.

I think murdy changed that when Quigly was added to the line up.

nope he said this after Quigly and Freak updates the Code Name Thread so don't question he will spank you jk.

sorry guys

^Holy crap! Never thought about that. That also throws out any possibility of Lords of Salem. Jeez, can't think of any horror movies recently that take place in other countries. Unless, it's a classic monster movie, but I, 100% believe it won't be. Does HOH Overlay rule out that clue though, or does Quigley definitely not take place in the U.S? Meaning, if the HOH overlay and The Smiths take place in other countries, would that mean that Quigley could take place in the U.S? Or does this clue only apply to codenames?

^Holy crap! Never thought about that. That also throws out any possibility of Lords of Salem. Jeez, can't think of any horror movies recently that take place in other countries. Unless, it's a classic monster movie, but I, 100% believe it won't be. Does HOH Overlay rule out that clue though, or does Quigley definitely not take place in the U.S? Meaning, if the HOH overlay and The Smiths take place in other countries, would that mean that Quigley could take place in the U.S? Or does this clue only apply to codenames?

it counts trowds the codenames only, Qiugly and The Smiths, which means Jurassic Park Queue and Shrek 4D, HOH does not have a codename.

it counts trowds the codenames only, Qiugly and The Smiths, which means Jurassic Park Queue and Shrek 4D, HOH does not have a codename.

I know HOH doesn't have a codename, but I wasn't sure if that clue ONLY applied to codenames. Thanks for clearing that up for me. So this does rule out our 3 best guesses for Quigley. Lords of Salem, Poltergeist and TCM. Wow. I wonder what trickery Murdy is using on us this time with the codenames? ;)

^ Shit so that means La Llorona is returning also for the fact that it takes place in Mexico.

Pretty much, but you never know. That clue seems obvious to point to La Llorona, so it could be trying to throw us off, then again, it could be that Obvious! :D

But in all honesty, no codenames have been that obvious this year.

I'm trying to think of some random foreign horror movies. Get ready for a Susperia Maze....lol joking. Would be awesome though! The only other one I see as a possibility until someone shoots it down is Hellraiser. Any way we can tie these clues to Hellraiser?

Edited by manbeast