HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

Haha I know. John is probably gonna be pissed.

Not at Alice! Haha. Honestly, he probably didn't know any hardcore HHN fans were watching.

hahahaha he spilt the beans!! wait did Orlando copy us this year? xD

Yes they did! You should see how the Orlando folks are freaking out Alice will have a maze and how they're going to be like Hollywood, oh no!!!!! /Sarcasm

Alice Cooper Goes to Hell.....in my beloved House of Horrors (did I hear that correclty)?!? Is it possible to fit all the elements described in Dante as the overlay in HOH? I was starting to think that Dante was related to some TV/Book/Movie/Comic Horror Anthology series. It will be interesting to see the announcement, if this is true.

Edited by AsylumSB

Well, we saw that one coming awhile back! I'm a tad excited. This is much better than a straight up sequel to WTMN with new rooms or something. And much better than the disjointed ideas I was thinking this might be.

Alice Cooper Goes to Hell.....in my beloved House of Horrors?!? Is it possible to fit all the elements described in Dante as the overlay in HOH? I was starting to think that Dante was related to some TV/Book/Movie/Comic Horror Anthology series. It will be interesting to see the announcement, if this is true.

Why wouldn't it be true?

And no, not House of Horrors. Has to be in 3D! John also said he barely started work on HoH. This sounds like it's been planned.

Its not that I would not believe Alice Cooper would be returning (my previous posts and speculation reasoned that WTMN was the highest rated maze and AC should return in some form). I listened to the stream again and he specifically said "House of Horrors". Maybe he was just getting the nomenclature confused with Halloween Horror Nights.

Edited by AsylumSB

Alice Cooper Goes to Hell.....in my beloved House of Horrors?!? Is it possible to fit all the elements described in Dante as the overlay in HOH? I was starting to think that Dante was related to some TV/Book/Movie/Comic Horror Anthology series. It will be interesting to see the announcement, if this is true.

he just said Halloween Horror Nights wrong. Anyone else get a "Grandpa Vibe" off of this whole thing? he gave out too much info when he wasnt supposed to and he called it Halloween House Of Horrors its like textbook grandpa mistakes lmao.

• Like 3

he just said Halloween Horror Nights wrong. Anyone else get a "Grandpa Vibe" off of this whole thing? he gave out too much info when he wasnt supposed to and he called it Halloween House Of Horrors its like textbook grandpa mistakes lmao.

I don't know about "Grandpa Vibe", lol. But he just doesn't have the time to follow the event the way we do. He doesn't know the exact name, he probably didn't know they are very secretive on how they announce it.

Hahaha as much as I LOVE Alice, I TOTALLY agree xD totally got that vibe lol :P

Dont we usually wait for an actual official announcement? Freak is gonna spank you!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Even though BD confirmed TWD and SH, we didn't have a thread until Facebook/Twitter officially announced it.

Edit: It's funny, every time Freak goes to a park, we get a big update. Freak goes to DCA, we get TWD announcement, Freak goes to USH, we find this! Freak... You need to keep going to theme parks, lol! :D

Edited by Hauntfan

Alice Cooper announced it himself. Even said the full name. That's official as it gets! If it were Greg Nicotero announcing the Walking Dead on accident, it'd be different. But considering the maze is called ALICE COOPER, I say it's warranted lol

Hahaha as much as I LOVE Alice, I TOTALLY agree xD totally got that vibe lol :P

thank you lol someone who understands me "You kids with your Halloween House Of Horror at the Universe Studio park" oh grandpa Cooper.

Dont we usually wait for an actual official announcement? Freak is gonna spank you!

yes which is why no thread will be made tell then, and when Freak gets home from universal your all in trouble! jk

Ha Ha!! Seems likely, I was just hoping that HOH would finally get its due and I could point fingers at the lot of you who speak bad about the often maligned, but always underated overlay. :P

Bam. It was Alice Cooper and has the hell theme. At least I was right on that.

Now... Quigley?? I'm leaning towards TCM, although I'm not a big fan.. Wish we could get some more hints on that one.

I don't know. Could be Poltergeist. Orlando is rumored to have a Poltergeist style house, the 19th Century Victorian Mansion house. With the IP sharing, it wouldn't surprise me.

Ha Ha!! Seems likely, I was just hoping that HOH would finally get its due and I could point fingers at the lot of you who speak bad about the often maligned, but always underated overlay. :P

Im with you I loved Wolfman and Castle Vampyre before then I hated the HOH overlays.

I feel like someone was asking him about a Halloween concert and he got confused.

Good ol ' Grandpa Cooper!

I don't know. Could be Poltergeist. Orlando is rumored to have a Poltergeist style house, the 19th Century Victorian Mansion house. With the IP sharing, it wouldn't surprise me.

Ip sharing means we share properties for example Orlando and Hollywood doing the walking dead and silent hill, so it wouldnt count with original mazes let alone a orignal maze that simuler to a movie.

Hahahaha this literally made me lol.

I smell a new meme Grampa Alice!!! "New mazes annouced The Dead Walker and Quite Hill" I kid I kid.

Ip sharing means we share properties for example Orlando and Hollywood doing the walking dead and silent hill, so it wouldnt count with original mazes let alone a orignal maze that simuler to a movie.

^yes.. but right now, we don't know if it will be an "original" house or not. So the reason why it was mentioned along the lines of IP sharing was because it very well could be another IP house. Its really not that much of a stretch because it would save them money rather than having it be exclusive to one park... which is the reason why we have 3 IP shared houses right now.

But the whole Poltergeist thing was still worth mentioning...

^yes.. but right now, we don't know if it will be an "original" house or not. So the reason why it was mentioned along the lines of IP sharing was because it very well could be another IP house. Its really not that much of a stretch because it would save them money rather than having it be exclusive to one park... which is the reason why we have 3 IP shared houses right now.

But the whole Poltergeist thing was still worth mentioning...

What I ment was since both parks are Ip sharing why would you let Hollywood do polterguist and do a maze that is only simuler to it, or how does a maze simuler to a movie means the other park is just gonna do THAT movie not saying polterguist is not a possibilitie, I just don't see a connection between the two at all.

^^^That was the point I was trying to make Grindhouse. They don't know if it's original or not. I meant the clues seem similar to Poltergeist so it could even be a "Poltergeist" house.

Wait wait wait so were having an Alice Cooper Maze someone give me details the video dosent play. Where is the maze located confused someone help.

Whoa!!!! Slow down, lol. Alice Cooper says in the video they are doing an attraction at both Orlando and Hollywood. He confirms the name. Alice Cooper Goes to Hell in 3D. That's about it.

What I ment was since both parks are Ip sharing why would you let Hollywood do polterguist and do a maze that is only simuler to it, or how does a maze simuler to a movie means the other park is just gonna do THAT movie not saying polterguist is not a possibilitie, I just don't see a connection between the two at all.

No, there are some rumors that the Orlando house might be themed to "Poltergeist". Not just similar to it.

Edited by Hauntfan