HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

I dont think its an Alice Cooper Maze because he said its a property.

Uhhh... Alice Cooper IS considered a property when it's based off an album like last year.

But seriously, this sounds like it could be an Alice Cooper maze. My guess is John said he wanted to do the maze over a year ago with AC, but when W2M was announced to come out, they had to theme the maze to Welcome to My Nightmare. I really hope this is Alice Cooper, been a coop fan for years!

I did more reaserch and I discovered Dantes House. Dantes House is a museum in Italy that has paintings by some French artists and they are all about Apocalypse or hell on earth.

Uhhh... Alice Cooper IS considered a property when it's based off an album like last year.

But seriously, this sounds like it could be an Alice Cooper maze. My guess is John said he wanted to do the maze over a year ago with AC, but when W2M was announced to come out, they had to theme the maze to Welcome to My Nightmare. I really hope this is Alice Cooper, been a coop fan for years!

Seems kind of apocalyptic...hell on earth maybe ?

Something like that. Did anybody else realize all the mazes, TWD, SH and that Dante all have an apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic feel? Maybe the mazes will be tied together this year! Fingers crossed. :D

I did more reaserch and I discovered Dantes House. Dantes House is a museum in Italy that has paintings by some French artists and they are all about Apocalypse or hell on earth.

Okay, but what is your point. That they are going to make a house based on this museum, or something else? I'm confused.

You are right Hauntfan it is a property. Im sorry messed up in that one

It's okay. We mess things up all the time, it's actually good to have people correct you, that's the beauty of speculation. We would get nowhere if we follow something based on wrong information. :)

Something like that. Did anybody else realize all the mazes, TWD, SH and that Dante all have an apocalyptic/post-apocalyptic feel? Maybe the mazes will be tied together this year! Fingers crossed. :D

I was thinking locations was kind of the theme. With Silent hill being an alternate detention, and The Walking dead being post apocalyptic Atlanta. Plus the tag line " once your in there's no way out".

^I think I see what you mean. The fact that the museum has hell based art, "Dante" will have something to do with hell, am I right?

I was thinking locations was kind of the theme. With Silent hill being an alternate detention, and The Walking dead being post apocalyptic Atlanta. Plus the tag line " once your in there's no way out".

Could be, I hope we get a theme one way or another. It actually feels like we might! Not something huge, but a little something to tie the event together.

Edited by Hauntfan

^I think I see what you mean. The fact that the museum has hell based art, "Dante" will have something to do with hell, am I right?

Could be, I hope we get a theme one way or another. It actually feels like we might!

Yes that is what I think the paintings illustrate hell on earth by demons roaming the earth and satan taking over the world.

honestly all the hints makes me think of a certain video game not saying thats what I think it is but it sounds like it WAY too much, it would be awsome in my book if is this, but cant say if this is it so I'll keep it to myself till further evidence shows up.

and by the way I wouldnt realy consider Silent Hill an end of the world situation.

I'm going to say it's a new maze by Alice Cooper. Hopefully there will be some story that goes on in it since WTMN didn't have much of one. Sounds like Dante will be a very unique maze.

Although I dont think or hope it is Alice Cooper Im with hopefully they do make it a story cuz WTMN just confused the hell out of me.

The only video games these clues make me think of is Diablo, Dantes Inferno, and Resident Evil. But I dont think the maze is based off a video game I hope its original

there one that fits the bill more then any of those.

Although I dont think or hope it is Alice Cooper Im with hopefully they do make it a story cuz WTMN just confused the hell out of me.

there one that fits the bill more then any of those.

Which one if its good I hope it becomes a maze or a possibility for coming years :)

well Its Devil May Cry but the reason Im not saying is although it has gory, creepy and cool atmosphere, its more action then horror although it retains some of its horror elements, tis a straight out hack and slash game that being said though it would make a awsome maze if it were up to me that why im iffy on even metioning it but it does fit well

Dante's Inferno- the game draws so much from Dante's Inferno the most obviouse being the main character being named Dante and his brother named Vergil, picts hell in the same way as having lawyers, alot of Demons and monsters refered to in the book are enemys in the variouse games.

Cotton Candy-the news game being released this January has a Coney Island like themepark.

D-the name does not have the words Dante or Inferno but it does have a D.

Movie-it hasnt been a movie in 21st centuary or at all actualy

Huge Scenes-The landscapes for these games are on a grand scale.

F'ed up Office- In these games it is realy impplied that Humans are basicly cattle and Demons control everything as higher ups and business men and the new game immplies it most and even uses a "They Live" aspect where there is sublimnal messages that keep humans in check that can only be seen by some people i.e. A fast food sign has the sublminal message "Eat, get fat, let them eat you" and "Gluttony is good".

Vegas-The town where the main character lives is a Vegas like town Strippers, gambling ect.

Hieronymus Bosch-alot of backdrops and scenes are based off his paintings.

I can go on all day making connection but like I said its still a wild guess but it does have a few good scenes I can think of like a strip club where a massacre goes on, torture chambers, inside a Leviathan, castles, a demonic Amusment park, a nightclub, hell, ect.

but I digress its just a random thought

No matter what the property is, I have a strong feeling the beginning of the maze will start with "Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here." With the whole Dante's Inferno basis, it kind of feels inevitable haha. :)

And I agree with Grindhousehero13, I don't think the theme is post-apocalyptic because Silent Hill is more so a dream/nightmare-like state then apocalyptic, and I'm leaning heavily towards a video games in particular being the maze... Time to continue researching...

^I seriously doubt it's going to be "Devil May Cry. I completely forgot about that game until just now. In all fairness though, I'm not much of a gamer.

like I said its a fair fetched guess but it does fit. Im not saying its goping to be a maze im just saying its realy close, and to be honest all the connection to Alice Cooper are kinda falling flimsy to me.