HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

Im just saying, Poltergist took place in a Newly built suburban house not a victorian Manor I do know these are rumors, and we do gotta realize we got 6 mazes well 5 plus terror tram since Im not gonna count HOH, and Orlando has 8 Orlandos is gonna have different mazes then us even if all Hollywood's Mazes are shared this just could just be a house about a polterguist that takes inperation from polterguist just like Demon Cantina took from From Dusk till Dawn and Legendary truth took from Paranormal Activity but if this is the case that dose not mean we are getting Polterguist, that being said that not knocking that Polterguist is not a possibility just saying an orginal house that is close to it does not prove it.

^thanks Hauntfan btw also did a little reaserch and Quigly refers to Linnea Quigly It seems to all relate to TCM do we could be seeing TCM.

What about Linnea Quigley relates to TCM? I found a quote that says it's one of her favorites but other than that...

^thanks Hauntfan btw also did a little reaserch and Quigly refers to Linnea Quigly It seems to all relate to TCM do we could be seeing TCM.

Isn't Quigley based off an actor on some Quigley list. Not Linnea Quigley.

Edited by Hauntfan

At this point, we got only 2 viable maze locations left -- JP queue and Shrek queue.

The codenames left are Quigley and Suffer Little Children (Dante matches ACGTH3D, all the way down to our speculation with the D being in the title meaning 3D).

We also have a Terror Tram but there's no clues whatsoever to point us in the right direction for that.

Quigley is a film possibly directed by Tobe Hooper. Suffer Little Children was on the survey last year.

I'd love to see Poltergeist but I have to stick to my guns and say Quigley is TCM.

I also don't think they'll do Poltergeist and La Llorona the same year (which my guess is for SLC).

We'll be very fortunate, lucky and have a great lineup if we magically get TCM and The Exorcist.

Isn't Quigley based off an actor on some Quigley list. Not Linnea Quigley.

You are absolutly right thanks again Hauntfan :) Still in that list there are films like night of the living dead a movie called chainsaw hookers and of course TCM and since in that TCM movie in the list Linnea Quigley stars in it I think it all points to TCM.

^TCM would feel weird in JP queue. Don't you think, lol. Not opposing the maze, but it would be odd there.

if i remember correctly & am too lazy to check the event maps... BUT they had TCM in the Mummy queue... so it'd really just be a relocation lol

if i remember correctly & am too lazy to check the event maps... BUT they had TCM in the Mummy queue... so it'd really just be a relocation lol

I meant the environment around the entrance and the queue, not it being in a different location. The JP Queue is full of foliage all around the entrance, it worked for AC last year, but I don't think it would work for TCM which is in Texas which has none of those plants, lol!

The only clashing of maze placement is with the facade. Last year, WTMN was a house facade and fit there. TCM, I suspect, would be the same. Then again, TCM is supposed to be in the middle of nowhere. Maybe it would work better for Shrek, although small, but then again, we've already had a TCM maze, so making it small kinda works in its favor instead of making it rather huge (JP queue makes up for a big maze). Exorcist is also a suburban area, much like WTMN, so maybe that's how it'll work... The Exorcist - JP queue. TCM - Shrek queue.

yes... and a had a house location ripped out from under us at the last minute so they could start building the unnecessary Transformers clone in its place... so the 7th house had to be relocated elsewhere...

and back to spec... have we figured out if "Dante" was the codename for ACGTH? I dont think i noticed anyone mention it, or im just doing to many things at once and missed it lol.

hold on hold on you guys lost a maze?

Yeah, they've had a lot of controversies with their event. 7 houses this year. To make matters worse, the 7th house location was demolished when they already started work on the maze. A lot of stuff's been moved around there this year.

^Dante is Alice Cooper. Almost certainly.

The only clashing of maze placement is with the facade. Last year, WTMN was a house facade and fit there. TCM, I suspect, would be the same. Then again, TCM is supposed to be in the middle of nowhere. Maybe it would work better for Shrek, although small, but then again, we've already had a TCM maze, so making it small kinda works in its favor instead of making it rather huge (JP queue makes up for a big maze). Exorcist is also a suburban area, much like WTMN, so maybe that's how it'll work... The Exorcist - JP queue. TCM - Shrek queue.

Unless La Llorona comes back, it would need to be in Shrek. But why would we have 2 themes from last year carry over? These last 2 mazes are the ones giving me the most trouble with speculation, AC, TWD and SH, were very easy to figure out.

Edited by Hauntfan

From everything I've found, it's a 50/50 toss up between Exorcist and La Llorona for Suffer Little Children. No evidence pushing it more in one direction or the other. Poltergeist used to be in that same category but I'm not quite sure anymore with the Quigley clues.

^ Murdy made a tweet at some point responding to "Are you getting closer to having the rights to the Exorcist?" and if I remember correctly, he basically said yes.

I asked that question. I got out of it, not that it would be a maze this year, but that's it's a strong possibility for next year...

Edited by JGmoney1996

Was La Llarona on the 2011 poll? Suffer Little Children's clue says it was on that list.

While we're at it, can someone please list what was on the 2011 poll since Murdy says the house is definitely on that list?

And boom. Knew I was right about Murdy having to fly out to film the video with Alice.

^Closer doesn't mean he got the rights. I'm about 60/40 on La Llorona returning vs Exorcist maze. Although I would rather see an Exorcist maze.

I never implied that there will be an Exorcist maze or that he HAS the rights. I was responding to "is an exorcist maze even possible?" and said he said "yes" to getting /closer/ to the rights -- Not making any big conclusions here. -__- Jeez guys how specific do I have to be here?

I hope Exorcist comes around one of these years. I'd rather see Exorcist than La Llorona or pretty much most everything else...

Edited by Alessa