HHN Hollywood 2012 Speculation

^IF it even is Alice Cooper.

Even if it isn't Alice Cooper, the search terms Murdy listed for research would still be relevant. I'm just interested in general to see all the research and imagery come together seeing as there is such a wide variety of subjects. He was the one to list them off as hints. :P

Edited by Alessa

The T2 maze looks exciting no matter what it turns out to be.

I'm fairly certain that the T2 venue is The Walking Dead based on the teaser video they did being shot in that maze. You can tell it's that venue based on the wall they're shooting in front of compared to the construction pictures showing that wall recycled from WTMN.

I'm fairly certain that the T2 venue is The Walking Dead based on the teaser video they did being shot in that maze. You can tell it's that venue based on the wall they're shooting in front of compared to the construction pictures showing that wall recycled from WTMN.

No the WWW area is home to the Walking Dead as confirmed on twitter.

I don't believe it was actually ever "confirmed" that Waterworld would be removed for WWOHP... just pure speculation.

However, I amused myself with the idea of B&T being in Waterworld again (yes kids they had B&T there in 2000) just so they could have fun spoofing Battleship. But this is a conversation for another time...

I wanted to bring up the whole "poltergeist" speculation that has been floating around... The reason I am doing so is in regards to one of the houses at the orlando event thought to be an "original" concept... Thanks to the house permit we have two scenes revealed:

Vortex Room (spinning tunnel)

"Wrong Side of the Bed"

Now the house in question is supposed to be a 19th century victorian haunted mansion... now if you apply the two scenes above to the movie "Poltergeist", you'll see them match up... the "spinning tunnel" would represent "going towards the light". And "Wrong side of the bed"... well if you have seen the movie, you should be able to put two-&-two together. Now the house very well could be "loosely based/inspired by" the movie, similar to the execution of 2005's Demon Cantina (From Dusk Til Dawn) or 2008's Interstellar Terror (Event Horizon)....

I figured it would be worth mentioning because with all of the IP sharing between the two events, I found the "poltergeist" spec over here & the coincidental match-ups to be worth sharing...

Eh... it was a thought I figured I would pass along. With all of the IP sharing between the two events, I'm not going to rule it out.

Honestly I wouldn't doubt it either. This year seems to have the most sharing between both parks. The only other time I can think of is Saw in 09 and the big three in 2007. Even then, it didn't seem like there was much back and forth between both parks. This year, obviously John Murdy and the guys from Orlando, Jim Timon, Patrick Braillard, have been talking, John filmed the video with Jim and showed up at comic con with Patrick. I actually, in my opinion, hope there is more IP sharing, so possibly next year if USO has an original theme, USH might have one too!

Does anybody know if they will have slaughter world again

I think they should have slaughterworld because they are removing waterworld for harry potter and thanks for the update Freak.

Acording to murdy all the fireworks and effect from the show were cuaseing alot of noise complaints so unless they figure something out I wouldnt count on SW coming back, although I wish it would come back.

Honestly I wouldn't doubt it either. This year seems to have the most sharing between both parks. The only other time I can think of is Saw in 09 and the big three in 2007. Even then, it didn't seem like there was much back and forth between both parks. This year, obviously John Murdy and the guys from Orlando, Jim Timon, Patrick Braillard, have been talking, John filmed the video with Jim and showed up at comic con with Patrick. I actually, in my opinion, hope there is more IP sharing, so possibly next year if USO has an original theme, USH might have one too!

Don't count on it while Murdy is in charge.