HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

The Thing would actually be a cool icon. They could do a lot with that idea. I know the icon and a maze won't mix this year, but imagine the Terror Tram experience:

You're going into an infected backlot to search for what's causing the havoc.

You get back on the tram... SOMEONE YOU'RE WITH IS THE THING! (picture of random person on the tram)

They spray you down all with acid to never return to civilization in order to quarantine the "infection."

That'd be so fucking epic... but it'll never happen.

Seriously, I need my own major theme park Haunt... lol

Edited by DTH316

Okay i have not seen the thing. So I guess i should get on that...I still think Scream is going to be the main icon, because it's been like the most requested property this year of what i've seen, but i guess all we can do is wait until tomorrow!

I'm not sure if he will release the icon first didnt he say he would release as code nane that wasn't cracked first? Im sure with all of the guesses that the icon has been guessed

Last year, HoTC was announced first, then our main icon (Who was Freddy). I think this year will probably follow the same sort of routine. "Hyped-up maze" first, then the main icon maze.

Okay i have not seen the thing. So I guess i should get on that...I still think Scream is going to be the main icon, because it's been like the most requested property this year of what i've seen, but i guess all we can do is wait until tomorrow!

While you and I still need to see the John Carpenter movie, I don't think that will be necessary for this maze, if it is the Thing.It will probably be based off of the upcoming prequel to promote the movie.

BTW, remember Murdy said that he was filming the first behind-the-screams for GV Black? The maze with dark spaces and lots of SFX? Hmmmm....

Wouldn't it be funny if he ends up announcing a maze that Nobody had on their radar, like "Phantasm" or something.

It would be the face-palm heard round the world.

LOL i actually have a feeling this will be happening and where all gonna be sitting here like "where the hell did this come from?" ahahah im SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT!! Also my guess for the main icon is either Scream or Trick or Treat, yes i still have hope in this!! Also i think this might be the year we finally get The Excorsist. idk but in less than 24 hours we will FINALLY KNOW! and yes freakazoid ^^ i recall when Murdy said that. The prop being used are the towers used for the fire cannons but there being used to support the facade. That means that Steven is the maze on the lower lot than

Just got back from Auditions, all I can say is......I made it!!!!(: other than that The announcement may or maynot be tomorrow, I talked with murdy after he watched our audition ( scariest moment in quite a while) and he said there were still talks it could possiblyy get pushed back till Wednesday, its all in corporates hands, I have to say today was an amazing day and to everyone who showed up, Congrats and thank you!(:

^IDK maybe that prop could be the car from Clownz or something.

well is murdy using multiple props or just one. If its just one than its definately reffering to the towers.what could the car from Klownz* be used for??

Also Congratulations Steven! I'm glad to see you made it on the scareactors team im sure you'll do an excellent job and serve HHN 2011 to be the best year by far. Hopefully everyone else enjoyed themselves also!! And i hope the PR will be tomorrow ! :/

he said witching hour but he's hoping for the midnight witching hour....SO EXCITED!!!! and geez steven somebody has always got to beat me to the punch haha, but congrats on becoming a scareactor! you'll do great and i cant wait to be scared shitless by you! haha

Oh and just thinking out loud...we all know how much murdy loves to mess with us...Freak posted about how GV black supposedly has a bunch of dark areas and such? So does Insidious....now i know murdy said that he hadn't seen the movie yet, but what if he's messing with us so that nobody would think it would be coming...he did say that there are alot of suprises for this year, and i think that would be one of the biggest suprises yet...just a thought...

And also if somebody could make a list of what we speculated for GV Black that would be awesome so that we could possibly further speculate on it.

Edited by LeeRay

^ Wish granted LeeRay. :)

GV Black:

-Will have area in maze that will be nearly pitch-dark

-Lots of SFX

-Character has silver fillings in movie

-Has something that indirectly relates to dentistry

-Murdy thought of the codename when reading the film's script...

We have speculated on GV Black being anything from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness to Trick r Treat to Scream to the Thing. My money's on the Thing.

THIS IS SO FREAKING EXCITING!!!!! :D :D :D

GV Black:

-Lots of SFX

We have speculated on GV Black being anything from Evil Dead/Army of Darkness to Trick r Treat to Scream to the Thing. My money's on the Thing.

Don't forget, it's a title character movie. And they don't have silver fillings.

GV Black:

-Lots of SFX

Hmm trying to think if any of these things relate to insidious besides lots of SFX and an area that will be nearly pitch-dark...Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is a title character? and there is the old lady that has been following Josh who might have silver fillings? But thank you very much for this list Freak!(:

Hmm trying to think if any of these things relate to insidious besides lots of SFX and an area that will be nearly pitch-dark...Sorry if this is a stupid question but what is a title character? and there is the old lady that has been following Josh who might have silver fillings? But thank you very much for this list Freak!(:

The title of the movie is a character's name (e.g. "Hannibal", "Carrie", etc...)

The old lady doesn't have silver fillings. HOWEVER the red-faced demon does :)