HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

I'm still heartbroken that beloved Ghostface won't get his epic due by helming the Terror Tram. Just a sad missed opportunity... just sad.

at least he'll havehis time in a maze, and WHO KNOWS

he MAYYY show up in the Terror Tram

after all it is just a movie

on a movie filled backlot ;D

Edited by StevenForTmrw

I AM SO FREAKIN EXCITED TO SEE WHAT OUR PR HAS IN STORE FOR US! and i hope it looks like im shouting there because i am(: I am really hoping that the PR will have our ticket info, dates, and first maze. That would be perfection <3

It's not enough. He needs to be the one on the video, setting up the TT.

Him showing up on the Psycho set or in the sheet maze would just not suffice or even be compensation for the complete epicness that would be the set up video for it.

At the moment, this year sounds like it'll be a repeat of last year in terms of quality. Sure we'll get some good mazes but it'll be "just another Halloween event."

The story separated it from the others, I felt. And that's what's saddening me at the moment.

In other words, in terms of price, if you wanted the cheaper experience with more variety, just go to Knotts. It's like they say, you get what you paid for.

As where Universal, I always felt like the quality and story telling elements justified the price. Now it's just the quality and it's still short the amount of mazes Knotts offers and for much more $$$ at times.

I don't wanna see this see this event go down the hole in terms of what it could offer. The potential is there but the last 2 years now, it's as if they don't feel like living up to it.

Some people may call it variety, I call it a story, cohesion, theme and balance to everything that's going on. Without it, it's no longer living in a horror movie... it's just another night at a Halloween themed theme park in October.

This also smashes rumors that the Firefly Family would be hosting the Terror Tram

Two questions, simple answers - - COMPLETELY CHANGE THE WAY OF SPECULATION THIS YEAR IN A MATTER OF MERE SECONDS.

ABSOLUTELY LIVID. UGH.

I'm not surprised at all. After last year's theme I figured that's where Murdy wanted to go with the Terror Tram. Pretty much a shame that he doesn't want to follow the "main icon" route by tying in the story of the event into the Terror Tram. Huge wasted opportunity but that's just the way it is.

Speaking of which, remember when Rob Zombie was talking to Murdy about something "really cool"? Well, it would hold up the Rob Zombie Terror Tram rumor. I don't know if the Firefly family would take over it though. Maybe it'll be based on some original concept or something that Rob has come up with.

On the other hand, we could have Wolfman as the main icon for the Terror Tram. :lol:

I'm not surprised at all. After last year's theme I figured that's where Murdy wanted to go with the Terror Tram. Pretty much a shame that he doesn't want to follow the "main icon" route by tying in the story of the event into the Terror Tram. Huge wasted opportunity but that's just the way it is.

Speaking of which, remember when Rob Zombie was talking to Murdy about something "really cool"? Well, it would hold up the Rob Zombie Terror Tram rumor. I don't know if the Firefly family would take over it though. Maybe it'll be based on some original concept or something that Rob has come up with.

On the other hand, we could have Wolfman as the main icon for the Terror Tram. :lol:

Original Content = WIN

getting a few ideas out of RZ head would obliterate almost every other tram we have

after seeing some of the twisted shit hes come up with

i must say i will be empressed

(hence why i wanted his original maze >.< )

I knew Ghost face wasnt gonna be the main Icon, well at least if we get a Scream maze he might show up at the bates motel.

;D

By the way i just sent john a tweet about the director. I'll let you guys know when he replies.

Murdy has stated before he'd love to use some of the Icons

except for the fact that we're a "Movie Based Haunt" (for the time being)

with that said we prolly wont be seeing Paulo for a while :/

Murdy has stated before he'd love to use some of the Icons

except for the fact that we're a "Movie Based Haunt" (for the time being)

with that said we prolly wont be seeing Paulo for a while :/

But He did say that the Director would be the only character he would use again since he's "STILL on the backlot" and were not saying as the Icon but as the host of the Terror Tram.

i would LOVE to see a return of the director...hes probably the most fit icon for hhnh.Im very sad to see the main icon wont be telling the TT story once again. Looks like another repeat of 2010, a non story telling theme year...just a bunch of horror icons mushed together. Who knows those it might turn out to be a good thing or a bad thing. It makes me wonder who will take over the tram this year hopefully not chucky again or freddy in that case

Edited by HorrorNights93

I wish I had a multi million dollar theme park to create a Haunt in... I'd make it so fuckin epic...

Anywho...

No, I got nothing to say.

My dreams -- have been -- SHATTERED.

*GASPS*

WAIT A SECOND...

ARMY OF DARKNESS TRAM! OMG!!!!

It all makes sense now!

I THINK I can forgive Scream not being the main theme of the Terror Tram if Ash is the host.

Oh wait, that'll never happen...

BOO.

Be awesome to go up against a bunch of deadites and possesed people.

An entire backlot with the cursed unleashed.

Walking through a decimated city with the tape playing.

Anyone ever play Evil Dead: Hail to the King or Evil Dead: Regneration?

Amazing games. I suggest watching walkthroughs on youtube to get a good idea of their stories.

And the Mummy Tunnel could be used as a time transporter.

OMFG, I hate how my amazing ideas aren't gonna be ussssssed!!! URGGGHH!!!!

Edited by DTH316

So I just saw the new SawTwins update...

FIRECANONS are the facade for the maze on the lower lot behind the Mummy.

What the eff? That doesn't sound like Hostel at all...

While I still believe Hostel is coming this year, I highly doubt it'll be in that location.

So what's the good news here, folks?

We're not getting a carbon copy of the last Saw maze in the same exact spot!

With Hostel in a new location, things won't seem too similar, hopefully.

But that leads us to wonder... the boiler... what would it be doing there, hm?

This sounds like an original maze to me, guys. One hundred percent. I can't think of a single movie where fire canons would benefit from it being the facade.

That's an awesome ass facade, by the way. I'm sure it'll be epic entering.........

Oh God, please don't let that stupid Alice Cooper rumor be true...

Murdys alreadyy shot down the possiblity of any original content this year so im not sure why it keeps being brung up..and well if we do have any original mazes this year than murdy would just be a hypocrite lol. Thanks Freak i been looking for that video the last ten minutes lol I see where DTH is getting the fire cannons theory from it looks llike they brung the fire cannons from WTH and using it at the entrance of the maze. WTH maze ?? lol no but that would be kind of epic :D Still that looks like a awesome effect to add to a maze. I sure hope its not the Alice Cooper rumor either!!

So we can rule out the possiblity of the Director taking TT this year.

"Put that one to bed. Not happening this year, maybe in the future. I think you'll be happy with the choice though."

^^Sorry didnt see this. Well im glad he's been straight up with us for the most. I didnt have my hopes high but it would of been awesome if the director did return. Hopefully we will be happy with "the choice" though well have to see

^ I just saw their video and I don't think I saw what you're talking about.

You mean this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXFA44Ds6Ps&feature=feedu

While there are fire cannons, that doesn't mean that they're for use in any maze.

For all we know they could just be in waiting to be brought up to the upper lots for some scare zone.

For that, I'd say we wait before speculating what they mean.

Edited by DireBrian

the vdeo does show something interesting... its the 2 boxes from WTH, but i highly doubt 2 very important things 1- none of the fire components are in install or present in that video and 2 after the huge fire they have recently had in the back lot i highly doubt their gonna have that be spewing off that close to the Mummy building.... im thinking murdy is using them as a prop so it looks like your walking into a warehouse (i.e. Hostel)

Since you guys seem to be putting quotes around "the choice" as if Murdy is giving a hint, let's run with it...

They've done it before (presumably to save costs)...

What if Hollywood is going to use the same overall theme of Chance/Luck/Gambling that Orlando is using?

I know it has nothing to do with horror movies, but I could see some sort of "choose thy fate" theme.

Just a thought...

EDIT: I'm having a brain fart here. What does WTH stand for again?

Edited by zombieman

Klownz also used the fire canons, no? Ugh... I can't remember. I remember seeing those boxes and the "ha ha ha."

I DO believe they'll be using them as the fire canons. And I don't think they're just there for momentary storage either... they just so happened to be appropriately placed at the entrance of the maze? Sure.

And there's no warehouse locations in Hostel 1 or 2. Just a bunch of old, broken down buildings.

The fire canons aren't there for no reason... they're there for the entry... I'm telling you! I'm sure they'll set up the gasoline and such later, probably not this early on.

And the flames are pretty controlled... I don't think they have anything to worry about in terms of the flames going crazy and catching everything on fire.

Plus, the fire department is RIGHT THERE just up the hill. I honestly don't think they'd risk it and I'm sure they know what they're doing.

And when did Murdy rule out original content? All I saw was there's no "director" and that Alice Cooper thing isn't true. He never denied original though.

Ya I never heard anything about ruling original content out thats why I was confused. And I believe that the fire.cannons.are for the entry also and ya I'm sure they know what they are doing. And who knows maybe they have more fire.cannons on the upper lot to use them in a scare zone and the entry.