HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

How can you say that devils rejects has more unique characters and enviroments than trick r' treat??????????? that is the most rediculous thing i've ever heard. And as for your guy's talk about TheSawTwins.........Ryan and Stephanie are 2 of my best friends.............yess any youtube updater can go record and update but ryan and stephanie get some very good quality shots and they present everything very nicely....they work sooooooooo hard on their videos and I know they would be devistated if they saw this.....

Hey everyone, I'm very sorry if I offended anyone it sounds like I did. Sorry if it came out wrong. I was just trying to say my opinion. Sorry again

Dont worry. I dont think you offended anybody. I would say that most of us are probably pretty hard to offend lol.

Hey everyone, I'm very sorry if I offended anyone it sounds like I did. Sorry if it came out wrong. I was just trying to say my opinion. Sorry again

Theres absolutely no reason for you to be apologizing. Its your opinion and as you post on here more hopefully you will see that we can have our little debates over various subjects to try and prove a point but its never intended to bash you in anyway. Where sorta like HHN politics in a way. We present a point,choose a side and debate til one proves there point lol thats just how it goes sometime. I hope no one made you feel uncomfortable to post on here thats NOT any of our intentions. I see where you are coming from with the whole Devils Rejects maze thoery any even though i completely disagree with it ever being a maze i still respect your opinion. The main point were trying to get across is its NOT a horror film. Sure it mighht have some gruesome scenes in it but none the less if its not a horror film how would it be considered halloween "horror" nights? DTH point out a good point.That be like Murdy transfering a twilight film into a maze. it has creepy elements such as vampires wolfs etc. but you would have to change around ALOT to make the maze work. Thats all im tryna say and as werre entitled to our opinions so are you strongly to stick by it.

Anyways LeeRay i said it myself they do have good quallity videos but was the comments made on the fb really necessary ? It just seems to me they were tryna start a uncalled for arguement. Im glad that we have hhn updaters. without any of them (no matter how foolish they may sound), we wouldnt be able to check out whats going on with constructions. Theres like the eyes for us who dont go to universal as often.

yea dont worry about it we dont hate you or anything lol im actually really glad to see our hollywood side growing with members. Its just when a few of us,maybe including me sometimes, try to prove a point we might come off a little to strong.Just make sure when you prove a point to have some good factual evidence to back it up :D Anywho lets get back on topic for speculation we have about 48 hours left until the first maze is revealed ! My prediction list (updated):

Main Icon- Scream

Hostel

Trick or Treat

HOTC crossin fingers its NOT*

Wolfman HoH overlay

The Thing(even though im against this film it seems reasonable)

okay I just wanted to put my point of.view out there we will just have to wait and see what happens with the event I mainly just want scream.

At least we can agree on that one thing ;)

How can you say that devils rejects has more unique characters and enviroments than trick r' treat??????????? that is the most rediculous thing i've ever heard. And as for your guy's talk about TheSawTwins.........Ryan and Stephanie are 2 of my best friends.............yess any youtube updater can go record and update but ryan and stephanie get some very good quality shots and they present everything very nicely....they work sooooooooo hard on their videos and I know they would be devistated if they saw this.....

For the record, I've never put them down! lmao....... I might've said I wish the blond hair kid had a better voice but that's it lol. As I've said before, I like their updates the most as they have the best quality camera, editing, music, etc.. And even if some people find them annoying, I find their extra tid bits to be entertaining. HOWEVER, how they came off in that post Steven made on FB was a bit childish. It was like, "wtf?" But oh well, I guess we all have our weak moments. And I've always said, I wish they were to come to these forums and speculate with us. Y'know, a lot of people here don't like them for whatever reason but I think if we talked with them on a regular basis, we'd be able to find a way to appreciate them or at least tolerate them a bit more. Our speculation might even help with their next videos on what to film and such and I think we could all benefit from each other. I just wanna see the Hollywood side of this site grow as it seems sometimes there's only like 4 or 5 people who post here regularly, which is better than the 2 or 3 last year lol.

I don't think you offended anyone... I don't think you even said anything offensive. Debate is welcome and in fact, encouraged. This site would be boring if we all just agreed with each other...

yea dont worry about it we dont hate you or anything lol im actually really glad to see our hollywood side growing with members. Its just when a few of us,maybe including me sometimes, try to prove a point we might come off a little to strong.Just make sure when you prove a point to have some good factual evidence to back it up :D Anywho lets get back on topic for speculation we have about 48 hours left until the first maze is revealed ! My prediction list (updated):

Main Icon- Scream

Hostel

Trick or Treat

HOTC crossin fingers its NOT*

Wolfman HoH overlay

The Thing(even though im against this film it seems reasonable)

Hopefully less than 48 hours! I'm really looking forward to falling asleep tonight and hopefully waking up to our first maze announcement. The thought of it is very exciting and hopefully we don't gotta wait all the way until Tuesday or Wednesday or even worse, have the PRs pushed back again all the way into August like last year.

.... I really wish the TrT spec would just die. I just know you guys are gonna be so disappointed... if it were to come, that'd be fuckin awesome but the likeability of that happening just seems to slim at this point... :(

For the record, I've never put them down! lmao....... I might've said I wish the blond hair kid had a better voice but that's it lol. As I've said before, I like their updates the most as they have the best quality camera, editing, music, etc.. And even if some people find them annoying, I find their extra tid bits to be entertaining. HOWEVER, how they came off in that post Steven made on FB was a bit childish. It was like, "wtf?" But oh well, I guess we all have our weak moments. And I've always said, I wish they were to come to these forums and speculate with us. Y'know, a lot of people here don't like them for whatever reason but I think if we talked with them on a regular basis, we'd be able to find a way to appreciate them or at least tolerate them a bit more. Our speculation might even help with their next videos on what to film and such and I think we could all benefit from each other. I just wanna see the Hollywood side of this site grow as it seems sometimes there's only like 4 or 5 people who post here regularly, which is better than the 2 or 3 last year lol.

Hopefully less than 48 hours! I'm really looking forward to falling asleep tonight and hopefully waking up to our first maze announcement. The thought of it is very exciting and hopefully we don't gotta wait all the way until Tuesday or Wednesday or even worse, have the PRs pushed back again all the way into August like last year.

.... I really wish the TrT spec would just die. I just know you guys are gonna be so disappointed... if it were to come, that'd be fuckin awesome but the likeability of that happening just seems to slim at this point... :(

i never talk bad about them hell i didnt even disrespect them within the facebook post

but what they said and put as an act of trying to shame the get together because "They are the best" in their sense of mind is completely unreasonable

with that being said i have as well tried to invite them to the forums to speculate and even invited them to the HNN Meetup, yet they have denied as they show to much pride within their work which i respect

the fact of the matter is what they said and the way they acted was childish and immature

Todays the day ladies and gentlemen, Audtition day is upon us, Myself, Wix, Agent, and Robo will be auditioning this year, I hope to get through

If that being said i will not be able to leak any information due to risk of losing Scareacting Opportunity

i will be checking in constantly on my phone later today as well as updating you on the Meetup

if anything follow me on twitter or check back for updates @StevenForTmrw

Break a freakin leg you guys. I'm excited you'll all be involved this year to enhance the scaring experience for us all.

As a huge fan of the event and these forums, I can not wait to see you guys in action and hopefully you can scare the hell out of me.

Be sure to let us know what position you guys get (ONCE the PR has been announced for it, ofcourse).

I expect from here on out, speculation may be a bit scarce since a big chunk of you guys will now be apart of the event.

I also hope the meet up goes well. Remember to take pictures and video to help with our speculation (since you lucky bastards will KNOW what we're getting).

Any subtle hints or clues will be well respected.

ZombieRobo, WixFlix, StevenForTmrw, and Agent of Chaos; good luck with the auditions! Remember guys, even though you will know all of the mazes, don't risk it! Like DTH was saying, If you can drop some small hints then great, but if you think it's too risky to do then by all means don't do it! We want you all to be able to participate in the event with us so don't take stupid risks. lol Break a leg guys! :)

Now Steven has mentioned that since the Thing could indeed be a possibility this year, maybe the facade could have somewhat of a resemblance to Havoc: Dogs of War from HHN XX last year. I don't think the facade will be exactly the same but if it's anything close to that I think it would be AMAZING. I can just picture it now with snow all over it and with some damaged equipment. Just take the facade for Havoc below and use your imagination on what they could do:

Picture-14.png

When Orlando had the Thing back in 2007, it didn't really have a facade but they used the sprung tent that it was in as a "facade" in and of itself. They basically used the structure to make it fit in with its surroundings. If the Thing goes in the sixth maze location, I wonder if they will do the same sort of thing (No pun intended)?

everyone who is auditioning for this years HHN goodluck! i know each and everyone of you guys will serve the event well :D somethings telling me the PR will be today after the auditioning process. Murdy probably wants to get the info out as soon as the scareactors find out in fears it might get leaked anyways! and yes guys PLEASE make sure to get some good pictures and videos anything you can get to enhance our speculation. As for TrT not comingg to horror nights if it doesnt than it is what it is i just dont want to lose all hope until everythings announced. maybe it might take over the TT this year who knows. and if it doesnt theres always a possiblity for next year :)

Edited by HorrorNights93

Sorry to hear that man. Im sure whatever hhn you go to ou'll enjoy yourself aand have a good time. You'll have to take a flight out to either state so choose the one you feel best! HHNH is growing and fast as that! are 6th year back frrom the dead and we already have a 6th maze coming this year.... i would of never imagined this! And has anyone noticed that are even years(excluding 2006 from its return) we have had repeat years and our odd years always bring to life and all new event ? Hopefully the cycle will be broken from this year out to get something new! #JustAthought lol

Theres absolutely no reason for you to be apologizing. Its your opinion and as you post on here more hopefully you will see that we can have our little debates over various subjects to try and prove a point but its never intended to bash you in anyway. Where sorta like HHN politics in a way. We present a point,choose a side and debate til one proves there point lol thats just how it goes sometime. I hope no one made you feel uncomfortable to post on here thats NOT any of our intentions. I see where you are coming from with the whole Devils Rejects maze thoery any even though i completely disagree with it ever being a maze i still respect your opinion. The main point were trying to get across is its NOT a horror film. Sure it mighht have some gruesome scenes in it but none the less if its not a horror film how would it be considered halloween "horror" nights? DTH point out a good point.That be like Murdy transfering a twilight film into a maze. it has creepy elements such as vampires wolfs etc. but you would have to change around ALOT to make the maze work. Thats all im tryna say and as werre entitled to our opinions so are you strongly to stick by it.

Anyways LeeRay i said it myself they do have good quallity videos but was the comments made on the fb really necessary ? It just seems to me they were tryna start a uncalled for arguement. Im glad that we have hhn updaters. without any of them (no matter how foolish they may sound), we wouldnt be able to check out whats going on with constructions. Theres like the eyes for us who dont go to universal as often.

I must have missed the comment they posted on the facebook page?

Alright guys, since this is the speculation thread, any off-topic discussion that does not relate to the spec. Will be deleted from this point on. I don't want any flaming to start here on this thread or to have it be filled with irrelevant posts. Thanks guys for your cooperation! :)

Facebook just confirmed the announcement WILL be TOMORROW.

Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood

An encounter unlike anything you’ve ever seen is coming to Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood 2011!!

Halloween Horror Nights - Hollywood Stay tuned for an official announcement tomororw!

An "encounter" ay? This DEFINITELY doesn't sound like it's the original slasher fair. In fact, I think that's why it saying something "unlike what we've ever seen."

This sounds much more dangerous, ominous and scary...

My guess is it's "the Thing." Or some other monster movie.

Someone commented "ALIENS." Now, Murdy did say this would be somewhat impossible but...

Did you know that the anniversary for Aliens is today? I suppose it's a huge possibility...

It has to be something big... something entirely new than a man with a knife...

OMFG, SO EXCITED!

Oh no dont worry its all in fun its just our passion for Horror movies and this event We encourage you to speak your opions 24/7 this is what makes these forums great is a good ol' Debate trust you'll find me and DTH will do that alot but its just cuz were both Horror Buffs and will debate alot more like this but its all in good fun so feel free to speak your mind this is a friendly envioroment.

and LeeRay the reason TheSawTwins were brought up was because they were picking a fight with Steven when he posted a "HNN" (Horror Night Nightmares) gathering, they got mad misunderstanding the Acronyms thinking he said the first HHN (Halloween Horror Nights) gathering that they said they did the first one (which is wrong btw too) although they are annoying alot of people like DTH enjoy there videos and me and Freak usualy stop the Flaming when it starts up on here, but that be said like what Freak said any further post on this subject will be deleted from this point on

On speculation..............

yeah that realy sounds like the thing I hope it is but if it is that makes the thing our Icon?