HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

I'm not saying I want classics. I agree completely on what you're saying there are a lot of bettermovoed that they could use. Im just saying what I heard. I think that alice cooper maze would suck. But rob zombie is a better bet than ALice Cooper. And it makes scense to do devils rejects because its HOTC sequel. movies

Plus Rob Zombie is more Modern and not Obscure like Alice Cooper

An Alice Cooper maze would suck. point blank, and that guy on facebook (french)ed me off, freaking annoying.

Honestly, I think an Alice Cooper maze would be interesting. I mean, we've all been begging for some legit originality for some time here and that would at LEAST be a step in the right direction here. As bad as 2010 was at least they were going a step in the right direction with Vampyre and La Llorona but they were both executed poorly. Now, management has apparently taken the response to those two concepts the wrong way and it doesn't look like we're getting any legit original themes anytime soon. :( At least if they did an AC maze it would be original.

And about that guy....yeah. I knew that guy was trolling us when someone else asked him point-blank, "Would you bet your life on that info?" and said in response: "That question is not appropriate for this discussion". Talk about a lame cop-out. :lol:

sooo looks like EVIL DEAD would have MAJOR promotion if it all falls through this year

http://www.bloody-di....com/news/25308

Evil Dead...BEING REMADE!?

I'll believe this Evil Dead business when I see it. They've been talking about doing it for SO LONG.

I'd love to see a maze on the ORIGINAL though instead of some remake crap. Hoping Murdy will see there's a fanbase for the original and will give us that before a remake maze which will probably have different characters, monsters, a less-cool Ash, stuff like that.

Evil Dead is my all time favorite horror movie... I'm just hoping it's half of what the original is.

Sorry guys... I mistyped. I meant Frankenstein would not be the icon... not that there would not be one... I just feel like he will be in some part of the park this year. AS for the Evil Dead remake... well... FUCK THAT! LONG LIVE BRUCE CAMPBELL!

Honestly, I think an Alice Cooper maze would be interesting. I mean, we've all been begging for some legit originality for some time here and that would at LEAST be a step in the right direction here. As bad as 2010 was at least they were going a step in the right direction with Vampyre and La Llorona but they were both executed poorly. Now, management has apparently taken the response to those two concepts the wrong way and it doesn't look like we're getting any legit original themes anytime soon. :( At least if they did an AC maze it would be original.

And about that guy....yeah. I knew that guy was trolling us when someone else asked him point-blank, "Would you bet your life on that info?" and said in response: "That question is not appropriate for this discussion". Talk about a lame cop-out. :lol:

Evil Dead...BEING REMADE!?

on a level of Originality and Mazes, id have to agree with you on the AC maze, YES its something were not too familiar with and wont likely appeal to the GP but at least its a step in the right direction of Original Mazes

As for Evil Dead being remade, its not just being "Remade" but infact a sequel to the last movie,

which means...for god sakes dont let this happen......the studio could pull an Indy 4 on us

Here Ash meet your new partner/student/son -.-

who instead of a chainsaw on one hand he has them on both!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2glAL1kPDY

As for Evil Dead being remade, its not just being "Remade" but infact a sequel to the last movie,

which means...for god sakes dont let this happen......the studio could pull an Indy 4 on us

Here Ash meet your new partner/student/son -.-

who instead of a chainsaw on one hand he has them on both!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=j2glAL1kPDY

Indy 4? you mean at the end all the deadites will get on a spaceship and leave the planet????

jk

but if you guys wanna talk about the Evil dead reboot please take it to the Movie section of the forum any further post afterwards of just talking about the remake will be deleted thank you :)

AC Maze? you mean were getting a maze based on Air Conditioners breaking down and we all Roast to death? Im gonna S**T myself, sorry it was realy hot today. anywho what do you mean Vampyre was executed Poorly I thought we all agree it worked well, In my Opion its better then HOTC and SAW last year, honestly I would call a maze based on Alice Cooper original espeacialy if they plan on basing it on his realy obscure TV show, and I believe me and DTH have been saying the whole time he was trolling remember that big fiasco last year with that claiming things and using the usernames from this site as sources? we realy gotta stop believing the FB

UPDATTEEEE!!!:

Twitter feed

Horror Nights: Since HHN 2011 press release season approaches, I think its time to wrap up the code name contest. Gonna recap hints in multiple tweets

Six code names were released earlier in the year. They are "GV Black" "Soap Opera" "Bunny Gibbons" "Trivia" "3DN" and "Steven"

The code names relate to the themes for HHN 2011 (but could be the theme of a maze, Terror Tram or even scarezone). Not saying which.

Also released a series of hints about the code names but didn't say which hint went with which code name. Will now reveal that..duh duh dun!

Hints for "Soap Opera" = "Run, Forest, Run" "O'Dowd" and an acronym that is found in the song "Anarchy in the UK"

Hint for "GV Black" = "Blue Cross."

Hint for "3DN" = "Broken Neck"

Hint for "Bunny Gibbons" = "Slim"

Hint for "Trivia" = "Real Wild Child"

Hint for "Steven" = "Basement Tape" There is also a scene inspired by the "Reign of Terror" in the French Revolution.

Winners will be announced on Twitter after each HHN press release. Tonight is the final night to make your guesses.

I'll also award a prize for the funniest/worst guess. The window for guessing is now open. The window will close at 10PM PST TONIGHT.

Edited by StevenForTmrw

I'm calling it right now. Steven is the HOH or the Terror Tram. There are no famous horror movies that include the French Revolution. It has to be some type of original concept. Since it has a basement tape though, I'm guessing it's the HOH. Same thing with the "headmaster" clue. Usually someone headlines the HOH. Or is the icon for the TT.

As of now, my official guess is HOH.

What was the acronym from Anarchy in the UK?

UPDATTEEEE!!!:

Twitter feed

Horror Nights: Since HHN 2011 press release season approaches, I think its time to wrap up the code name contest. Gonna recap hints in multiple tweets

Six code names were released earlier in the year. They are "GV Black" "Soap Opera" "Bunny Gibbons" "Trivia" "3DN" and "Steven"

The code names relate to the themes for HHN 2011 (but could be the theme of a maze, Terror Tram or even scarezone). Not saying which.

Also released a series of hints about the code names but didn't say which hint went with which code name. Will now reveal that..duh duh dun!

Hints for "Soap Opera" = "Run, Forest, Run" "O'Dowd" and an acronym that is found in the song "Anarchy in the UK"

Hint for "GV Black" = "Blue Cross."

Hint for "3DN" = "Broken Neck"

Hint for "Bunny Gibbons" = "Slim"

Hint for "Trivia" = "Real Wild Child"

Hint for "Steven" = "Basement Tape" There is also a scene inspired by the "Reign of Terror" in the French Revolution.

Winners will be announced on Twitter after each HHN press release. Tonight is the final night to make your guesses.

I'll also award a prize for the funniest/worst guess. The window for guessing is now open. The window will close at 10PM PST TONIGHT.

ok first Soap Opera- O'dowed is a Irish surname, there are four acronyms in Anarchy in the UK by the sex pistols NME, MPLA, IRA and UDA, UDE and IRA are Anti-Government Organizations in Ireland and and NME is a music magazine from the UK, so we can gather this maze will take place in either Ireland or the UK, or have roots in Ireland (if its Lepricahn so help me!) so wich movies take place there? Wolfman, Doomsday, Underworld, an American Warewolf in London, Dog Soldiers, on top of my head.

GV Black-Fillings, Title Character, "Blue Cross", still kinda sounds like The Thing to me dont ask me to explain lol cuz I cant

Trivia-Real Wild Child- Trick 'r; Treat anybody?

ok first Soap Opera- O'dowed is a Irish surname, there are four acronyms in Anarchy in the UK by the sex pistols NME, MPLA, IRA and UDA, UDE and IRA are Anti-Government Organizations in Ireland and and NME is a music magazine from the UK, so we can gather this maze will take place in either Ireland or the UK, or have roots in Ireland (if its Lepricahn so help me!) so wich movies take place there? Wolfman, Doomsday, Underworld, an American Warewolf in London, Dog Soldiers, on top of my head.

GV Black-Fillings, Title Character, "Blue Cross", still kinda sounds like The Thing to me dont ask me to explain lol cuz I cant

Trivia-Real Wild Child- Trick 'r; Treat anybody?

Soap opera could even be a 28 Days Later maze? 0.o

hmmmmmmmmm

GV Black im really agreeing with you on the Thing so far, yet then again, it could always be Wolfman

Trivia and Steven are both real chillers in my case, Murdy never said either were "Mazes" for only stated that these codes had something to do with the event

And Murdy DIDDD say he was thinking about it last year when the event was still being processed

And we all know how murdy LOVES zombies

So you never know?,

BTW you are able to send 1 tweet per code/maze, I so far have sent 2, murdy already stopped me prior to announcing the slot was open x) I think me and him are on the same page

whoops just realized Freak was talking about 28 days later aha

in any case i think its time i rewatch the original and sequel

i shall be back shortly

Edited by StevenForTmrw

i know we shouldnt trust FB fans info but someone mentioned on there that a source told them that universal couldnt get the rights for scream this year but who knows if its true or not,

anywho i think steven=trick or treat. i mean the name of the principal is steven and there is a video tape in the basement...IT HAS TO BE !! and also how would blue cross be the thing ?? not saying anyones wrong but i like some reasoning. and bunny gibbons= TCM or HOTC also not each codename might be a maze. SZ and TT are included/

i know we shouldnt trust FB fans info but someone mentioned on there that a source told them that universal couldnt get the rights for scream this year but who knows if its true or not,

anywho i think steven=trick or treat. i mean the name of the principal is steven and there is a video tape in the basement...IT HAS TO BE !! and also how would blue cross be the thing ?? not saying anyones wrong but i like some reasoning. and bunny gibbons= TCM or HOTC also not each codename might be a maze. SZ and TT are included/

So i have GOOD NEWS and BAD NEWS

the good news is 8 lucky contestants got their guess written in Murdy's Giant Bookl

the BAD news, out of all the codes we have only 2 yes thats right 2 of them were cracked

however the he slyly hinted that there may have been one more

so count that as 2 or 3 / 6

incase anyone needs proof

Horror Nights: The window has closed for the last time. 8 more Tweets have been recorded in the book. The winner will be announced after each press release

Oh and by the way...not every code name was cracked. Mwa ha ha ha!

@HorrorNights out of how many were?

@stevenfortmrw At least two...I think...I better check the book.

Edited by StevenForTmrw

Steven has something to do with the french revolustion so its not Trick r treat

Steven has something to do with the french revolustion so its not Trick r treat

to add onto that, it wasn't just something to do with the French Revolution

but a scene within 'The Reign of Terror" which could include

someone losing their head...or a King losing his crown

or hell even an all out Revolution on our backlot

Edited by StevenForTmrw

wait a second "run forrest run" ? i did some brainstorming and this quote was used in Forrest Gump..i did some research on possible ways this could connect and well i found a few possibilities. 1) being the director Robert Zemeckis. some horror movies he helped produce is House on Haunted Hill (this movie was actually a good ghost movie) i can see murdy having to use extra specia effects to amp the scares and maybe pitch black rooms. also Tales of the Crypt was a horror show he worked on. Not to sure but also Steven Spielberg was a good friend of his..poltergeist ??? these codenames are very confusing lol Murdy said that the reign of terror was inspired in one codenames and i found this list of possible canidates vvv :

The Shining (1980) – Jack Nicholson chops through the door and shouts “Here’s Johnny!”

The Exorcist (1973) – Possessed girl’s rotating head and projectile vomit

Jaws (1975) – Severed head falls from boat

Alien (1979) – Alien bursts out of John Hurt’s chest

The Blair Witch Project (1999) – Heather Donahue in tears in the woods

Ring (1998) – Sadako crawls through the television

Halloween (1978) – Serial killer Michael’s face appears behind Jamie Lee Curtis in a house full of dead bodies

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) – Leatherface’s general reign of terror

The Omen (1976) – Oscar-winning eerie music score

A Nightmare On Elm Street (1984) – First appearance of horror icon Freddy Krueger

now i say we can knock of jaws,alien,the omen,the blair witch project and NOES because there not maze material and freddy has been used to many times -_-

that leaves The Shining, The Exorcisy(which i love to see but seems unlikely murdy could get the rights to it :/) The Ring, Or a Halloween or TCM remake which im both down for IF WE have any repeats