HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

That was me! The debate I was referring to was right here on this forum. Been following for awhile, had to join in after I got quoted.

Welcome to the Hollywood side of HNN (:

and joining our HNN HHN Family :)

^Welcome to the site! Man, our side is growing fast! :)

thats from countless promoting on the HHN FB page ;D

as for Murdy talking about Only Movie mazes, we had the discussion about a year ago on twitter, when i would ask if there would ever be an Original Concept in store (Besides Streets and TT)

and what he said was HHNH is a Movie based event (for the time being) BUT Original concepts are IN THE WORKS ( Vampyre/ Any new upcoming maze)

Corp A&D and John wanna finish off whatever Movie based properties they can get their dirty little hands on, reason being

Movie build Fans, Fans build ideas, Movies become Mazes/Theme/TT, Fans get Interested, Fans attend and love it, Movies/Fans bring in $$ for the Event,

why do you think we've constantly had NOES F13 Saw and now HOTC repeats? because the fans drive the event which is driven by the Movies.

Now if only they introduced an icon with a REAL backstory and not a movie, and push it to the public, oh my...why can the years pass already?

Progress in the WWW arena, my favorite venue! Here's to having 6 mazes this year, hopefully I can get through them all in a timely fashion!

Any who, I have a piece of speculation SO SOLID that I daresay it might as well be a... DUN DUN DUN... LEAK. *eye roll*

Anyway, it occurred to me last night as I was in the midst of falling off into lala land that Chucky has always been an integral part of the event (ofcourse).

And we've seen the evolution of the Chuckster for some time now, from show in 2007, being cancelled in 08, to helming the HOH in 09 and then master of the Terror Tram last year.

So where does Chucky go now? Because it wouldn't be HHN without him! With only one show coming around this year and a plethora of mazes, it seems very unlikely Insult Emporium would return.

But does anyone remember last year in front of the Studio Tour entrance there were Chucky's minions roaming around?

Let's just say this was a bit of foreshadowing.

Ladies and gentleman, I hereby PREDICT (or leak, if you want to be ridiculous) a full blown Chucky scarezone!

Fans were getting a bit tired of Chucky after the maze and the Terror Tram, as if he was being shoved down our throats (...ew).

A scarezone is less intrusive but still a very prominent attraction at HHN.

So that's an official prediction and piece of speculation by your buddy DTH.

Let's see if it comes to fruition. Whatcha guys think?

Murdy already told me on twitter earlier this year we were getting 6 mazes, well he said something like "most likely" or similar so this is no surprise or nothing new. Im glad to see how fast our event is evolving. A chucky SZ sounds ridiculous. Im not even sure how that would be pulled off. A whole bunch of short scareactors popping out of random places ?? The show would be our best bet. I like to PREDICT a possible return of the show :D that would be nice to see the insult emporium back.

The chucky guys were in front of terror tram because Zombie Scareface and the Flasher were cut. Dont read anything else into it.

The Universe was talking, not the real world ;)

A chucky SZ sounds ridiculous. Im not even sure how that would be pulled off. A whole bunch of short scareactors popping out of random places ?? The show would be our best bet. I like to PREDICT a possible return of the show :D that would be nice to see the insult emporium back.

I know you saw the Chucky maze and the entire Chucky Terror Tram. So you know exactly how it would be pulled off.

But let me reiterate it for anyone else:

ONE short actor, as the HEAD Chucky. "Doll mutations," "Chucky minions," "possessed people", I don't know, there's a billion different ways to spin all the other people in the zone. I'd love it to be the "shrunken down to size" area with oversized props (and it wouldn't have to be too many since it's designated to just ONE small section) with giant toy boxes shattered open going down the street as hiding places. And with that Chucky Terror Tram music playing and fog, AWWWW that'd be so epic.

I know you saw the Chucky maze and the entire Chucky Terror Tram. So you know exactly how it would be pulled off.

ONE short actor, as the HEAD Chucky. "Doll mutations," "Chucky minions," "possessed people", I don't know, there's a billion different ways to spin all the other people in the zone. I'd love it to be the "shrunken down to size" area with oversized props (and it wouldn't have to be too many since it's designated to just ONE small section) with giant toy boxes shattered open going down the street as hiding places. And with that Chucky Terror Tram music playing and fog, AWWWW that'd be so epic.

I can see what kind of a scarezone your thinking and for some reason i can picture this on Ny Streets 0.0

Giant toy boxes, Decayed and destroyed "Toys" wrecking havoc among guests,

it doesn't HAVE to be just Chucky but as long as we have One (Maybe even an Electronic talking back one) and the rest of the scareactors are F**ked up toys

then im all for it!

It'd be an awesome scarezone, like giant Rock Em Sock Em robot, human half breeds walking around. People with cymbals nailed to their hands like those monkeys. That'd be really creepy... Chucky trying to turn people into toys... haha

It has come to my attention that Orlando has put up their tickets and event dates. I hope we are getting that announcement VERY soon because that would mean that maze PRs would be next!

Their event starts at 6:30... has it always been that way? Hope we get some of the same treatment...

It'd be an awesome scarezone, like giant Rock Em Sock Em robot, human half breeds walking around. People with cymbals nailed to their hands like those monkeys. That'd be really creepy... Chucky trying to turn people into toys... haha

ahah when you bring up evil toys, they COULD have a dead Mouse xD and noo not (Deadmau5)

hell even a cut up dead beagle would be funny to see, and NO i don't mean a REAL dog, im talking about the competition ;D

and speaking of Dead, i was thinking about the AMC show The Walking Dead

i know we always have a scarezone dedicated to Zombies somewhere (even if its TT) but it would be pretty neat having that as the Scarezone,

i mean we have the Tank and the roles shouldn't be that hard to fill

I just watched hhnpersons new video update and in the video they show part of a maze(i think in the lower lot) and on the wall it said dr. satan. From hotc.

I dont think that john murdy would do hotc again. Because I have a little prof that he is going to ne doing devils rejects. ( rob zombies sequel to hotc)does amyone know what this could mean? I think it might be john murdy trying to put us off track because he knew updaters would be there with cameras. Why else would he leave that part of the maze out for everyone to see?

I just watched hhnpersons new video update and in the video they show part of a maze(i think in the lower lot) and on the wall it said dr. satan. From hotc.

I dont think that john murdy would do hotc again. Because I have a little prof that he is going to ne doing devils rejects. ( rob zombies sequel to hotc)does amyone know what this could mean? I think it might be john murdy trying to put us off track because he knew updaters would be there with cameras. Why else would he leave that part of the maze out for everyone to see?

we've been speculating on this for about a month and a half or so,

heres what i believe, HOTC will be coming back, but with a twist, hes putting in both HOTC and DR together,

originally i was thinking of Through the Mind of Rob Zombie

but after countless video updates and speculation in past pages, it seems as if that idea is out of proportion

also Welcome to the HNN and our HHNH family :)

That wasn't the lower lot. That's the T2 queue area. And Dr. Satan had absolutely nothing to do with the Devil's Rejects, aside from one deleted scene.

we've been speculating on this for about a month and a half or so,

heres what i believe, HOTC will be coming back, but with a twist, hes putting in both HOTC and DR together,

originally i was thinking of Through the Mind of Rob Zombie

but after countless video updates and speculation in past pages, it seems as if that idea is out of proportion

And Murdy has already said Devil's Rejects wouldn't be something he'd do considering it's a road movie. And integrating a Devil's Rejects scene wouldn't fit well in the continuity of the maze as it would be a very random transition. Possible but people like us (the fans) would find it to be a very awkward scene switch.

And that SawTwins burn at the end was hilarious... even though I like the SawTwins.

I think it's hilarious how they made it seem like they were ultimate badasses walking through the park though. Such a "Wolfpack" moment haha

I hope that was an intentional JOKE though instead of how they really see theirselves...

And Murdy has already said Devil's Rejects wouldn't be something he'd do considering it's a road movie. And integrating a Devil's Rejects scene wouldn't fit well in the continuity of the maze as it would be a very random transition. Possible but people like us (the fans) would find it to be a very awkward scene switch.

And that SawTwins burn at the end was hilarious... even though I like the SawTwins.

I think it's hilarious how they made it seem like they were ultimate badasses walking through the park though. Such a "Wolfpack" moment haha

I hope that was an intentional JOKE though instead of how they really see theirselves...

I really doubt he's going to include any scenes from the Devil's Rejects into HoTC. Like DTH said, it would seem like an awkward transition.

This is a little off-topic, but the guy saying, "I wanna go in the Saw maze" with a whiny voice in the video is me. :D

I almost forgot. Welcome to HNN DireBrian! :)

Looking back, Murdy had mentioned that "The setting for this year's mazes span 3 continents, 4 of the mazes take place in countries other than the United States." This means that at least 1 maze will take place on the same continent as the US but in a different country. This is why I figured Canada. (Mexico is also plausible, From Dusk til' Dawn, anyone?).

My apologies for the delayed response, work has been hectic.

Also, thanks all for the warm welcome! I'm here for the love of HHN and the dissection of these godforsaken code names just as you all are.

- Brian

I'm starting to think that GV Black is Evil Dead/Army of Darkness. That's the only property I can think of that would require a lot of special effects. Ash does have silver filings (Thing with the chainsaw?), there are some environments that would call for some pitch-dark areas like the basement or the tomb in Army of Darkness. From the sounds of it, it does seem like this will be a "whole different level of craziness"!

I think Steven will be Scream. Like DTH said earlier, the first person to get killed in all of the Scream movies was Casey's boyfriend Steven. That's probably where the codename came in. I can see Ghostface being the "headmaster", and they could use the basement scene in 3 with all of the props. The only thing is, I don't know where you would hear the tape...

Looking back, Murdy had mentioned that "The setting for this year's mazes span 3 continents, 4 of the mazes take place in countries other than the United States." This means that at least 1 maze will take place on the same continent as the US but in a different country. This is why I figured Canada. (Mexico is also plausible, From Dusk til' Dawn, anyone?).

My apologies for the delayed response, work has been hectic.

Also, thanks all for the warm welcome! I'm here for the love of HHN and the dissection of these godforsaken code names just as you all are.

- Brian

And the connection between BTTF and IJ?

...Back to the future was originally going to be set in a refrigerator, not a Deloreon, and Indy has to run into a refrigerator to find safe haven during the nuclear explosion in "crystal skull".

Is there anything that has to do with a refrigerator in Scream?

Tatum throws beers at Ghostface from a refrigerator in the garage scene before she gets stuck in the door ;)

Although that seems like an elaborate code name but I suppose it's possible haha

If only two of the mazes take place in the US, and if HOTC is one of them, that only leaves one maze left that we don't know of that takes place in the US.

HOWEVER, it could just mean certain scenes of the maze could be different continents. For example, for all we know, the HOH could be all 3 of the continents in one maze!

And oh yeah, I recognized you in the vid, Freak haha

Edited by DTH316

DTH you know you are my freakin hero for thinking of this right?(: this would make me so happy(:

I'm not sure about how the actual clues match up but my guesses are:

Hostel

Evil Dead

The Thing

Trick r Treat

Wolfman

House of 1000 Corpses

Terror Tram Theme: Scream (I could totally see Ghostface taking over the tram, with lots of trivia questions).