HHN Hollywood X (2011) Speculation

Leeray! You and Anu need to stop disappearing off here. We need a female presence on the site haha

As for FINAL predictions... jeez... I don't know...

I'ma go with my gut on this one.

Scream

Evil Dead/Army of Darkness

Hostel

The Thing

House of 1000 Corpses

House of Horrors Overlay

Seems like pretty much everyone is thinking the same things... which can't be good because that means we're pretty much way off, haha.

And hey, how do I get an award? I think I deserve more than just the one I have now! lol

Edited by DTH316

Predictions:

Trivia = HoH Overlay (Prob original)

Bunny Gibbons = HoTC

3DN = Hostel

GV Black = Evil Dead

Soap Opera = Wolfman

Steven = TrT

I still feel like Steven is TrT! He's a headmaster and in the movie! It just feels right to me... although I am probably overcompensating for the fact that I'd rather have TrT than scream... Either way it will rule, but I like TrT better. NOT AS MUCH AS I LIKE EVIL DEAD THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Predictions

Trivia -

Bunny Gibbons - RZ:Maze (Enter the mind of Rob) and if not the just HOTC

3DN - Hostel (pretty much nearly confirmed)

GV Black - Evil Dead or Wolfman

Soap Opera - Scream

Steven - possibly the Thing?

Edited by StevenForTmrw

You know what, it's not time to make final predictions. We're not gonna know squat about our event this week, POSSIBLY some event dates and such.

I was just going through last year's speculation. Wanna know when we got the first PR? August 3rd.

I don't think we should make final predictions until he's dropped more hints/clues and until he says "the first PR is coming this week" etc.

Just saying. Don't hold your breath... last year was a debacle!

Edited by DTH316

The only prediction i can make is that i really have a feeling that scream and trick r' treat will be here this year. Scream has been the most requested property as far as i know so far this year and he has been making alot of hints towards trick r' treat. I would be 100% shocked if scream was not there this year though, and DTH we also gotta remember that last year was a total mess and everything was coming out late, he's posted on twitter that the first PR will be released about mid july for this year so i see the PR coming out anytime this week or next.

Last year, he also said the first PR would come out mid/late June............ - _ -

I believe Murdy can deliver a quality event (he proved that last year) but I sure as hell don't take his word on when PRs are gonna drop anymore lol

Leeray! You and Anu need to stop disappearing off here. We need a female presence on the site haha

Scream

Hostel

The Thing

House of 1000 Corpses

House of Horrors Overlay

Seems like pretty much everyone is thinking the same things... which can't be good because that means we're pretty much way off, haha.

And hey, how do I get an award? I think I deserve more than just the one I have now! lol

I agree with your list more or less and by awards you the Accolades that our under our sigs?

I can't make any predictions. :(

Trev knows!!!!!!!!

anyways as for Evil dead being GV Black Im sorry but am I the only one keeping track of the clues anymore? Murdy said this about Gv Black "Someone has silver Fillings but they are not the title character" and with the names of each being "Evil Dead and Army of Darkness" there no title characters so we gotta count that out as being evil dead

Scream

Hostel

The Thing

House of 1000 Corpses

House of Horrors Overlay

I know, I know im sorry lol :P me and anu are usually just on facebook. But i agree lol i honestly have no idea whats in store for us this year.

Last year, he also said the first PR would come out mid/late June............ - _ -

I believe Murdy can deliver a quality event (he proved that last year) but I sure as hell don't take his word on when PRs are gonna drop anymore lol

and yeahh thats very true too, lets just hope we dont have a repeat of last years mess!

Edited by LeeRay

we've been speculating on this for about a month and a half or so,

heres what i believe, HOTC will be coming back, but with a twist, hes putting in both HOTC and DR together,

originally i was thinking of Through the Mind of Rob Zombie

but after countless video updates and speculation in past pages, it seems as if that idea is out of proportion

also Welcome to the HNN and our HHNH family :)

Thanks and I was also thinking that. I think it would be really cool.

DTH-

I know that devils rejects has nothing to do with dr. satan. I just thought that devils rejects was going to b ther. If you think that devils rejects wont be there what are your thoughts on 3dn? 3dn=3 dog nights and 3 dog nights has a dong in devils rejects. What are your thoughts on that?

The same thoughts I have that they have a song also titled "Eli's Coming."

Anywho, I just realized that Alice Cooper has a song in Scream... "School's Out" anyone? Can't believe I didn't think of that before. Which codename did Alice Cooper pertain to again?

Also for bunny gibbons the murderer ed gein had a movie made about his life called ed gein butcher of plainfield. I read the plot and it sounds like it could be good maze material. I dont know might be a long shot just thought I would put that out there and see what everyone thinks about it.

Here's my guess about the houses this year:

House of 1000 Corpses

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Halloween

Scream

Evil Dead or Trick R Treat

Wolfman - light overlay on HoH

Discounting anything done to HoH as a throw-away, that means I'm predicting essentially two new houses. I see most of the budget going to creatng a 6th house, rather than creating anything new, or blowing it on too many new licenses.

I expect Terror Tram to be exactly what it has been for the past 4 years - little more than a hike to work off the Cinnabon calories (God, I miss the TT from 2006...)

As usual, I set my expectations for HHN Hollywood at basement level so that anything Murdy comes up with will exceed them.

Only 68 more days until I get to fly to Orlando and see HHN done the right way.

The same thoughts I have that they have a song also titled "Eli's Coming."

Anywho, I just realized that Alice Cooper has a song in Scream... "School's Out" anyone? Can't believe I didn't think of that before. Which codename did Alice Cooper pertain to again?

Steven is a character that surfaces in many of Alice's albums

DTH-

I know that devils rejects has nothing to do with dr. satan. I just thought that devils rejects was going to b ther. If you think that devils rejects wont be there what are your thoughts on 3dn? 3dn=3 dog nights and 3 dog nights has a dong in devils rejects. What are your thoughts on that?

I don't remember a "dong" being in Devil's Rejects; I'll have to watch it again...

Although the movie doesn't lend itself very well to a house, I'd much rather see them turn HOTC into a Devil's Rejects than put on the same maze a second year.

Hm, so with Steven being the first character killed in all of the Scream films (on screen) AND being a character in Cooper's songs.

ALSO with one of Alice Cooper's songs featured IN the film.

Dammit, all signs are pointing to Scream this year... I swear, if Scream doesn't come this year... well I'll just... do absolutely nothing :(

But if it is! Make that a FOTL and FFP pass for me!

I really dont think that scream is steven but I think it will for sure b there. Under a different code name. Think bout it wat about the.hints like the smellbof cookies bakeing or the 20th century clothing. And stuff like that u cnt forget about that I think scream might b soap opera or something like that. I really want scream to b there also.

Sorry dont know how I put 20th century haha. I meant 18th century clothing and.victorian

Haha sorry I put dong but I meant to put song 3dn has a song in devils rejects

I don't remember a "dong" being in Devil's Rejects; I'll have to watch it again...

Although the movie doesn't lend itself very well to a house, I'd much rather see them turn HOTC into a Devil's Rejects than put on the same maze a second year.

Hm, so with Steven being the first character killed in all of the Scream films (on screen) AND being a character in Cooper's songs.

ALSO with one of Alice Cooper's songs featured IN the film.

Dammit, all signs are pointing to Scream this year... I swear, if Scream doesn't come this year... well I'll just... do absolutely nothing :(

But if it is! Make that a FOTL and FFP pass for me!

I wouldn't worry about it. If the line-up is going to be HoTC, Evil Dead, Wolfman, and Hostel, there's gotta be at least one maze that would be the "main draw" of the event since all of those other films have just "cult-following" statuses if even that. That's why I'm pretty sure we will have Scream and that Ghostface will be the main icon.

Remember that Murdy said that Steven (Which apparently is what Scream is going to be) will have a basement, a tape, and a "headmaster". Something tells me that this is going to be the icon maze for this year. But if we do get Scream and/or Especially Wolfman, I'm sooooo down for a FFP. :)

Just got back from auditions.......I got through yeah!!!...... Now I wonder if I should comment on some of the rumors I heard about the event.......hmmmmmm Oh it was cool seeing both Trevler & Havoc.

To be on the safe side...I wouldn't. LOL

Just got back from auditions.......I got through yeah!!!...... Now I wonder if I should comment on some of the rumors I heard about the event.......hmmmmmm Oh it was cool seeing both Trevler & Havoc.

codes are your best bet, if anything pulling a Murdy is the right way to go

don't wanna spill out ANY big information that might terminate your role in this years event

other than that congrats and i hope to be scaring with you soon!

pm me so i can attain some info on the audition proccess! :D

Update: looks like im gonna have to pull a murdy as well,

for some reason i had someone come to me and tell me a few things

i cant give out DETAILED information

but i will give a code or two,

Creation and Movies

Edited by StevenForTmrw