HHN 21 Tickets, Pricing, & Dates

Guess you were in the rumor forums. lol Glad to see that they didn't raise the passes with express. They just basically kept them the same or lowered them. I got my 3 FFP+ w/ Express through the AP page for myself and my family. Can't wait for 9/23.

Guess you were in the rumor forums. lol Glad to see that they didn't raise the passes with express. They just basically kept them the same or lowered them. I got my 3 FFP+ w/ Express through the AP page for myself and my family. Can't wait for 9/23.

Actually, I got it from ChainsawWolf. We'll be getting FFP+ w/ Express for the second year, can't wait!

So the FFP with express will be 169.99 for the GP. That isn't bad. I don't remember what they were last year but I know it isn't much more. I just changed my trip from the 11th through 25th to the 18th through 2nd so I get 7 nights this year. I was only gonna get 5 but 7 night including halloween/final night works for me. Good thing I couldn't get that 11th through 17th off from work. For once they helped me. I averaged it out and for my 7 nights I will pay 24 dollars and some change for each night. I like that. To me no other way to go than FFP with express unless of course you add the plus option.

DDId I miss something? They are saying the The Rush of Fear Pass is 69.99, but it is almost August and they still have posted what the The Rush of Fear Pass with Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass will be. Does anyone know what the express option of the first ten nights will cost or when they will go on sale?

Mike

DDId I miss something? They are saying the The Rush of Fear Pass is 69.99, but it is almost August and they still have posted what the The Rush of Fear Pass with Halloween Horror Nights Express Pass will be. Does anyone know what the express option of the first ten nights will cost or when they will go on sale?

Mike

If you click on the "Buy Now" button, it will now give you all the prices and allow you to purchase them.

They told me on the phone this past week that the rush of fear with the Premiere pass discount will be 149.99, so about 80.00 more. Since I plan on attending at least 4 days and possibly 6 days, that works out to 20.00 a day for not having to wait in terrible lines. More time for adult beverages and taking my time!

Mike

Has anyone heard if there will be a IOA add on this year? My friends and I really do enjoy going into that park until HHn Starts. For anyone who does the Stay n Scream, is there a lot of things closed at universal during the day? Are there shows that still go on?

Has anyone heard if there will be a IOA add on this year? My friends and I really do enjoy going into that park until HHn Starts. For anyone who does the Stay n Scream, is there a lot of things closed at universal during the day? Are there shows that still go on?

Not sure about the IOA add on yet, but at Universal before HHN starts, all of the attractions and shows are open as usual.

Hi i will be attending hhn a few times this year. I have never bought the express pass and i was going to buy it this year but, (THIS MAY BE A STUPID QUESTION) Can you use the express pass on different nights or do u have to buy one for each night?

Hi i will be attending hhn a few times this year. I have never bought the express pass and i was going to buy it this year but, (THIS MAY BE A STUPID QUESTION) Can you use the express pass on different nights or do u have to buy one for each night?

The separately sold express tickets are only good for the date you select when you buy them.

HHN released something on there FB last night about not having multi night tickets..what do you guys think?

What you saw was for HHN Hollywood, because they are not doing FFP tickets this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone remember what days they ended up to the FFP last year? I remember the final Saturday was added, but did they add any other days? (and I know that just because they did it last year doesn't mean it will necessarily be done this year, just trying to get an idea)

What i am doing, is getting my ticket on triple a for a SATURDAY OCTOBER 1ST and my ticket is $51.99!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then im getting my express and the hotel with gory getaway so i can get the packages with it. I'm saving around 50 dollars+ for staying at a great hotel, getting express and a ticket on a saturday. :lol:

If you purchased Florida resident does everyone have to be present to pick up your tickets or just the person that called in the reservation?

The email I received states ticketing states:

1-DAY BASE TICKET*(FLORIDA RESIDENT): Valid for one (1) guest admission to ONE (1) Universal Orlando theme park on any one calendar day. NOTE: Tickets must be picked up at a Pass Sales Booth at the front of either park and EVERY adult 18 years and older must present a valid Florida Resident ID. Admission Media is non-refundable, non-transferable, and must be used by the same person on all days. Parks, attractions, or entertainment may close due to refurbishing, capacity, weather or special events. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. *Blockout dates: 12/26-12/31/11; 1/1/12; 3/31-4/14/12; 7/1-8/11/12 and 12/26-12/31/12.

and yes I know this is a base ticket... We are going to IOA on friday :)

Guest kiwisoup

I have a couple of questions if anyone here has some insight:

I'm coming from out of town and getting a Rush of Fear ticket and attending Oct 6th and 8th.

-First, Is that enough to be able to do and see all the houses and shows? Including rides too?

-Second, I know they do early access for the Stay and Scream option. I was planning on going to IOA on the 6th. Do you get early access with a Rush of Fear ticket if you are at IOA?