HHN 21 Discussion

I believe the faces are some well known characters we saw last year. If you have the time, go back and see The In-Between when it's night time. Cause by then your eyes have adjusted and the house overall will be better.

I think there is. And I agree with that. I went through The In-Between twice during employee previews at around 5 and I couldn't see a THING.

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you think the lines will be this Sunday?

I think it's pretty safe to say that from now until maybe Sunday the 23th (the day I'll be going, unfortunately) will be CRAZY busy and I wouldn't be surprised to see lines go in the 75min - 90 min range. :\

I have to say tonight was crazy fun! I think it was the best night this year personally. If any of you guys scared a 6'2" big grown ass man in a Nightmares shirt and he screamed like a girl and flailed around a bit it was most likely me. It happened A LOT tonight... My throat hurts now too, but it was worth it. =)

Edited by bmoz628

I think it's pretty safe to say that from now until maybe Sunday the 23th (the day I'll be going, unfortunately) will be CRAZY busy and I wouldn't be surprised to see lines go in the 75min - 90 min range. :\

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. The next couple of Sundays and Thursdays the event is open til 1 a.m. where as normal those days the event would usually close at midnight. So i'm thinking that Universal is expecting big crowds for the next 2 weeks... :unsure:

Edited by HORRORLANDO

I'm going to have to agree with you on this one. The next couple of Sundays and Thursdays the event is open til 1 a.m. where as normal those days the event would usually close at midnight. So i'm thinking that Universal is expecting big crowds for the next 2 weeks... :unsure:

Hmmm i'm not so sure, cuz There's no school today (Friday Oct 14th) for Orange county, maybe Alot of Families decided to go? i had over 20 different friends go Last night(Thurs. Oct 13th), with their friends AND family members.

Hmmm i'm not so sure, cuz There's no school today (Friday Oct 14th) for Orange county, maybe Alot of Families decided to go? i had over 20 different friends go Last night(Thurs. Oct 13th), with their friends AND family members.

I noticed the throngs of middle school aged kids last night, assumed school had to be out today. Was the busiest it's been (except for Finnegans).

Another topic, a friend of mine says he's working a "new area" at HHN starting tonight. He can't spill details...but maybe someone else here can? Genuinely curious...

I noticed the throngs of middle school aged kids last night, assumed school had to be out today. Was the busiest it's been (except for Finnegans).

Another topic, a friend of mine says he's working a "new area" at HHN starting tonight. He can't spill details...but maybe someone else here can? Genuinely curious...

Yea, alot of my High-School friends went.

And idk, maybe its One of the Ace Guards?(Cuz i heard Majority of them use chainsaws now)

I'm assuming that's not right, but that's just what i think.

Yea, alot of my High-School friends went.

And idk, maybe its One of the Ace Guards?(Cuz i heard Majority of them use chainsaws now)

I'm assuming that's not right, but that's just what i think.

I didn't see anything new except the Wheel being in front with a Luck girl taking pics, and a Luck girl with the evil mask scaring, before 7 scarezone starts

I got to hit every single house last night/today + the Jaws Ride and Mummy!!! Yah, EPIC WIIN! I must say that this is the best year I have attended thus far (only weak part is really Lady Luck, The scarezones are entertaining enough but the real star is all the original and memorable houses).

Edited by cwoolboy

Shalisa & I were there again last night. Did 10 house walk throughs, all the zones multiple times and rode the Mummy. So far, my favorite house is a tie between Nightingales, Winter's Night & Forsaken. Favorite zone is Grown Evil followed closely by Acid Assault. I REALLY like watching all the characters in Grown Evil. They all have very cool costumes and have done a fantastic job getting into their roles.

Shalisa's favorite house is Winter's Night & zone is Grown Evil.

Crowds weren't to terribly bad for us. Maybe we just got lucky with the movement of the crowds. The little "tweaks" that have taken place in the zones & houses have really been great this year. Not my favorite year to date since the icon and some of the zones are so weak in my opinion but its definitely one of the better years rather than one of the weaker ones.

Looking forward to being back on the 28th and with luck, Universal will add the 29th to the FFP & FFPP.

I have to say, I went the second weekend, starting on Sept 29th and saw wait times of about 15-30 minutes at the max for most of the night. Express pass got me in the houses in 5-10 minutes. I then went the 3rd week on Thursday and Friday 6th and 7th and saw 75+ minute waits on thursday at 6:45-7:00 most of the night and express lines were about 15-30 minutes long. I actually went to go to the forsaken and about 15 steps past the express check person, the line came to a dead stop (which meant at least a 20-30 minute wait) I got pissed for such ridiculous lines on the express side, so I left and went to go see the movie Moneyball (GO SEE THAT MOVIE!)

I was still under the weather from the FLU I caught while in Florida, so I really was not up to crazy lines. On Friday I went again, but went through the pass over from IOA. Seems like there was quite a bit of confusion by the employees if that X over was even open for the night, but I managed to hit about 6 or 7 houses by 10 pm in a casual pace. At 9:30-10:00 pm, the lines again got to the 75 minute mark, so I left and went back to my buddies house in order to pack for the plane trip the next day.

I like the second week of the event, hotel prices are low, HHN lines are short, the SA have had both the Employee Preview and a couple standard days to get their scare tactics timed well and overall it was just a MUCH better experience than the third week in my opinion. I would have been pissed if UNI was experiencing 30+ minute waits for express ticket owners if I was only attending the event 1 or 2 nights. They may have to go back to standard tickets for the month and then charge a PER NIGHT express pass fee to keep the crowds down in the future if this keeps up.

BTW, great attention by all the SA on my HNN shirt both in the streets and in the houses! Good eye GUYS/GIRLS!

After last night my list keeps changing. Some houses are well dying slowly and some are stepping it up! The stilt bat in Grown Evil last night. WoW....damn good job. Now if the rest could follow your path. Grown Evil would be high on my list instead of where it's at. Nightingales .....well lets just say after what I say last night. Your not quite the same house as before. Not sure which cast is which. One was rocking and the other one was not. The good part at least the crowds were simply and nice. We shall see how it is tonight.

Just curious, but are we in Hell Week right now? I only ask because when I was there on Thursday, the crowds were surprisingly big, the smell of vomit was everywhere (pretty sure I stepped in some, too), the bros were particularly drunk and one of the bathrooms was just flooded with urine.

Just curious, but are we in Hell Week right now? I only ask because when I was there on Thursday, the crowds were surprisingly big, the smell of vomit was everywhere (pretty sure I stepped in some, too), the bros were particularly drunk and one of the bathrooms was just flooded with urine.

Nah that's universals a&d adding a new atmosphere to the event!

After last night my list keeps changing. Some houses are well dying slowly and some are stepping it up! The stilt bat in Grown Evil last night. WoW....damn good job. Now if the rest could follow your path. Grown Evil would be high on my list instead of where it's at. Nightingales .....well lets just say after what I say last night. Your not quite the same house as before. Not sure which cast is which. One was rocking and the other one was not. The good part at least the crowds were simply and nice. We shall see how it is tonight.

lol I feel the exact same, is weird, the stuff i loved and the stuff i didnt like as much at the beginning are trading places, This has never happened to me when it comes to HHN, I mean, I might change my mind about some stuff obviously but, this year is more extreme,

I think so, but I also believe someone mentioned that schools in Seminole or Orange county had Friday off so a lot of people decided to go Thursday... at least, I thought I read that earlier.

Nah that's universals a&d adding a new atmosphere to the event!

:lol:

i know on thurs/fri all lines at one point were 60-90 min, and yesterday saws hit 100. hell week is known for lines to hit 90-150min and im willing to bet IB or poe will hit 3 hours this year. so i believe its next week.

I was there Friday and Saturday. Lines weren't bad. We got there before the park opened and once we were in we got almost all the houses finished in less than 2 hours. Later on in the night, though, some got bad. The houses in the sound stages never got above 45 for us, while all the houses in the back of the park were usually between 45-90.