HHN 21 Discussion

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have one question, i have been trying to follow this year as best as i can, but I still don't know the back stories to the houses. is there anyway someone could explain them to me?? thanks so much!!

hhn website has everything but just in case

forsaken is a battle from spanish fort soldiers and crew of the lost fourth ship of colombus' voyage brought to shore by a hurricane

winters night is a haunted cemetery

nightingales are banshees disguised as nurses that pray on the weak during ww1

thing i sbased on the movie

saws n' steam is a perfect utopia gone wrong (THE HORIZON IS A LIE)

nevermore is based on edgar allen poes work

in between is a 3d house based on a parallel universe let out by 2 college kids

bloodengutz is a tv host that gets fired and hosts a scare-a-thon of horror holiday movies

Edited by foREVer56

i have one question, i have been trying to follow this year as best as i can, but I still don't know the back stories to the houses. is there anyway someone could explain them to me?? thanks so much!!

heres a link i found SO useful. its amazing.

all details and back stories :D

and right now for some reason its on page 2 but you can either click to page 1 or read 2-3-1. lol

Edited by jetsfreakHHN

hhn website has everything but just in case

forsaken is a battle from spanish fort soldiers and crew of the lost fourth ship of colombus' voyage brought to shore by a hurricane

winters night is a haunted cemetery

nightingales are banshees disguised as nurses that pray on the weak during ww1

thing i sbased on the movie

saws n' steam is a perfect utopia gone wrong (THE HORIZON IS A LIE)

nevermore is based on edgar allen poes work

in between is a 3d house based on a parallel universe let out by 2 college kids

bloodengutz is a tv host that gets fired and hosts a scare-a-thon of horror holiday movies

thanks so much!!!

Hey guys, in case you didn't see - the Halloween Horror Nights Official App has been released on Android Marketplace and iOS store. Search "Halloween Horror Nights" - the icon is the little spade with a skull in it. It's nifty - mostly a GPS app.

quite impressed with this little app, it let me know I was 176miles away from the forsaken house :lol:

Right, so, let me get this straight...

This is how I currently see Into the Machine. If I'm wrong and there's no connection, this works well for a fan theory, right?

So we start out with Saws and Steam, right? Mass anarchy in New Yorkshire's streets, something like a riot or something. Man against man, brother against brother. Nobody's going to be able to stop it. The police have pretty much said "Screw this" and they're not bringing their mechanotrolleys or whatever in to calm down the rioters.

Give or take, maybe twenty years for this. The ocean is pretty much still screwed. Maybe the population's dropped a bit from all the unchecked killings.

New Yorkshire has cooled down, but it still needs power. This is where The Horizon comes in. I'm imagining something like a Soylent Green scenario here where people are just scraping by, living in ruined tenements with little to no power. The Horizon keeps this all running. Maybe across the entirety of America they've got these running, or maybe it's just New Yorkshire. The fact of the matter though is that every day of every year people are getting processed into water. The killing never stopped. It just got more orderly, more managed. The system no longer perpetuates the people, it's the people who expend themselves to take care of a system that serves nothing but itself. Gears running that do nothing but suck up more water, and by extension more lives.

Thoughts?

At EP last night, who were the scareactors located in front of the Universal Store and down in front of Boulangerie? The guys who looked to be weidling axes shaped like playing card symbols?

They seemed to be very random...either that or I totally missed their description on the map.

At EP last night, who were the scareactors located in front of the Universal Store and down in front of Boulangerie? The guys who looked to be weidling axes shaped like playing card symbols?

They seemed to be very random...either that or I totally missed their description on the map.

Those aren't on the map. Were they the same characters as what's in Luck Alley? They had a Spade Ax in there...

so some of the zones suck this year? Maybe they should have made Havoc into a Scarezone or Catacombs into a scarezone this year after all? :rolleyes:

I would say the only zone that was really lacking was Nightmaze....the others were very well done. And I'm sure once the event gets into full swing they will only improve. Here's really hoping that Nightmaze improves...

I would say the only zone that was really lacking was Nightmaze....the others were very well done. And I'm sure once the event gets into full swing they will only improve. Here's really hoping that Nightmaze improves...

oh well im really glad to hear you say that actually, I was super excited about the event and the houses sounds like they rock but sounded like the zones suck by the reviews

I have not seen anything but I still wish they had made cataconbs or havoc zone instead of Nightmaze i mean, come on..

oh well im really glad to hear you say that actually, I was super excited about the event and the houses sounds like they rock but sounded like the zones suck by the reviews

I have not seen anything but I still wish they had made cataconbs or havoc zone instead of Nightmaze i mean, come on..

Havoc was only good due to the great high energetic casts.

Catacomb's story line would have to be modified to put it on a street.