HHN 21 Discussion

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, I decided to ask this here so as to avoid cluttering up the board with my questions. :D

Ok, so do you recommend getting the tickets ahead of time? And if so, how far ahead? Do they sell out?

Most nights don't sell out, but you never know when that can happen, especially on peak nights so it pays o have your ticket in hand for your chosen night just to be safe. You can either purchase your ticket online to avoid standing in line once at the park. Or if you wait to purchase at the park, go to Guest Services at CityWalk...the line there isn't usually too bad. There are typically enough ticket windows open every night at Universal that your wait shouldn't be that long at all.

What about the express passes? I'm pretty sure they usually sell out considering I don't think they sell as many of those as they do the actual tickets. Anyone know how far ahead of time you should buy the express pass?

Sometimes they sell out on incredibly busy nights, but I've seen Uni sell individual house Express Passes and "After 10pm" Express Passes too when that happens. If you are planning on buying an express pass, I always suggest that you buy it at least a week in advance.

Wished for a more thrilling billboard like with a little dash of blood to show the teenagers that this year won't such as because of marketing most of my younger friends believed this year is going to tank only seeing by the commercial and billboards (but they get easily persuaded if they took one peak of the website and the houses/scarezones).

One of the people from the tweet up said his favorite year, was next year... O.O well....

Anyways, i like the billboard and everything, its not misleading in any way of the icon. I think of lady luck more as a siren or succubus than a rampaging murderer like some of our past icons. And you know what.... I am totally okay with that... I love the subtle seductiveness and dark humor at play.

Edited by Sohrin

One of the people from the tweet up said his favorite year, was next year... O.O well....

Anyways, i like the billboard and everything, its not misleading in any way of the icon. I think of lady luck more as a siren or succubus than a rampaging murderer like some of our past icons. And you know what.... I am totally okay with that... I love the subtle seductiveness and dark humor at play.

They also said the Poe house was originally planned for HHN18 (I think) but they couldn't pull it off back then...and they're saying the technological advances with the 3D house and 3D building Projections are AMAZING and stuff they couldn't pull off before. I think he just knows something they WANT to do now, but are unable to and he's just looking forward for when they do implement it. That's very exiting and re-assuring in my book.

Edited by Oysterhead00

DNA sample of Lady Luck?

Looks like he put up a bit of a fight.

DNA Sample perhaps, but what about the skin cells? I just hope that whoever ran out of luck with Lady Luck didn't happen to be named Jean Jack Gibson.

P.S. If anyone doesn't get the Snatcher reference, i would recommend downloading it for a Sega CD Emulator.

Now that all the scarezones are completed... it seems this year was just so rushed. Dont get me wrong I think Acid Assault and Grown Evil look great! But, 7 Does not impress me, and neither does Nightmaze... and Canyon of the dark souls is not what i expected at all. Im very excited for the houses, i feel those will be great. Hopefully I'm wrong about the scarezones, but i dont know this year doesn't give me the same hype as previous years.. And i don't want to judge before the event starts .. so we'll see within the next two days though :blink:

Edited by Insanity