HHN 21 Discussion

• Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my annual passport news letter for HHN..looks like they will be launching a app on the 23rd!

i got the newsletter as well. it also mentions the Premier/Preferred AP nights event for the 23, 24, and 30th of September, and 1st of October.

I now speculate that we will be getting a backstory on Lady Luck upon completing our poker chips, since all of the houses will be getting backstory "tables" like in 2006.

Me too!! When we complete all the poker chips I think we will get a back story of why she is torturing people in a old mansion

I noticed the light coming from the doors a few days ago, but never mentioned anything because the website update thread was locked. They put that in either the day of or the day after the reveal.

Awesome with the new games. Maybe my wishes of a backstory will come true after all.

so for the past 2 years i went, i roamed around doing the first year 4/6 scarezones going through apocalyspe city or wahtever it was for about 40 min just staying there and last year went through everything once. this year i usually end at around 12:30? im getting there at around 5:30 then putting things in hotel and eating. be at the gates at around 6:30/7, if everything is good i should have around 1-2 hours left over. whats the best choice, going to the shows? or going through some scarezones again?

man I cant wait for this year, I am really liking all the houses and mazes and also this will be my first time going into a 3-D house so that will be fun. I forgot when does Hell Week start?

Now i dont know about orlando but here in broward on the last weekend october 25 or something we have friday off and thursday early release.

so for the past 2 years i went, i roamed around doing the first year 4/6 scarezones going through apocalyspe city or wahtever it was for about 40 min just staying there and last year went through everything once. this year i usually end at around 12:30? im getting there at around 5:30 then putting things in hotel and eating. be at the gates at around 6:30/7, if everything is good i should have around 1-2 hours left over. whats the best choice, going to the shows? or going through some scarezones again?

for me , i would go through the scarezones again. But thats my personal opinion. While the shows are good, your there for the scares and not shows. So get your moneys worth and enjoy yourself walking htrough the screzones not feeling rushed ! :) but again, just my opinion.

for me , i would go through the scarezones again. But thats my personal opinion. While the shows are good, your there for the scares and not shows. So get your moneys worth and enjoy yourself walking htrough the screzones not feeling rushed ! :) but again, just my opinion.

I would also go in the haunted houses again if you didnt do that but yeah I agree, I would mostly stay in scare zones or go in another haunted house,shows are ok and funny but like he said its all about the scares

oh ok cause I am going on either the 9th of October or the 13th of October and I have the express pass but I dont want to go on a night with a bunch of teenagers cause sometimes they ruin the scares

and not just the rude teens either, but Hell Week of course is infamous for it's increased amount of drunkies who try to attack scareactors and other guests too.

and not just the rude teens either, but Hell Week of course is infamous for it's increased amount of drunkies who try to attack scareactors and other guests too.

yeah that too, that is why I dont want to go to HHN on a Hell Week, I dont mind being alot of people (just not too much) but just how the people are, its all about scares and fun not fights and not being able to get scared cause someone keeps yelling or saying the scare actors suck and stuff like that

they just showed the Coke Zero version of HHN 21's commercial a few minutes ago on Raw. hopefully, the commercials will spawn on the local channels

I just saw the regular version on TV as well but on channel 9. I got very excited and yelled. Needless to say my family gave me the WTF look. :lol: