whats your fav memory of HHN

Mine would have to be from HHN 13 at the Psycho scarapy house. It was the bathroom scene where all you could smell was human feces that freaked my wife out really bad. Then to make it that much better a scareactor followed her outside the house because she was so scared. It was the first year I went and was one of the first houses I went through. I will never forget it. Of course now my wife is just like me and basically laughs when the other people get scared.

I liked going through Terror Mines because it scared me multiple times. I don't scare too easily so when something gets to me I appreciate it even more. To date, the only houses that have scared me multiple times are Terror Mines and Hades.

Meeting the woman who would become my wife.

(Now, everybody say, "Awww...")

For me it was going on my first and second dates with my wife before we were just friends. Man how time flies. It's gonna be a year since then. Well, here comes HHN XXI. Can't wait.

awww

:) actually, hearing both of you is really nice, congrats, that has to be pretty amazing to go with your significant other to HHN, BUT meeting your significant other at HHN that's just really awesome, pretty cool guy,

Im always by myself at HHN, lol, forever alone!

Horror Nights Hollywood, 2009: I had just entered the park, right into Welcome to Hell. I remember Superbeast (Rob Zombie) was blasting, with fire in sync with the music. Some point in the song, a SAW pig jumped on a pile of bodies. At that same time, a huge pillar of fire went up. It was glorious.

Horror Nights Orlando 2010: Catacombs. I was leading the group, and I turned around to share my (infinite) knowledge of the Black Plague. When I returned to face forward, there was a plague doctor. I recoiled, and another one popped out. Recoiling from that, I went face first into a third. Damn things were everywhere.

The last one isn't from the event itself, but from the House announcements on the old Vault back in 09. The discussion post for Leave it to Cleaver had just been posted. I hopped on and said quote :"...ahem."

As a guest: My first house being Psycho - Through The Mind of Norman Bates having been a huge Psycho/Hitchcock fan since a very young age. Basically, I remember most of the scares I got as a guest and am thankful for every one! It's what made me want to be a scareactor.

As a scareactor: Scaring a guy really good after he called all his friends pansies for being scared and a random guest telling me I was his first scare last year after I scared him in Catacombs, both as a Plague Doctor. Scaring a guy pushing a woman in a wheelchair so bad he jumped back into the wall and ended up pushing the poor woman in the wheelchair into the wall in LT. Being a Pig Faced Minion in the Saw house as well as being a "ninja" in Esqueleto Muerte.

Being Active Backup lets you meet a bunch of people during the event and every one of them accepts you into the house or scare zone family for the night or nights and it just makes you want to make them proud to have you a part of it all. Not to mention fans of HHN just like me. So to those on here that I might have worked with or even scared or spoken with for a second or two the last two years thank you for helping make even more memories. And here's to many, many more!!!

My favorite memory would have to be from 2008 in the "Asylum in Wonderland" scare zone. I stuck my tongue out at the hookah smoking worm actor and he said "Do I make you horny?" I laughed so much I almost passed out, That year was one of the best.

My favorite memory would have to be from 2008 in the "Asylum in Wonderland" scare zone. I stuck my tongue out at the hookah smoking worm actor and he said "Do I make you horny?" I laughed so much I almost passed out, That year was one of the best.

That guy was hilarious.

my favorite, well my favorite year is 2007, but my favorite memory was seeing Jason on the roof standing and throwing a barrel or something like that at you, Ive never been more scared, My favorite memories of HHN are from that Friday the 13th house,

at 17 i went on a slow night and ALOT of ppl went to bill and teds, so due to the amount of ppl in B&T i was able to do the jason house 7 times in a row with out a congo line this was a truly golden moment for it was like an extreme house i was alone and it was night so it was epic. especially since the Friday the 13th franchise is my favorite franchise

well as last year wasnt the best year, but my wife was taking a picture with the crypt ceeper, who she thought was a prop, and he poped up and made her almost fall over. She to this day wont look at the picture because it freaked her out so much