HHN XXI Website Updates

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

house05-01.jpg

damn, looks like They are finally making terrifying things!

I mean, this seems scarier than some of the stuff they've done before, thinking about going to a room in the dark with this there, that just gives me goosebumps..... :blink:

plus that bat mask we saw earlier, wow...

Edited by black mask

From FB - 2 hours ago

I DID NOT sleep well last night…I kept seeing this wheel in my dreams…and then my sources send me THE SAME PIC.

I dunno what its for but I’ve got a really bad feeling. Maybe this whole HHN card thing is getting to me…

314731_116443911791165_100002766693283_72532_7206712_n.jpg

Is Hal's luck about to run out?

Moved several posts to the Discussion thread. Please use that thread to discuss any updates and use the speculation thread to speculate. Thanks.

This was posted on HHN's FB page:

If you were “lucky” enough to receive any of the HHN 21 cards, check your email. The same goes for those currently in the top 10 of the Leaderboard... Some fateful news awaits you…

For the first time ever, we’ve selected a group of fans to be among the FIRST to learn details about Halloween Horror Nights 21 – before the official reveal. And lucky for you, you’re one of the chosen few.

You will hear the news from one of HHN 21’s creators…and you’ll get to see who you’ll really be facing at this year’s event.

Look out for an email from us at 11:30 p.m. tomorrow with further instructions.

Until then...just wait.

^^Text of the email.

That's what was speculated. Could they not be doing the reveal at midnight, but sometime during the day? They never promised midnight after the date change...

You're right. They'll probably do it later in the day, or closer to early in the morning. One thing I found interesting though..

"and you’ll get to see who you’ll really be facing at this year’s event."

More to miss Luck than what the commercial has show, it seems?

You're right. They'll probably do it later in the day, or closer to early in the morning. One thing I found interesting though..

"and you’ll get to see who you’ll really be facing at this year’s event."

More to miss Luck than what the commercial has show, it seems?

Oh, Lady Luck hasn't shown all of her cards. Not yet. :)

Maybe they are going to do the full reveal at 12AM...if they are giving the "winners" their reveal at 11:30, that means they don't have much time to spoil it. If they wait to do the full reveal later in the day then there'll be plenty of time for the "winners" to spread what they learned.