HHN XXI Website Updates

Moved several posts to the speculation thread. Thanks for the update Michelle! :) Please keep minimal discussion only pertaining to the website updates, and use the speculation thread to speculate more on the picture. Thanks.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad that there are finally giving out "hints" but it puzzles me why they wouldn't have it the actual site... Why is there such a strong use with twitter and the HHN 21 tab on FB?

It doesn't bother me but i really miss those teasers on the actual site :unsure:

I totally agree. Checking their official site for updates is part of the fun, looking for hot spots or things like the Lengendary Truth hacking the site. I'm really dissapointed in their lack of interest and I'm not a massive fan of facebook. I still keep hoping they are gonna come up with something cool on the official site but it's been so long without anything new I'm starting to think they won't develope it much this year.

So far, clue wise, on the Telephone riddle they mention a Taxidermist and a Television Station. Technically the television station could be tied in with the Disaster house being themed to a Holiday Horror Movie Marathon as previously speculated.

So far on the tray you have two game cards and a dud card. Beating a card game builds up your house of cards. You have to beat each card game twice to recieve a full poker chip and unlock the next set of two cards.

I've beat the TV and Crypt once each. Now i'm banished. Lol.

The game I played was to choose 1 of 3 graves, then from there you had 5 skeleton keys to unlock 3 crypts. Only 3 of the 5 keys apparently worked. I played twice, lost both times, then choose the dud card.

I choose the grave to the far right. It had a woman's name on it: Lady Elizabeth Hawthorn. The title of the screen was "Which Offers Rest and Peace?"

After I lost I, I could hear the sounds of a bird crowing and ruffling it's feather's, as well as the wind howling through some trees. Another time I got ragtime-esque music that was different from the main site's. Yet another time, I got a Vivace paced piece of music played on the Harpsichord. It sounded very much like a Baroque minuet.

wow, these games truly are pure luck. I kept using different emails. Beat the tv roulette once but the key one is tricky...

I agree that a hour is way to long..30min would have been more than enough but then again, it builds up anticipation and curiosity so maybe a hour is more than enough in their eyes ;)

More than likely the ban time will go up as it goes on to make people visit the site daily/a few times a day.

But indeed after using around 20 different accounts I can say that the games are COMPLETELY based on luck besides the first part of the tombstones and the card you pick at the beginning.

I used 3 different emails and got banned on all of them within the last like 15 mins >.< *fail*

but if you're on either the television or crypt/skeleton key games and you get 2 of the answers wrong you can just refresh the page and you won't lose any tokens :D (it's only mildly cheating!!) ...but at least you won't get banned for an hour!

Edited by bmoz628

I got past the tombs, went on to the crypts and lost those, then it sent me to the phone - I got past that and went to the TV's, beat that, It said something like "You Win" "here's 30 chips" and here I am at this spinning house of cards and It doesn't look like I can go any further.

Click on "Pick A Card" to keep playing...

Cleaned up the thread. Let's not post how many games we tried and how many times we got banned.

Yes there is a known problem with Safari playing the game. However Firefox, Chrome, and IE work.

There are only two games currently that can be played. Your reward is a house of cards rotating.

When you get the House of cards you can click "pick a card" to go again.

If you want to post game strategies please post them in the

There is a glitch with how long you get banned for even though it says 1 hour it could be up to three. Solution: use another email or wait and try later.

You only get Half chips for winning no matter how many times you play.

The Green card is the Blue Ray / Tombstone game and the Sienna one is the Blood N gutz / TV game. There is a third dud which can be either color.