HHN XXI Website Updates

These pages are revealed for each house once you beat the multiplayer versions of the games. I believe they start at 6pm everyday. Once you win the game, a blinking circle with the color for that house will appear on "The House" page. Clicking it will reveal the backstory for that house. Also, if you finish all 8 tokens (multiplayer and single player games), Lady Luck's page will appear on "The House" page.

Ok thanks for the information, do you know when it ends?

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks for the information, do you know when it ends?

If you are referring to when the multiplayer games end, I think it is at 6am. That is according to another post I saw, though.

In terms of when the games themselves end, I am not sure. I'd hope that they wouldn't make the games the only way to gain access to the backstories. It just alienates way too many people who simply do not have the time, patience, or computer good enough to unlock all of the tokens. Also, many people seem to be running into an issue where they can't even find an opponent in the multiplayer games!

I said this in chat last night, but now I am seriously considering it. This weekend, I will possibly make a new account with a throwaway email, beat all of the games (hopefully), and then just post the username and password here for everyone to use.

I understand that the concept of beating the games to access the backstories serves as a reward system for spending time on the site, but I seriously hope that it isn't going to be the only way for people to gain access to the information.

In the meantime, at least there are people like Mr. Fearman who post the ripped components from the games/site. This at least allows you to get the information in some way.

• 2 months later...