Chainsaw Drill Team

Mark M.

Blah blah blah. ;) I enjoyed my time roaming with the drill team. We definitely had lots of great scares. I've chose not to permanently stay with them, but it makes for a good watch with quality scares.

As opposed to people just walking around and having chainsaws roaming. It's fun seeing the crowds gather only to have pandemonium occur when all the saws rev up and guys go running. I'd say for most guests. Thank god for sidewalks.

Here is where you can discuss the roaming CDT (Camo Team).

IMO, I consider 98% of the guys in Saws N' Steam and 20 Years of Fear the CDT, they are truly the veterans of the saws!

No, you wanna know something sad? The mysterious bald guy with the beard, that's USUALLY in that group, isn't this year. Instead he's in the one scare zone with that other guy, wearing last year's costume.

I like that they are in the park but I kept wondering why did they added them? It feels very last minute, and Why are they dressed in military clothing?

Like I said I love that we have more actors in the park and chainsaws are really great, I was just really curious about it, does anyone know?

I like that they are in the park but I kept wondering why did they added them? It feels very last minute, and Why are they dressed in military clothing?

Like I said I love that we have more actors in the park and chainsaws are really great, I was just really curious about it, does anyone know?

They are more of the "drill team" that was reminiscent of the way the chainsaws were early on. They would march in formation and then scatter and scare all those watching.

I think they were added as a throwback to that time in HHN history.

They are more of the "drill team" that was reminiscent of the way the chainsaws were early on. They would march in formation and then scatter and scare all those watching.

Oh really? wow, that is really interesting, I'm really glad they added them, I kinda wish they had them walking around the park like they do now and not in one place.

Edited by black7mask

No, you wanna know something sad? The mysterious bald guy with the beard, that's USUALLY in that group, isn't this year. Instead he's in the one scare zone with that other guy, wearing last year's costume.

yeah all the chainsaws from last year are scattered this year, it makes me kinda sad but hey the more the merrier

He was one of the Hacktion guys last year, so I think they stuck him back in there because he was EXACTLY like the original character they were aiming for. Also, you'll notice that the CDT this year are very standardized. Just like a real military, they're all at similar heights and have the same build and haircut.

Some of our best entertainment of the evening last night was sitting in the Boulangerie, having a nosh, and watching (mostly) teenage girls come running through the restaurant because the CDT was after them. Later, we saw them in New York a couple of times. It's great to see them back, because they fill in some holes in the streets, and watching those nicely built men is easy on the eyes, too.

Thanks for the kind words.

I'm having fun in 20 years of fear

We're tearing them up there!

Hope you come by again before the end of the run

==================================

Icon's come and go

But legends last forever

-Chansaw Drill Team

Congratulations CDT, you were the only scareactors I went on the sidewalk to avoid, not because I wanted to skip your zone, but because I was nervous as hell going through it. Of course you wouldn't let that slide, and I was eventually forced to go through it anyway. Got some fantastic scares here, and saw them send numerous people (mostly teen girls) running for their lives. Nice job guys.

(also, that scare I got coming out of Hades was priceless)

I think they should have brought back the Lizzie Borden drill team, too. I do love me some chainsaws, tho. ;)

Mae

Special double shout out for tonight's interaction with the "Nightmares" chainsaw wielder. We got some boo yah Nightmares exchanged both at the front early in the evening, and later in New York. Great fun tonight, I really enjoyed it, fantastic work you do. Thanks so much!!

:chainsaw:

:chainsaw:

While wearing HNN shirt i was approached by one of the CDT talking about nightmares it made me laugh that the afterthoughts are still interesting in character even without the chainsaws. Wonder who was he? anyways it's fun to watch the formation drilling on teenage girls.

It was most likely me.

And. Teenage girls aren't the only targets ;) Males of any age and size work just as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Thursday, October 28th- Friday, October 29th. Amazing. Loved you guys at SawsNSteam! (The latest cast- there at 1am)

My special shououts to:

1: The scareactor that decided to "deny" me a photo. I got that photo, and I've decided not to destroy you

2: The scareactor that put his hand in front of the camera JUST as the flash was going off.

3: The scareactor who used me as cover to scare a couple.

Who were you people? I'd love to know!

Again, loved you guys. Hope to see you next year!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=5313780&l=7eb37378d1&id=744284511 As you can see(if you saw) I was just a little excited XD

No pun intended, btw

And for (possibly) the last time... LOVED you guys!

Edited by Lilith

• Mark M. changed the title to Chainsaw Drill Team