Zombiegeddon

Mark M.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's because of forums like this that make people arrogant. Look at how many people post info videos about HHN from July to September and take them down by the time the event details are released.

This is the same crap that happened on Vault, scareactors being looked to for info and some of them take it too far. I understand the termination thing, I'm an employee too. But I won't go around trying to post about things in a "beat-around-the-bush" sorta way. If I can't say it, I won't say anything at all. Not some stupid hints or odd-ball clues to make people ask me for info. I bet this guy also has people PM him for more detailed info... And if he's so worried about getting terminated due to what he says, maybe he should stay off the boards and quit wasting his and our time...

Just sayin... But I won't say anymore because I don't wanna get terminated. hahahaha

I agree completely..

Zombiegeddon was really good. I really liked the concept of it, as it really was a training facility. I don't want to reveal too much.. spoilers and all, ya know? But zombie babies FTW!

Casey

Zombie Babys?..

Is this like ZombieLand in a house?

I tried to acknowledge everyone I could lat night without totally breaking out of character (which, if you were to have hung around, was probibly one of the only times I didn't end up breaking in one form or fashion. Hope everyone had an amazing time, and looking forward to seeing more and more faces from here come wandering through our little training facility. It's wise to be prepared and have the knowledge that only ZAP can provide.

I tried to acknowledge everyone I could lat night without totally breaking out of character (which, if you were to have hung around, was probibly one of the only times I didn't end up breaking in one form or fashion. Hope everyone had an amazing time, and looking forward to seeing more and more faces from here come wandering through our little training facility. It's wise to be prepared and have the knowledge that only ZAP can provide.

On opening night I'll be in my HHN 13 shirt; then on Saturday I'll be in my HHN 11 shirt. I'm so looking forward to this house, I'm totally psyched(o).

Over 50 crowd, represent!

It would make sense if the zombies in the house look the same or are similar to the ones in the zone because of the close proximity. The past few years have seen the house in the Disaster queue be the "funny" house, but I thought "Leave it to Cleaver" was pleasantly creepy in the B-movie way it was intended. With a name like Z.A.P there is a certain implied hilarity, but it is zombies so it could really go either way. Zombies have the potential to be hilarious [shawn of the Dead] or terrifying [28 Days Later] it just depends on if they take the Shambler or Mutant approach. Zombies are one of the monsters that seem to remain a staple in the horror culture. Seems like you can't go wrong with them. This house should be awesome.

It would make sense if the zombies in the house look the same or are similar to the ones in the zone because of the close proximity. The past few years have seen the house in the Disaster queue be the "funny" house, but I thought "Leave it to Cleaver" was pleasantly creepy in the B-movie way it was intended. With a name like Z.A.P there is a certain implied hilarity, but it is zombies so it could really go either way. Zombies have the potential to be hilarious [shawn of the Dead] or terrifying [28 Days Later] it just depends on if they take the Shambler or Mutant approach. Zombies are one of the monsters that seem to remain a staple in the horror culture. Seems like you can't go wrong with them. This house should be awesome.

I don't want to spoil it, but the zombies are VERY similar to the Zombie Gras ones because of something you'll experience in the house.

I gotta admit, out of the houses I got to do on Employee Preview (of which there were five), Zobmiegeddon was my favourite : )) I'll likely do a more proper review after tonight, but the energy put into ZG when I went through was awesome. It just was, overall, a really really fun house!! Can't wait to go through again tonight. <3 And, yes, zombie babies ftw deeeefinitely.

I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN Z.A.P!!! Zombiegeddon has managed to land the position of my most anticipated house this year. Huge fan of the Zombie genre so it will be pretty hard to disapoint me, and ZAP's tagline is AWESOME!!!! "WE DON'T JUST KICK ZOMBIE ASS....WE TEACH YOU TO KICK ZOMBIE ASS". LOVE IT!!!!

Well, it would be cliche'! But Steve Shawn Zombiebabie is a fantastic name! I approve.

I didnt even know we named the baby...but I like the name....STEVE!! (Cloudy with Chance of meatballs reference...i love that monkey)

I gotta admit, out of the houses I got to do on Employee Preview (of which there were five), Zobmiegeddon was my favourite : )) I'll likely do a more proper review after tonight, but the energy put into ZG when I went through was awesome. It just was, overall, a really really fun house!! Can't wait to go through again tonight. <3 And, yes, zombie babies ftw deeeefinitely.

Man! I didnt even see you come through the house! Of course I couldnt have missed that blue hair...must have been opposite cast. Oh well...you'll have to come see me soon!