Horror Nights: The Hallow'd Past

Mark M.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best house of the might, This house was just excellent, they put so many props out, It was really hard to concentrate where to look, the first and last room were Filled with stuff Everywhere,

it was just amazing, the rooms were cool, I kinda thought they were going to do a room from each year or something, but they only chose the "best of" for the rooms, I don't recall seeing anything from 07 or 09, I might be wrong of course but I don't remember really, also really great scares,

I really wish this house was at least twice as longer, I had do much fun but it seemed very short :(

They could have made like a warehouse facade type looking thing instead of using just thoses pumpkins & whats with the old car park out in front?

Can you describe to me what a "warehouse facade" looks like? To my knowledge it doesnt exist, except just walking in a door........those props for the facade have been used in previous HHN's, hence their appearance there. The car also.

Yea heres a idea. Look at the one in 20 years of fear.

I know it sounds crazy but I would rather have much more quality inside rather than spending money and time on a facade we have already seen, on the outside of the house. Maybe I'm crazy though.

Edited by gatoralex

Could someone post what each years "room" is?

actually I don't know if is by year but I went again today and realized there aren't that many rooms I think I counted around 6 real rooms:

collectors, treaks and foons , 2 rooms for dead exposure, alice in wonderland, the boat, I think that's it, then the beginning room and the last is A LOT of props

Edited by black7mask

actually I don't know if is by year but I went again today and realized there aren't that many rooms I think I counted around 6 real rooms:

collectors, treaks and foons , 2 rooms for dead exposure, alice in wonderland, the boat, I think that's it, then the beginning room and the last is A LOT of props

The 'boat" is the S.S. Frightanic.

The 'boat" is the S.S. Frightanic.

yeah sorry I couldn't remember the name and was too lazy to go search for it,

but I realized this house is rather very small, only a handful of rooms since dead exposure had 2 and the beginning and the end are large

Edited by black7mask

This house was amazing on the 2nd day (25th) went through it twice, first time during the AP time and towards the end everyone was chanting for Jack he just clapped and yelled thank you. The second time at night when we encountered Jack we started chanting again and he was jumping around doing the robot. So great!

Can you describe to me what a "warehouse facade" looks like? To my knowledge it doesnt exist, except just walking in a door........those props for the facade have been used in previous HHN's, hence their appearance there. The car also.

Yea heres a idea. Look at the one in 20 years of fear.

Um... the parade building IS a warehouse. The facade doesn't get much more accurate than that.

EDIT - And just a thought.

Who are the icons people are seeing in the finale?

Edited by Legacy

I do think that the Parade Building exterior alone would make a substantial facade for Hallow'd Past, after I actually thought about it. But for those who are unfamiliar with the behind the scenes of Universal (or even ayone unfamilair with Universal itself) probally wouldn't conceptualize it as a prop warehouse right off the bat, due to it being fairly dark, buzzed drunks, ect. Making a replica of the sign on the chain-link in the 20 Years scarezone, and slapping it next to the doorway to the house wouldn't hurt.

Edited by The Director of Horror

Why would you need a facade when your walking into... A functioning warehouse?