Employee Preview Nights

M.I.G

Yes, it is next Wednesday night.

For those attending: Remember, this is basically a dress rehearsal for everyone involved. There will, more than likely, be things that will not be working or will be completely redesigned/changed between employee preview and opening night. Also, remember the scareactors are just trying to get into their roles and see what does/doesn't work so they can get the most scares possible.

Edited by Tman875

Well now I know that I've pretty much gotten used to my best spot now, we had 2 houses and our opposing cast come through to practice on. So ive figured out my best spot. EP for me is doing farther experimentation on people who will actually be scared. So I would venture to say some will be excellent, I know my room in my house is fully ready, all three of us.

So EP is still awesome!

Employee preview nights have been so awesome the last 2 years. I cannot wait to go this year - luckily the hubby works for Uni. Funny thing happ last year though.. In that scarezone when you first walked in and towards Shrek, there was a small fire going on one of the air blowers and very calmly a manager looked over at it and went "is that supposed to be on fire?" It was taken care of quickly and discreetly but it was a kinda funny if you were there...

A word to team members attending, not working the event-please behave yourselves and treat scareactors, etc, with respect. We know you are all jaded, but can you at least pretend to be scared?

Here, here! This kind of preview is a privelage, so being an ass is totally inexcusable. A lot of people lose their jobs on preview night for acts of douchery, so stay in school kids, and don't do drugs!

A word to team members attending, not working the event-please behave yourselves and treat scareactors, etc, with respect. We know you are all jaded, but can you at least pretend to be scared?

I hate this the post is necessary.. people should be respectful no matter what. I will be there on preview, and I will be scared, and there will be no douchbaggery from my end.

Casey