HHN XX Discussion

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HP wasn't that long, but it wasn't short either. LT was really short, but the ghosts were pretty awesome. Favorite house so far is HP and PS. In line for Bill & Ted, Havoc and Catacombs will have to wait. Everything is really awesome, and my vault shirt has gotten me some attention. Haha.

Casey

Nice :)

HP wasn't that long, but it wasn't short either. LT was really short, but the ghosts were pretty awesome. Favorite house so far is HP and PS. In line for Bill & Ted, Havoc and Catacombs will have to wait. Everything is really awesome, and my vault shirt has gotten me some attention. Haha.

Casey

Also not to be annoying but do u think this year was better then last year? and which was your favorite scarezone?

My favorite scarezone? I really liked Escueleto Muerte and The Coven. I didn't even travel down sting alley cause I'm too chicken shit.. Fear Revealed is probably my least favorite.. but had a nice chat with Cindy. She likes fire.. Seeing as how this is just a dress rehearsal, and its only going to get better, I believe that it will be much better than last year.

Casey

Casey