HHN XXI Speculation

Mark M.

Knew everyone would see this if I posted here. Does not look like HHN 2011 will include me as a scareactor. Being out of work for the past 18 months has really sucked and I was offered a position today in Albany Ga. It is a Temp position but will run thru at least August, so that takes away auditions for me. BUT will be fun to come out and hang out with everyone on the nights I am in town!

Been fun working for you guys the past 6 years.

Isn't just the room breakdown from The Hallow house in 08?

Yeah. Either he's hilariously misinformed and bad at reading or he's another of those people who posts fake info to troll (God knows YouTube has enough).

Edited by Cody

Yeah. Either he's hilariously misinformed and bad at reading or he's another of those people who posts fake info to troll (God knows YouTube has enough).

While I've gone to a bunch of HHN's, I pretty much forget about the specifics of the event by the next year and don't have a vast knowledge of room names and stuff so I appologize for posting bad info. I had that blog bookmarked from last year as they DID have really good construction photos :)

I may be beating a dead horse here, but looking back at the posts of spec, I have seen one of the hints that Emeric has posted. Can't remember the exact words, but it was something along the lines of "...he (Fear) has only showed his visible soul once, but now he plans to stick around for all of the frights." and "Fear has many faces". Does this mean that the next icon could be a next face of fear? Maybe...oh....DEATH?

I'd say it's more of a reference to how Fear can be seen in a variety of ways: real fear (like murder and death), paranormal, extraterrestrial, etc. and how we can see Fear in every house at least in spirit.

With Film District movies being a hit lately (Insidious and the up coming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFE4lGvRt8E... talk about nightmare fuel) anyone think Universal will use the popularity to create similar themes?

I mean we really haven't seen a "demon possession" type house (aside from the use of the exorcist a few years.... Museum of Horrors: Unnatural History et al) and I would love to see (albeit hard to pull off) a house about miniscule demons (Cat's Eye and The Gate terrorized me as a kid).

Edited by JWFearman

Guest HHNPicMan

Well I can say Brian bushwood will be back his tour is blocked out for the same dates that hhn will run as amusement park

I dont think he is returning. His dates on his calander do not match up with HHN. Example, his first date in September that says "Amusement Park" is for September 29 and 30. According to the Uni park hours for September, HHN starts on the 24. Also, he is not booked for "Amusement Park" on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays. HHN tends to occur on Wednesday nights toward the middle to end of October.

Well I can say Brian bushwood will be back his tour is blocked out for the same dates that hhn will run as amusement park

He's not Big Chippah talked with him a few weeks back and he told him no.

I dont think he is returning. His dates on his calander do not match up with HHN. Example, his first date in September that says "Amusement Park" is for September 29 and 30. According to the Uni park hours for September, HHN starts on the 24. Also, he is not booked for "Amusement Park" on Mondays, Tuesdays, or Wednesdays. HHN tends to occur on Wednesday nights toward the middle to end of October.

Knock on wood here but maybe he's coming to... *Puts on sunglasses* Hollywood?

YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Brian is a really cool guy, he is funny, but, I never saw his show more than twice I really hope Uni Either Brings a new show, (How about giving another freakshow a chance? why is Uni married to Brian???)

or bring Rocky back, a lot of you said that bringing Rocky is a bad idea, but I still say, I would like to see a new show, If brian comes next year I dont think I will bother with it, sorry

Brian is a really cool guy, he is funny, but, I never saw his show more than twice I really hope Uni Either Brings a new show, (How about giving another freakshow a chance? why is Uni married to Brian???)

or bring Rocky back, a lot of you said that bringing Rocky is a bad idea, but I still say, I would like to see a new show, If brian comes next year I dont think I will bother with it, sorry

Couldn't agree more. His show was repetitive every year...even last year the two Malice and whatever shows were derivative of the past few years. That wouldn't be a bad thing if the show was really good. I found chatting with Brian after the show to be 100x more enjoyable than the show itself.

I love the RHPS and want them to bring it back. It was so much fun and I think really fit in with the event. I know, it never changes either...but it's so great that 36 years later, it's still awesome every time. The WORST idea they could have would be to do a Shock Treatment tribute :lol:

Couldn't agree more. His show was repetitive every year...even last year the two Malice and whatever shows were derivative of the past few years. That wouldn't be a bad thing if the show was really good. I found chatting with Brian after the show to be 100x more enjoyable than the show itself.

I love the RHPS and want them to bring it back. It was so much fun and I think really fit in with the event. I know, it never changes either...but it's so great that 36 years later, it's still awesome every time. The WORST idea they could have would be to do a Shock Treatment tribute :lol:

Hey! Shock Treatment isn't absolutely horrible. The songs are awesome.....the plot, no, but its still kinda fun. If only I could find my DVD

Just an update: Permits haven't moved forward since the 17th but have had several friends state they have seen construction activity occuring in and around the tents... which makes sense they are going to be first.

Brian has already said he WILL NOT be at HHN this year. He expressed that he would like to return, but wasn't asked back this year. So no dice on Brian Brushwood for 2011.

The HHN XX website should go down and get replaced by a generic HHN webpage most likely in the next 2-3 weeks. Hopefully by then, we should get another snippet of hints to speculate upon. :)