HHN XX Tickets, Pricing, & Dates

Mark M.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so... I'll be there from October 20-25th. Are crowds larger, and wait times longer during those last weeks of the event? I'm holding off from buying my FFP+ because I don't know how if the Express add-on will be necessary.

Okay so... I'll be there from October 20-25th. Are crowds larger, and wait times longer during those last weeks of the event? I'm holding off from buying my FFP+ because I don't know how if the Express add-on will be necessary.

Yes I'd say the crowds become larger. People tend to wait, figuring after a few weeks the actors will set in their roles as well as kinks with props will be worked out.

That being said, if you are going multiple nights, there really is no need for express. Each night you can concentrate on certain parts of the park and then go from there attempting to hit everything. Just plan your nights right and avoid the direction of the crowd. Remember, people come in and go left or right. If you get in a line that's 60 mins. Every house you hit will be that long, because you will be following that same crowd from house to house.

You should be A-Ok without express.

FFP+ just made my year, really, I've never been so happy to be an AP holder.

I've noticed over the years that if you get to the park before it opens, and then move directly towards the Jaws house you can experience every house within the evening. I've always had the best luck going in a counter clockwise motion after Jaws (meaning go to the tents. If you focus just on houses, ignoring all rides and shows, your first three to four houses will be roughly 30-45 minutes or less (unless the house is based on a movie, in which case you're screwed for time no matter what). But keeping that method in mind you'll most likely get to all of the houses and maybe even a few rides/show.

Well last year, early in the season I was able to go to each maze plus see both Rocky Horror and Bill & Ted during the course of the night. And the first maze I did go to last year was The Spawning, so I guess I had that sort of plan in mind ahead of time... then again, I wanted to go to The Spawning first anyway so it worked out fine. Although I had done the reverse and headed to Saw afterwards then on to LitC, etc.

But it's good to see it works out the other way, thanks.

FFP+ just made my year, really, I've never been so happy to be an AP holder

Same here. I'm happy about the FFP+. Its so convenient to have FFP-ExpressPass added for those who attended a lot like i do ;) .

My guess is its gonna cost around $149 with the AP Holder discount as well.

so since the ticket pricing is really high this year do you think that the event will be in both parks this year?? i remember the only other time it was this high was in 04 when they had both parks open??? something is telling me when the offical site is up they might announce that it will be held in both parks???? sorry if im repeating another topic. what yall think?

Edited by spencer_somos

so since the ticket pricing is really high this year do you think that the event will be in both parks this year?? i remember the only other time it was this high was in 04 when they had both parks open??? something is telling me when the offical site is up they might announce that it will be held in both parks???? sorry if im repeating another topic. what yall think?

As exciting as it would be, no they wont have both parks.

Please make sure you read more, and do use the search. This has been talked about over and over and over etc...

I not sure if this has been posted before, but there is a New survey about HHN Tickets... Got email on 7/9/10

Halloween Horror Nights Planning Survey 2010

We're working on developing our ticket programs and special offers for 2010, and we'd very much like to get your feedback

http://www.visitorsatisfaction.com/HHN2010

Survey is mostly about a Stay & Scream type of ticket that includes Islands of Adventure and then crossing over to the studios for HHN...

Just thought I would share it...

I not sure if this has been posted before, but there is a New survey about HHN Tickets... Got email on 7/9/10

We're working on developing our ticket programs and special offers for 2010, and we'd very much like to get your feedback

Survey is mostly about a Stay & Scream type of ticket that includes Islands of Adventure and then crossing over to the studios for HHN...

Is that the one for the IOA after 4pm upgrade?

Is that the one for the IOA after 4pm upgrade?

I got that survey too... they do mention the IOA add on and they ask if you had ever bought one before and they ask should that add on be a all day ticket, after 4 ticket etc. They also ask that if you had the ticket would you stay in IOA until closing or would you leave as soon as HHn started. They also mention something about extending the IOA park hrs by one hr. if you bought the add on and if they did that would you stay or leave for hhn. someting

Hope this answered your question.

My bf and I attended last year, purchasing the "Gory Getaway" package and staying at Royal Pacific. However, I don't recall there being restrictions on the days you could attend HHN (the package includes a ticket to HHN). I'm a bit confused as to why they are restricting attendance to the same nights as FFP. Any one know if they will allow to attend on a Saturday if you still purchase this package? (Just checking here first before I spend a 1/2hour on the phone explaining this to a CSR at USF).

My bf and I attended last year, purchasing the "Gory Getaway" package and staying at Royal Pacific. However, I don't recall there being restrictions on the days you could attend HHN (the package includes a ticket to HHN). I'm a bit confused as to why they are restricting attendance to the same nights as FFP. Any one know if they will allow to attend on a Saturday if you still purchase this package? (Just checking here first before I spend a 1/2hour on the phone explaining this to a CSR at USF).

I'm not sure about the sat. ticket for HHN ,but I have found it is always cheaper to book

the hotel and tickets separately. Check the website for your dates and compare to the package price.

Sometimes if you call you can get a florida rate even if you live in Ga. Be nice and demand it :P

I got that survey also. They asked a few questions about a themed pre event dinner and a post event thing too. Does this intrigue anyone else? I think it would be really cool if you could go get dinner and drinks with other HHN fans. It could also be a cool photo op if they brought out a few scareactors for photos. I think it could be a good way to get to know other HHN fans and get pics with icons. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? Also has anyone heard anything about the pricing on the FFP with express option price? I am trying to plan my trip and want to see how much extra that is going to be.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

I really hope they do have the IOA after 4pm add on... I love it. This year is a little different, since we want to hit the HP area. My plans are to go up to Orlando Thursday morning, go to IOA and spend time at HP. Then on Friday we sleep in, chill, and go to HHN. Then, Saturday, if they do the IOA add on, we go do that, then follow up with HHN.

My brother is coming this year, and he's never been to IOA or HHN, so I want this to be super awesome for him. ;)