HHN XX Tickets, Pricing, & Dates

Mark M.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of getting the FFP with Fridays. I don't think express will be necessary for those who go every night, but that's just me!

I'm definitely getting the one with Fridays, not sure about the one with express it just depends on what Universal charges for it.

Saying there is a limited amount is good for marketing. People see this and figure they need to buy before they miss out.

They've really done well it seems coming up with these new options for the FFP. Though with this, I'm thinking they won't be opening up any extra days(Saturdays) to the FFP. I could be wrong, but since they are offering the addition of Friday, having days added like usual may not happen.

no, I really doubt they will add any nights for the normal FFP, you're totally right, this makes me think, they always ask in the surveys "how many days do you think the FFP should have?" I guess they decided charging a little more for extra nights was the way to go, I am so happy about this :) , I really hope I can get one, and the express pass for the FFP, i really don't see the need, if you are going to keep coming back, is nice they added it, but I wouldn't get one

I'm buying the FFP+ with Express. I don't care how much it costs. Granted I will be there a lot of nights so I might not "need" Express. However, last year we only went through SAW maybe once or twice when it was dark out because the line was too long then. It'll be nice to be able to go when it's dark. Plus, my liver will likely need a break from all that vodka. (;

I'm buying the FFP+ with Express. I don't care how much it costs. Granted I will be there a lot of nights so I might not "need" Express. However, last year we only went through SAW maybe once or twice when it was dark out because the line was too long then. It'll be nice to be able to go when it's dark. Plus, my liver will likely need a break from all that vodka. (;

I agree. Looks like FFP+ w/ Express for us too! I say it'll be no more than $150.

I have a feeling the FFP with Express, and the FFP Plus With Expess will be horribly overpriced. Since we can always get into every house on the first night easily without express, I think the FFP Plus is the way to go. I was expecting a much higher price, but this is very reasonable.

Hi

I live in the Netherlands and bought my tickets Yesterday.

Choose to print them myself, but still nothing in my emailbox or money out of my creditcard.

Does anyone know if it will take a couple off days to complete? or did something went wrong?

I have a ordernumber and a note the received my order.

for 2 people day in both parks and the night and express for the night...500 bucks....nice way to start youre holiday! ;)

Hi

I live in the Netherlands and bought my tickets Yesterday.

Choose to print them myself, but still nothing in my emailbox or money out of my creditcard.

Does anyone know if it will take a couple off days to complete? or did something went wrong?

I have a ordernumber and a note the received my order.

for 2 people day in both parks and the night and express for the night...500 bucks....nice way to start youre holiday! ;)

If you never got an email, try checking your spam folder.

I don't have a reason to purchase the FFP w/ Express, seeing as most of my friends will not get it which means I'll be waiting in regular lines with them regardless. Unless I want to wait in the express line and go through the house by myself :\

My guess is around 189.99, when I was tryimg tp buy my FFP+ she said something about a ticket price of 180 something.

and I said no I what the FFP+ and the web site says 74.99 with my AP discount. then we were disconected.

but after 2 hours and 3 calls I finally have our FFP+s.

The FFP with Fridays is only $75 with an annual passholder discount, I wonder how much the one with express will be?

I don't have a reason to purchase the FFP w/ Express, seeing as most of my friends will not get it which means I'll be waiting in regular lines with them regardless. Unless I want to wait in the express line and go through the house by myself :\

That's exactly why I'm not getting express. Plus, I can't afford to get it anyway.

Anyone know when (if not already) tickets will be on sale at Publix?

Not sure, but I work there and as soon as the display goes up I'll take a picture and let you guys know.

Most likely it won't go up until a little bit more is known about the event, because last year the various tickets had chucky, saw, and wolfman on them.