HHN XX Speculation II

I like the idea you proposed, Dr. Jimmy:

\ if characters from movies (Im going to assume maybe the NLC Big 3 among some others maybe) have been cast in the HHN reunion house, then still doesn't really count as a "horror movie house." For all we know, they could have whole rooms dedicated to them and that's it: all the rest of the houses could be completely 100% original. I wouldnt mind if that came to be true: that way, it's sort of a win-win for everyone. Everyone who wanted a movie would at least get their few moments of glory and those who wanted the original year will have the rest of the park to marvel at :]

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you all think Dr. Holmes post is BS? I think we all should believe it now especially after the evidence we've received from the scareactors and building permits. We should start speculating on what things such as "Avoid sharp glass" could possibly mean.

I dont think we should totally dismiss anything Dr. Holmes has said. I think there's probably alot of hidden hints in his clues, we just need to be able to decifer them.

As for the "avoid sharp glass" clue, Im pretty stumped. Everything we've been shown up until now has pretty much confirmed that Bloody Mary just won't be attending this year, but that's really the only thing I can think of that clue applying to. Then again, I could just not be thinking "outside the box." Like most clues, the obvious probably isn't the right answer.

jeez you guys are a fickle crowd look hahaha..don't get your panties in a bunch now,but this whole talk about no movie houses is rather dull in my opinion 1 out of 8 houses to be a movie house isn't bad hahaha.. you guys are just really selfish on the subject of original houses,might as well call the event 19 years of fear if your not going to include hhn 17 hahaha.. that's about as "movie based" as its gonna get for this event,im placing my money that jaws will host 2 out of 3 NLC characters in that house hahaha.. i could be wrong but I'm hoping to land a royal flush after the site is updated hahaha.. thank you for your time..

any thoughts that don't relate back to Mr. Voorhees? lol

With the exception of Hollywood streets and the Parade building they are all code names, to not give away the theme, It has been said Universal is wanting the event to be a surprise this year, and thus far have done an excellent job.

well it seem's the parade building will be the museum because of the recent casting of "the projectionist" now if my memory and the HHN website servers me right he was the one reviewing the icon's in 2006, now if it is then he will most likey doing the same toward the frount of the house

I like the idea you proposed, Dr. Jimmy:

\ if characters from movies (Im going to assume maybe the NLC Big 3 among some others maybe) have been cast in the HHN reunion house, then still doesn't really count as a "horror movie house." For all we know, they could have whole rooms dedicated to them and that's it: all the rest of the houses could be completely 100% original. I wouldnt mind if that came to be true: that way, it's sort of a win-win for everyone. Everyone who wanted a movie would at least get their few moments of glory and those who wanted the original year will have the rest of the park to marvel at :]

I don't know, I would Love to see the Big 3 again, even if is only a room, I know that there are no movie houses, but, I could see a couple of rooms in one of the houses with some sort of movie related stuff,

I was thinking about it, and, if the icons will be there, either in a best-of house or something else, if you have the Director or the usher, is almost impossible that there would not be something related to movies, even if is something small. the houses these icons had were movie houses, They could try to make something with the director or the Usher that is original, like their back story, but I think people and the GP would expect movie stuff with those icons.

I just have to say that I'm blown away with how well A&D has kept things under wraps this year. Bravo.

Hockey #2 and spector, any thoughts?

Code?

I dont think we should totally dismiss anything Dr. Holmes has said.

You really should.

So I was staring at the clues and this one: 5. There is not room service on this cruise!

At first I was all excited thinking it was a cruise ship or something but then I realized it must be the Military ship cause of the "not room service"

51.UPDATE: Dentist #1 - Disaster!

so uh... Carnie.. Mechanic... Dentist...

It job day at school gone horribly wrong...

LOL. I was thinking fear of the cost of the mechanic's and dentist's bills but I am at a loss on where the Carnie would fit into that scenario.

Perhaps Jack is looking into some new vocations...

Really though, I'm at a loss. This is an interesting mix of characters.

i think all these names are cover ups! dentist really? you would be a fool to believe that nonsence! its all a cover up

I believe the same thing and if they are all code names then I would love to be in an A&D meeting where they laugh at all of our speculations!

LOL. I was thinking fear of the cost of the mechanic's and dentist's bills but I am at a loss on where the Carnie would fit into that scenario.

Perhaps Jack is looking into some new vocations...

Really though, I'm at a loss. This is an interesting mix of characters.

Except for parade building.

I'm fairly certain that a huge number of roles that have been posted are code names. Code names always have SOME minor relation to the role, but I won't try to speculate any specifics out of them because they'll likely be very wrong.

jeez you guys are a fickle crowd look hahaha..don't get your panties in a bunch now,but this whole talk about no movie houses is rather dull in my opinion 1 out of 8 houses to be a movie house isn't bad hahaha.. you guys are just really selfish on the subject of original houses,might as well call the event 19 years of fear if your not going to include hhn 17 hahaha.. that's about as "movie based" as its gonna get for this event,im placing my money that jaws will host 2 out of 3 NLC characters in that house hahaha.. i could be wrong but I'm hoping to land a royal flush after the site is updated hahaha.. thank you for your time..

We're hardly fickle. It's just that a few posters, myself included, have reliable sources that have said that we won't be having houses directly based on movies. I know it's rather dull, but that's that. I personally think that cutting something out of the equation encourages our members to stretch their brains a bit more, instead of just jumping to the first movie that they think relates to something. It gets some more original ideas out of us.

P.S. Regarding Dr. Holmes, I can say with confidence (not just because he is a personal friend of mine) that he has been right quite a few times in the past, but also wrong sometimes. Don't take his word as gospel, but don't discount it out of hand. I have seen for myself that he has sources in rather high places.

Hello everyone have been gone for a while but now I am back!:D Time to shed some new light on the Lantern. A week ago the Lantern bursted into flames revealing many things which have caught my fancy(and attention for that matter). The lantern holds some secrets for the event as honestly the website makes no bloody sense! I mean I am not even sure if the character page is just teasing us and just showing stuff from past years or if is what will show up. I am going o be buying a ticket soon but I am almost not sure about that because of my confusion with the event so far. So moving on. The lantern holds many of the objects of past I cons, Storytellers glasses, Ushers flashlight. You know just some little stuff. But what I wanted to get to was the Faces in the flames... HHNRumors has posted pictures of that that quite frankly are odd. I looked at them but cannot see the faces that people have swore up and down about. What do you guys think about the whole thing? A bunch of rumors or is it for real? The flames do look like faces but just ordinary wacked up face... not those of our precious icons. And whats with the fact that Bloody Mary was cut out of that picture with the four characters?

Refer to past few pages.

Hello everyone have been gone for a while but now I am back!:D Time to shed some new light on the Lantern. A week ago the Lantern bursted into flames revealing many things which have caught my fancy(and attention for that matter). The lantern holds some secrets for the event as honestly the website makes no bloody sense! I mean I am not even sure if the character page is just teasing us and just showing stuff from past years or if is what will show up. I am going o be buying a ticket soon but I am almost not sure about that because of my confusion with the event so far. So moving on. The lantern holds many of the objects of past I cons, Storytellers glasses, Ushers flashlight. You know just some little stuff. But what I wanted to get to was the Faces in the flames... HHNRumors has posted pictures of that that quite frankly are odd. I looked at them but cannot see the faces that people have swore up and down about. What do you guys think about the whole thing? A bunch of rumors or is it for real? The flames do look like faces but just ordinary wacked up face... not those of our precious icons. And whats with the fact that Bloody Mary was cut out of that picture with the four characters?

Theres a good chance BM won't be back this year with copyright issues. So I wouldn't hold my breath on her being there as a main part of the event.