HHN XX Speculation II

I really just jumped in here to tell you how cool I thought your sig pic is; JW and you should work together sometime.

Mae

thanks mae (well its an indirect compliment :) )

Oh and thanks for sticking up for me on CSW... I don't have Yahoo so I can't log in there.

They fixed the "2006-Present"... It now just says "unique characters"

They are watching...

Edited by JWFearman

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know where else to post this so I'm putting it here. After all the speculation last night with the flames and the past icons, I decided to make a nice new wallpaper and thought I'd share it with everyone. It's kind of like a family portrait! ;)

(Note: The Terra Queen is not in it because I ran out of room)

HHNXXWallpaper-Frame.jpg

In addition the website had two separate pictures of the 2003 character Incubus, one with his coterie of Succubae. The figures of an Incubus and Succubus are demons who appear to a victim as a beautiful member of the opposite sex, usually late at night in the bed chamber. There they seduce the mortal into illicit affairs and then suddenly transform into their true demonic form.

Such a being could easily be thought of as a "con-artist", don't you think?

What about the Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum couldn't they be considered con-artists?

Now on to another subject, Bryan was the first to post about the Jack and Chance wedding as he said. It was most definitely not a rumor that's been around since 2007 as some have claimed. This is why I have always given this scenario far more weight than most.

Although it now appears that the nuptials will probably not be the focus of this event, as Chance is to appear this year, I think it would be a nice way to "say goodbye" to Jack by having the couple married off, perhaps in the Hollywood Blvd. scarezone.

Is this maybe why there seems to be Icons from the past all there on Hollywood?

Barber? intresting codename. I think jaws has my intrest so far with the way it is looking and actor roles. I do not expect to much from the location though.

i dunno the houses at jaws have been pretty awesome in my experience, except for the one in hhn XVI, dungeon of terror retold i believe it was called

Guest EmericBelasco

I shall say it again, and hopefully this time it will not be deleted by a moderator, as it pertains to speculation regarding this year's event.

When all the heavy thinking starts to tire the mind, one may want to take a cinematic respite. If I may be so bold as to make a recommendation, I would like to suggest one of my favorites. It is a film from 1930, starring the great John Argyle and the lovely Nancy Stratford. The title of the film, however, escapes me at the moment.

lol I thought of Sweeny Todd when barber was mentioned too. That was the first thing that came to mind, actually. And although I compaired it to the Body COllectors a few years back, it doesn't have ot be directly related to that. Universal could do a whole interesting spin on the Sweeny Todd idea-you never know!

And hey now, let's not hate on JMR. He did alot of HHN so I think we should honor his memory accordingly :]

didnt see it on here but we got a new role in tent 2 its "basic dow" so now that makes 3 dow's half and full which needs a shaved head and now basic dow which also needs a shaved head hmmmm what do yall think of tent 2 now

Edited by HHNChef

I shall say it again, and hopefully this time it will not be deleted by a moderator, as it pertains to speculation regarding this year's event.

When all the heavy thinking starts to tire the mind, one may want to take a cinematic respite. If I may be so bold as to make a recommendation, I would like to suggest one of my favorites. It is a film from 1930, starring the great John Argyle and the lovely Nancy Stratford. The title of the film, however, escapes me at the moment.

okay, i'll bite. after some googling i get a movie called Flames of Fear. i gotta say, i'm not exactly well-versed in older movies, and with a lack of a summary on the imdb page i'm not catching the reference. unless you're just talking about the title, which obviously relates, but i don't see the importance other than on a really literal level.

Remember the words of Bertrand Russell. He can tell you about the source of superstition.

Enough of this!

It should be obvious by now that the guy from Hell House is trying to tell us that FEAR personified will be the new Icon.

We will see whether he is right or wrong soon enough.

i see the white light and idk if its just me but when i look at it it looks like its flashing all the icons

I was thinking the same thing. Good observation.

i see the white light and idk if its just me but when i look at it it looks like its flashing all the icons

I was thinking the same thing. Good observation.

I believe the movie is Flames of Fear.

Hey guys just a quick little tid bit, A customer came into the resturaunt today and he was wearing a halloween horror nights staff shirt from 2008 the one with bloody mary. Anyways we were talking a little as I was going back and forth serving my tables and he told me that there is going to be some kind of wedding taking place this year. Just wondering if anyone else heard this or if he was just possibly blowing smoke.

I dont think its gonna happen and the alot of people at universal can get there hands on a staff shirt so that doesnt mean he works specifically for the event (my dad is a welder for UO and he has a ton of HHN staff shirts from there little shop that they have)

Yeah Mango it was Flames of Fear; I think that was mentioned a few posts ago.

So, according to this speculation, the lantern (the flames) belong to fear......who is....? Fear ITSELF? (Or himself...or HERself :P) Hmmmmmm

And concerning that new codename for the Jaws Queue, "crispy" could be a codename for somebody whose been burned.