HHN XX Speculation II

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, according to the Construction thread there is a swing set hanging around the facade for the Disaster house. This brings two things to mind, for me at least:

The best and most brilliant scarezone ever, The Skoolhouse, had a swing set in its 'yard'.

Nightmare on Elm Street (the original) used the image of children playing while they recited the rhyme "One, Two, Freddy's coming for you..."

Gimme some speculation; I got nothin'.

Mae

So, according to the Construction thread there is a swing set hanging around the facade for the Disaster house. This brings two things to mind, for me at least:

The best and most brilliant scarezone ever, The Skoolhouse, had a swing set in its 'yard'.

Nightmare on Elm Street (the original) used the image of children playing while they recited the rhyme "One, Two, Freddy's coming for you..."

Gimme some speculation; I got nothin'.

Mae

That would be amazing if they had The Skoolhouse, but with all the positions that were posted for that house I was thinking it was going to be another RUN.

I love how so many things come right back around to the whole NOES idea (like...no sarcasm. It makes me smile that so much could be related to it this year :])

But either way

I honestly do not know if the picture we saw was fan art or not. However, I'm almost a hundred percent sure it ISNT bloody Mary. Just because Mary's contract is long since up and idk if Universal would bother even putting anything relating to her up, lest they have to pay the fee to do so. So that would put it in the fan art bin in my book.

I love how so many things come right back around to the whole NOES idea (like...no sarcasm. It makes me smile that so much could be related to it this year :])

But either way

I honestly do not know if the picture we saw was fan art or not. However, I'm almost a hundred percent sure it ISNT bloody Mary. Just because Mary's contract is long since up and idk if Universal would bother even putting anything relating to her up, lest they have to pay the fee to do so. So that would put it in the fan art bin in my book.

As far as Freddy goes...from what I heard is that Uni doesnt own rights to him anymore. Granted, those role names do sound like it could be Freddy or Uni's own version of him. And as for Bloody Mary...i do know that there are Bloody Mary scareactors in a street scare zone.

Oh and by the way...Freddy vs. Jason would be an interesting idea for a house

Spector in the SS22 house has been 100% confirmed.

So as far as I know, and correct me if I'm wrong. But all we know for SS22 is Spector and Facade... correct?

Is that the way the casting is spelled?

Because the word meaning a ghostly figure or apparition is actually spectre. Spector is a surname as in Phil Spector.

Now he would be scary!

Actually, a Freddy Vs Jason house isnt exactly a far-fetched concept. The idea was tossed around for a while when Roddy was still working w/ the Halloween Horror Nights team. From what I understand, he was all for it. So you neeeever know....lol

Is that the way the casting is spelled?

Because the word meaning a ghostly figure or apparition is actually spectre. Spector is a surname as in Phil Spector.

Now he would be scary!

He would be horrifying.

His look slightly reminds me of the Crypt Keeper. Basically super hot.

Actually, a Freddy Vs Jason house isnt exactly a far-fetched concept. The idea was tossed around for a while when Roddy was still working w/ the Halloween Horror Nights team. From what I understand, he was all for it. So you neeeever know....lol

Actually its a very far fetched idea. New Line would not allow the three characters to be seen near eachother. So its basically inpossible. And after the lawsuit they rights would be hard to get back.

At least until they want to promote Freddy Vs Jason 2.

They have had that script for now on 4 years, and no plans for starting production on anything with Jason, Unless Platinum Dunes decided to start production on their second installment in the series.