HHN XX Construction Updates

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but can someone tell me why they need to be taken down? How do we even know there from this event?

Um because we know.

And they are illegally taken within the houses and in areas that are not viewable from the guests area.

Whether you were the one or not It doesn't matter they don't want the event ruined... Of course that doesn't mean I don't want to see them :)

understandable , but if i didnt take them and no one on this site did whats going to happen? internet police?

Well you can be banned for the forum. Universal could take action. Trust me... It would behoove you to remove them.

Someone from this forum texted me today and told me that there are big yellow transport trucks next to the sprung tents.

There. A construction update.

If you have a problem with the pictures that somebody posted and you think they break the forum rules, report the post or send a private message to a moderator, it makes less posts to clean up later.

Edited by Jumboshrmp

This stuff happens every year. Is it bad? Yes. But I highly doubt they are gonna go after someone. They can, but they most likely wont. It's better not to do it, than to do it and get caught. Plus, they weren't even his pictures.

Someone from this forum texted me today and told me that there are big yellow transport trucks next to the sprung tents.

There. A construction update.

If you have a problem with the pictures that somebody posted and you think they break the forum rules, report the post or send a private message to a moderator, it makes less posts to clean up later.

thanks for the update!

CNYHHN315- This thing happens to a lot of people were just trying to make sure you don't get in trouble. I wasent trying to be mean sorry if I came off that way.

lol more HHN rumors! the universal police! HAHA How many people have the gone after? Id love to show my lawyer there case lol ! his guy posted illegal pictures of a house!

no problem obsession , i do appreciate the info and none of it was taken the wrong way , pics coming your way!

The main reason they don't want you to do it is because someone could say that this was there idea and sue universal for it. there is legal reasons universal dosent want thies in the public.

But may you please send me the link to the page where you found thiese?

I doubt you would get int trouble with Uni... more just MZ for violating the sties policies.

But the guy who has them... whom I now know who it is... could get in serious trouble.

In all fairness he has it password protected... but if its on the web... it is accessible.

Edited by JWFearman

understandable , but if i didnt take them and no one on this site did whats going to happen? internet police?

Any picture that involves "trespassing" into a non-public restricted area on Universal property could cause legal action against this site. More than likely it would be just a legal memo telling us to remove them, but we do this to protect us and our members.

Can anyone who has seen the new pictures at least give an apt description of what's in them? I assume asking for a pm of them is too much to ask, but if descriptions of the pics are against forum rules I'll settle for a pm of a description. I'm in the disaster house and am dying to know what is going on in that place.

p.s. Internet is super serious business guys.

Edited by Jeff35

Just a few more pictures of the Orphan house. There a picture of a baby in a crib (I think). And the pictures of the Disaster house are of the big facade, and a scene in the inside. The inside is like, a weapon shop. Guns and various other knives and things are hanging on the wall. There's also a glass desk type thing, like you see in jewelery stores. Again, filled with guns and such.

Can anyone who has seen the new pictures at least give an apt description of what's in them? I assume asking for a pm of them is too much to ask, but if descriptions of the pics are against forum rules I'll settle for a pm of a description. I'm in the disaster house and am dying to know what is going on in that place.

Jesus, can't you guys just wait to go to the event and be surprised? It is much more fun not knowing whats coming, instead of hounding for pictures that are usually terribly shot.

I know a few of you here and I don't want to come off as rude, but as MZ and others here have posted and I'm with them. There are several things that can occur with posting images that you should not be posting or taking. The park can take action against this site, and or members of this site.

Just FYI: EVERY house/maze has video surveillance both natural light and night vision. The person that took the photo is already in a nice little database, and so they now have a record of what was done. As you sit there thinking WTH! Why are they recording me? Well you decided to trespass so its all good there.

As for the person that said they wont get in trouble for posting an image that some one else took?! Good luck with that. Guilty by association. But just like everything in the world people only learn when they are crying and saying to themselves " I should have never _________." fill in the blank.

On a personal note: To all that want to know their roles etc. We are literally 2 - 2 1/2 weeks away from finding that out. As for my own deduction I wouldn't be surprised if the 70% of " fake " rolls are in fact real. Mike did say right after that famous statement that " as the site develops you will know what rolls you are playing. " So I would venture to guess that 70% of the names are real, and 30% fake. Yeah Yeah I know in another thread I said 8 houses / 4 Zones. Well I think outside the box ;) Make of that what you will.

But again this is a topic that has been hashed over time and time again, so no need to kick a dead horse, as for me threads like this shouldn't exist. Because people never know when to draw the line, regardless of age or maturity. Sadly respect is loooooooong gone, and the honor of doing the right thing is consumed by greed. I have helped MZ with this site and I would hate for anything to happen to it. So if you all get caught F*ing around out there, I only hope you receive EVERYTHING that can come to you.

Jesus, can't you guys just wait to go to the event and be surprised? It is much more fun not knowing whats coming, instead of hounding for pictures that are usually terribly shot.

there own oponions and feelings. if we dont want to wait and we want to see now then oh well. i dont think anyone needs your opinion on what is and isnt fun. everyone is different just cause you like the wait dosnt mean everyone else dos, and also this is getting old now there will be numerous pages of debate about tresspassing, and cyber police universal police whatever. hopefully mz will clean all this up and get back to construction. we dont need fifty hhn lovers crying over something one person did and how his choice was bad and he could get into so much trouble boo hoo. you didnt do it mind your own. if he gets in trouble then so be it. there are a few on here you see post that dont get involved in this he said she said bs maybe one day all the cyber bullys and hounds on here about hhn will grow up and be mature, like a few of them that are on here. until then get ready for page after page of repetative bs.

Edited by mikemckin123

Just a few more pictures of the Orphan house. There a picture of a baby in a crib (I think). And the pictures of the Disaster house are of the big facade, and a scene in the inside. The inside is like, a weapon shop. Guns and various other knives and things are hanging on the wall. There's also a glass desk type thing, like you see in jewelery stores. Again, filled with guns and such.

well, thanks for the description, that sounds really awesome, the pawn shop room sounds really interesting, The baby in the crib thing sounds really creepy...

We cleaned up the thread a bit. If the thread continues about legal vs. illegal pictures being posted it will be locked and only open when Street Construction begins.

We have, and so have a number of members posted the reason why these types of pictures are NOT allowed no matter HOW BAD we would like to see them. It's something we have to do, plain and simple. You can discuss anything about the pictures if you have seen them somewhere else.

Please DO NOT;

(In regards to backstage, non-public area, trespassing photos)

- Post a message telling members to PM you for these pictures.

- Ask a user to PM these pictures to you.

- Post a link or post a site name that contains such pictures.

- Post these types of pictures.

We hope everyone can understand our point on this, and look forward to Street Construction.

Thanks.