HHN XX Construction Updates

THANK GOD! Pictures! I wish we could see all those tree everyone keeps talking about but at least we can see the swings.

I tried to get one but by the time I rode jaws there was nothing to see. It also looked like they where adding interior design to the garage in disaster.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thread has been cleaned. I have unapproved some posts to keep the thread organized. I know a lot of stuff is coming out and constructions is getting into the full swing, but if you guys want to discuss something other then what you see in the photos that are posted then please do so in the Speculation thread.

Thank you very much for the photos.

I wonder if there will be scareactors using the swing set. They'll be just staring you down. It'd be pretty creepy.

We cannot take a pic because it is backstage and if a guest went back there it would be tresspassing

People keep talking about how amazing the disaster facade is? Is there a pic of it and if not what can you see?

We cannot take a pic because it is backstage and if a guest went back there it would be tresspassing

Indeed the Disaster! Queue house's facade is located backstage and if someone were to get a photo it could not be posted on this site as that would violate the stipulations that Mark has mandated. However, should anyone get such a photo it could be posted elsewhere on the Internet. Just be prepared to face whatever consequences that may ensue.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

i was out there the other day and the wooden roof behind the swingset is a well

i was goin to say in this pic it looked like a well (photo credit cavalry)

030.jpg

028.jpg

not sure if this is part of jaws or something new??? some of the more experienced universal nerds on here may know im not to that level of uo nerdness yet.

Edited by mikemckin123

030.jpg

028.jpg

not sure if this is part of jaws or something new??? some of the more experienced universal nerds on here may know im not to that level of uo nerdness yet.

that well has not always been back there it use to be toward the frount of jaws

http://www.destinationthemepark.com/park/2010/07/breaking-hhn-xx-house-spy-shots/

Some new pics there. Not sure if they were taken from visitor approved areas (I doubt it, but can't be sure...I'm 1200 miles away and only go down 1 time a year during HHN so I always have access to the areas).

Some very brave and interesting pictures there. That facade is massive!

As for disaster, i thought that plane was always there? Though i cant say i remember it looking as if its been through fire troubles.

Some very brave and interesting pictures there. That facade is massive!

As for disaster, i thought that plane was always there? Though i cant say i remember it looking as if its been through fire troubles.

The pictures he took are nothgin just normal things in the disaster que. He didn't even get pictures of the garage. the second part of the construction pictures are places and things everyone can see.

030.jpg

028.jpg

The swing set is a little different than 2008, but didn't the schoolhouse have the same sort of shingled roof?

Mae

The pics on the DIASTER que is normal i seen the plane but as for the warehouse pic i neva scene but the tent 1 pic i do agree the facade is massive and it look like a military bunker

it does resemble such a bunker as this abandoned one in Cape May, New Jersey:

3547305277_bf9ec12e2d.jpg

abandoned10-1.jpg

Cape_May_Bunker.jpg

it does resemble such a bunker as this abandoned one in Cape May, New Jersey:

3547305277_bf9ec12e2d.jpg

abandoned10-1.jpg

Cape_May_Bunker.jpg

that is a very very close match i can see the house being some sort of millitary bunker and we go into it after it has been attacked injured soldiers and all sorts of damge and most importantly dark!!.

well i enlarged this, and then screencapped this from the video posted in the thread... but as i went back to quote it it was deleted.

but here it is anyhow, from pha_q's (i believe) video

2cngu3a.jpg

i'm not sure what standpoint this is from, so just to clarify again, i did not take this photo!

Edited by val