HHN XX Jobs & Auditions

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to all that got cast today

but i hope you left me and the others

some roles to audtion to next week lol

yeah i mean with so many groups going in and all being cast, its a lot. you figure from today, probably close to 400 people will be cast, for an event that requires idk, around 1000?

aw man, I was 54!

oh right on. i really felt it necessary to screech in there. haha i couldn't help myself

mind me asking what they asked you to do ??? if anything.

just the same stuff we've been talking about...maybe have changed depending on groups, from fav role to whatever?

Edited by mrbungle5223

Not that its new for any reunion audition participant, but I was cast for the 3rd year in a row. Can't wait to get my scares on. For the audition I said my favorite role was as the Confederate Soldier in American Gothic in 2008. I was raised in the south, so having an opportunity to play up my natural accent and just be a rowdy undead soldier was a blast.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys. I will probably be AB, so I should see most of you whether I realize it or not. hehehe Congrats to all others that are and will be cast.

For some reason, it won't let me quote anyone... but

Eyeballs

posted this...

"Same situation with me. I was #30, and the last person of the first group to go in. My whole group got cast, but because I was internal outside of entertainment they said they'd get in touch with us. I hope they do so quickly, it's killing me. xD "

and I have a question...

What is internal outside and why does it keep you from being casted?

For some reason, it won't let me quote anyone... but

Eyeballs

posted this...

"Same situation with me. I was #30, and the last person of the first group to go in. My whole group got cast, but because I was internal outside of entertainment they said they'd get in touch with us. I hope they do so quickly, it's killing me. xD "

and I have a question...

We both have the same trouble. I am from attractions and since we aren't from entertainment, we have to be released from our supervisors. I'm pretty sure we got casted, we just have to be released.

Internal means he works for UO. The outside bit means he works outside of the entertainment department. Your supervisor has to sign off on your transfer to entertainment for HHN.

YAY I got cast again. It will be my 3rd year here and 4th year total for working HHN (including one year in Hollywood). I can't wait...

BTW...not to be a word Nazi or mean or anything but there is no such word as Casted. Sorry just a huge pet peeve of mine.

We both have the same trouble. I am from attractions and since we aren't from entertainment, we have to be released from our supervisors. I'm pretty sure we got casted, we just have to be released.

Internal means he works for UO. The outside bit means he works outside of the entertainment department. Your supervisor has to sign off on your transfer to entertainment for HHN.

... what they said. xD

YAY I got cast again. It will be my 3rd year here and 4th year total for working HHN (including one year in Hollywood). I can't wait...

BTW...not to be a word Nazi or mean or anything but there is no such word as Casted. Sorry just a huge pet peeve of mine.

I apologize! Don't want to strike a pet peeve! :)

And congrats! Hope to see you!

Damn, #396, that's why I just woke up a few hours ago(day off) :P. Congrats to all! I got cast as well, but a few in my group didn't. Doesn't mean that those that this will be their first year and that haven't audition have anything to worry about. They are not turning away people already because they are running out of roles, so please don't think that. One girl had a cursing fit explaining her favorite part and had her phone go off in the audition room. Also, this guy approach the table. :blink: I have no words for this. Clearly don't do these things. Those that know me from the "previous forum" know that I love to use the Emoticons, idk why, but I really wish there was one that was a shaking head. Anyways, look forward to working this year and maybe working with some of you. :D

*EDIT*

Found one! icon_shake.gif

Edited by fireman617

So I have seen a few people post on their status on Facebook that they got the call already and said their roles. If I'm not mistaken, I thought you can get fired for posting your roles on the internet? Since their roles are considered public information after they announced it on Facebook, I will share it here.

Con Artist #13 - Mels

Queen of Hearts - Hollywood

So I have seen a few people post on their status on Facebook that they got the call already and said their roles. If I'm not mistaken, I thought you can get fired for posting your roles on the internet? Since their roles are considered public information after they announced it on Facebook, I will share it here...

YIKES!!!Whomever posted that on their Facebook, you're in a world of hurt when USO finds out! Hope you enjoyed the excitement while it lasted...:gulps:

First off. People only know that they've been cast. No one will know anything until they get a call back being offered a specific role. Those names posted are old characters previously played.

Also. People lined up as early as 12. I showed up at 12, rode forbidden journey, ate, then lined up. People that showed up between 430-6 were there till close to midnight if not later.

First off. People only know that they've been cast. No one will know anything until they get a call back being offered a specific role. Those names posted are old characters previously played.

Actually calls did start going out today.