Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2018 Speculation

Just now, dereksdominance said:

My best friend watched Shining a few days later with me and loved it. Everyone else sucks. I'm really crossing my fingers for Thing and Trick r Treat!

well good news for you, it seems both Orlando and Hollywood have liked The Thing's page on FB, now for me to get around to actually watching the film :blink: rraiW6c.png

• Like 1

Murdy just tweeted “Now I have to go back to reading scripts (yes, still doing that) and going through 30,000 images for a “something” you haven’t seen yet! #HorrorNeverSleeps” 

I HOPE he’s talking about the upcoming Predator film cause it hasn’t been released yet so it’s “something” ... no one has seen yet. I keep speculating on Predator coming this year cause I have a gut feeling It will be a maze this year due to the movie out this year plus it would be a dream and a big maze. Props can be reused from The AvP mazes.

Edited by StraightEdge
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

Murdy just tweeted “Now I have to go back to reading scripts (yes, still doing that) and going through 30,000 images for a “something” you haven’t seen yet! #HorrorNeverSleeps” 

This tweet screams The Conjuring (The Nun), The Thing, Stranger Things AND/OR The upcoming Predator film cause it hasn’t been released yet so it’s “something” no one has seen yet. I keep speculating on Predator coming this year cause I have a gut feeling It will be a maze this year. Props can be reused from The AvP mazes.

isn't Murdy involved more in Hollywood?

Well, with the Murdy tweet regarding the hint linked to "Terror in the Aisles," as well as his nod to the dozens of movies in that film, it would seem one of the mazes would have to do with one or more of those films. I'm guessing a mashup. And since the titans of terror are all in that film, and so is the shining and others he has done mazes on, who the hell knows. Just for fun, here's the list of movies featured in that film, and yes I realize he gave 3 clues as well but this probably piques someone's interest.

Films shown[edit]

Edited by dykealiscious

Think I got a connection. I started working with all 3 hints when my friend Manics pointed out that only the third hint connects to Terror in the Aisles so I just focused on that one...

The connection is to John Carpenter’s The Thing. John J. Lloyd died 9/20/2014

He was the production designer/art director for The Thing which is a classic film that was featured in Terror in the Aisles 

Manics pointed out that the codename could be ‘John’ seeing as John connects to both J. Lloyd and Carpenter as well as Murdy which is a pretty obvious one. Good reason for him to not reveal it. Similar to ‘Howdy’ in 2016 for The Exorcist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Terror In The Aisles came out the day Stranger Things season 2 starts Maybe season 1 too, but I don't remember. On his Twitter Murdy makes "time" related comments every time. I will be surprised if it isn't Stranger Things. Terminator also came out that day.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheRobcat said:

Terror In The Aisles came out the day Stranger Things season 2 starts Maybe season 1 too, but I don't remember. On his Twitter Murdy makes "time" related comments every time. I will be surprised if it isn't Stranger Things. Terminator also came out that day.

Do you have a connection with the three hints John released this morning? Or to one of the films featured in Terror in the Aisles? 

The connection to the dates doesn’t seem strong enough unless there’s evidence from the other hints

• Like 1