Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2018 Speculation

12 hours ago, DRLOTS said:

then Murdy came out with a Titans of Terror annout which nobody speculated

9 hours ago, happy bunny rabbit said:

Well, to my knowledge, ToT wasn’t a surprise as much as it was a quick overlay after they lost The Conjuring, akin to Orlando’s The Hive.

It was speculated to be Titans of Terror or Cult of Chucky, just like Terror Tram... and both rumors ended up being true, but not how we expected haha

Unlike Orlando, you couldn't tell that Titans was supposed to be something different due to the 3 different settings for the Big 3, unfortunately Leatherface totally got the shaft with recycling the same crap from 2016's TCM maze making it the weakest section.

11 hours ago, DRLOTS said:

I'm going to be at the Horror Nights Panel at Midsummer Scream so hopefully we'll get quite a few announcements 

Expected rumor: "Poltergeist"... Possibly also mentioning as a sidenote that our IP scarezone is Killer Klownz.

I believe Poltergeist, Universal Classic Monsters, Horrors of Blumhouse 2, and Halloween 4 are the rumored Mazes left, and Hollywood Harry Returns is rumored to be the tram, again just rumors floating around, but my information may be old, I did also hear that Killer Klownz will be either a Maze or scare zone,  still got my fingers crossed for a surprise!

12 hours ago, WESKER69 said:

In order....

yes, yes, yes, believe it when i see it, news to me but doubtful, killer klownz = tunnel scarezone (due to metro sets being holidayz of horror)

Only the Upper Lot - Entrance SZ is unknown at this time

Does anyone know which properties are rumored to be in blumouse 2

2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

Unfriended and truth or dare....im serious

Thank you! I've been asking around and nobody would share the rumors, Oh god no, why?? Thats worse than I imagined, Again it's just rumors but still those aren't even good properties!! 

Its all up in the air at this point... not even worth speculating or relying on any of the rumors. "Truth or Dare" is expected due to its simplicity as far as scareactor "look" goes (big creepy grin mask).. "Halloween" is a possibility, but a Halloween maze is rumored for Waterworld (but again, "believe it when i see it"). :unsure: Its best to just wait for the official announcement for the Blumhouse maze.

Besides, we already know that "Purge" is its own maze, so that counts out the most obvious.

1 minute ago, WESKER69 said:

Its all up in the air at this point... not even worth speculating or relying on any of the rumors. "Truth or Dare" is expected due to its simplicity as far as scareactor "look" goes (big creepy grin mask).. "Halloween" is a possibility, but a Halloween maze is rumored for Waterworld (but again, "believe it when i see it"). :unsure: Its best to just wait for the official announcement for the Blumhouse maze.

Besides, we already know that "Purge" is its own maze, so that counts out the most obvious.

I just love hearing the rumors haha thank you though! Yeah true they probably won't do the new Halloween because of the rumored Halloween 4 maze, but it would be pretty cool to have 2 different versions of Michael Myers out there, I personally find the Halloween 4 Michael Myers weird looking

10 minutes ago, bggrenville813 said:

That's because it is haha it's like a way cheaper version of the mask, there was no definition/sculpt to the mask at all

Right!!! Okay good so it's not just me then, yeah that thing is just plain odd, I wonder if they will just use the same Michael Myers masks from the previous years because even they do not look like the Michael Myers mask from the first 2 movies, I don't know how to post a picture on here or I would show you guys

Edited by DRLOTS

4 minutes ago, bggrenville813 said:

Oh yeah 5 was definitely worse haha. I liked the H20 version too

Yes definitely, you know I'm surprised they have not done a zombie version of Halloween yet, say what you want about the movie but it would make a pretty sick maze

1 minute ago, DRLOTS said:

Yes definitely, you know I'm surprised they have not done a zombie version of Halloween yet, say what you want about the movie but it would make a pretty sick maze

Yeah I thought it was good for a Rob Zombie movie but as a Halloween die-hard, I hated it. It could be a good maze, but then again the maze they did in 2015 on the original was amazing and I don't think there's a whole lot of different content in the Zombie version, aside from more nudity/gore/cursing (and obviously his childhood) that could translate into a maze and really be enough for its own version.

I'm pretty confident Blumhouse's Halloween will be it's own maze this year. It's been one of the highest rated mazes at HHN, there's way too much they could do for it to only be a part of Blumhouse of Horrors Pt. 2,  and I'm sure that's why Michael wasn't part of the Titans of Terror last year (even though he was in 2016)

Yeah that's true when you get down to it they are pretty similar, I agree I can't imagine that Horror Nights would pass up that huge opportunity to have the new Halloween movie as a maze especially since the movie is getting a lot of hype, yes exactly! That's what Jon Murdy said last year as to why Michael Myers was not in Titans of Terror because he has his own movie coming out, I totally forgot about that

• Like 1

In other news, THIS trailer dropped yesterday and all I can think is - "WHY ARE WE GETTING THE FIRST PURGE & OTHER RANDOMNESS INSTEAD OF THIS MOVIE!!!???????" Its even from "LIONSGATE"!!! :chainsaw:

Seriously though, this movie was made for HHN... we've even seen similar scenes in past mazes. Can't wait to see this. It looks fun.

• Love 1

44 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

In other news, THIS trailer dropped yesterday and all I can think is - "WHY ARE WE GETTING THE FIRST PURGE & OTHER RANDOMNESS INSTEAD OF THIS MOVIE!!!???????" Its even from "LIONSGATE"!!! :chainsaw:

Seriously though, this movie was made for HHN... we've even seen similar scenes in past mazes. Can't wait to see this. It looks fun.

Dam that DOES look fun! I've never even heard of this movie before, for sure looks better than The First Purge, which isn't saying much, those sets would be perfect for a maze though

roughly 8-10 scenes for mazes. Not the proper order of scenes, but you get the idea. Plus the barker would be the twitter password guy out front.

facade - vampire hell fest face

1 - corridor of arms

2 - white mask crowded room

3 - hanging body crowded room

4 - neon glow corridor

5 - Midway of Kills (guillotine, giant hammer, girl getting stabbed)

6 - dark ride

7 - skeletal day of the dead-esque caged go-go dancers

8 - Midway of monsters

9 - green laser light room

10 - dead end giant vehicle scare

11 - strobe light slightly less crowded room

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DRLOTS said:

Dam that DOES look fun! I've never even heard of this movie before, for sure looks better than The First Purge, which isn't saying much, those sets would be perfect for a maze though

Yessss! Except I don't want to be the beheaded lesbian. Lol

13 minutes ago, dykealiscious said:

Yessss! Except I don't want to be the beheaded lesbian. Lol

DISCLAIMER no lesbians will be beheaded in this maze hahaha also Wesker that's a pretty dam impressive breakdown you did there, so I had this random thought yesterday, what I'd the Maze we all think is Blumhouse 2 is all just a misdirection and it runs out being AHS Asylum or Halloween 2018 just with a movie theater Facade?

On July 19, 2018 at 6:57 AM, DRLOTS said:

DISCLAIMER no lesbians will be beheaded in this maze hahaha also Wesker that's a pretty dam impressive breakdown you did there, so I had this random thought yesterday, what I'd the Maze we all think is Blumhouse 2 is all just a misdirection and it runs out being AHS Asylum or Halloween 2018 just with a movie theater Facade?

Anything's possible, but due to the leaked lineup it seems more likely to be Blumhouse 2, especially since it looks like it's going to have the same facade as last year with the movie theater marquee. Who's to say we won't have a Blumhouse of Horrors and Halloween 2018 though?

I can't think of anything from Asylum that would justify a marquee facade and obviously no one has seen Halloween yet but that doesn't seem too promising to me either.

5 hours ago, bggrenville813 said:

Anything's possible, but due to the leaked lineup it seems more likely to be Blumhouse 2, especially since it looks like it's going to have the same facade as last year with the movie theater marquee. Who's to say we won't have a Blumhouse of Horrors and Halloween 2018 though?

I can't think of anything from Asylum that would justify a marquee facade and obviously no one has seen Halloween yet but that doesn't seem too promising to me either.

I agree I just thought it might be a really cool twist but I don't see it happening, can't wait until next Sunday when we finally get some announcements

11 hours ago, bggrenville813 said:

obviously no one has seen Halloween yet but that doesn't seem too promising to me either.

Not true... advanced screenings are a beautiful thing. Unfortunately, due to work, I had to miss the advanced screening a few months ago for Halloween. But the reactions from that screening were very positive.

Unfortunately, I was off to do the advanced screening of The First Purge back in May... even though it was free, I still wanted my money back <_<

46 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

Not true... advanced screenings are a beautiful thing. Unfortunately, due to work, I had to miss the advanced screening a few months ago for Halloween. But the reactions from that screening were very positive.

Unfortunately, I was off to do the advanced screening of The First Purge back in May... even though it was free, I still wanted my money back <_<

Halloween also received alot of praise today when they showed clips at Comicon but I have also heard from people who screened it and they really enjoyed it