HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

Could this work? What if the soul collectors are gathering souls to help lady death break through to the real world? There's a lot of repeated imagery suggesting breaking through mediums (i.e. underwater then through to the surface). Wasn't lady death only seen in mirrors? What if this is her breaking through to our world?

Might be way off but find it interesting to think about lol

11 minutes ago, Drummanmatt said:

Could this work? What if the soul collectors are gathering souls to help lady death break through to the real world? There's a lot of repeated imagery suggesting breaking through mediums (i.e. underwater then through to the surface). Wasn't lady death only seen in mirrors? What if this is her breaking through to our world?

Might be way off but find it interesting to think about lol

it could work  it would go with the mascot thery that somebody mention the characthers for hhn were mascot to respent the houses

I think the Soul Collectors will be the mascot for this year, and their house will be Field of Screams. What will probably happen is that they'll have "minions" (I.e. Voodoo Queen, Vampire Clowns, Gargoyles, Plague Doctors) to help them get souls. Who knows, but I feel like that would tie it together

4 minutes ago, wow said:

I think the Soul Collectors will be the mascot for this year, and their house will be Field of Screams. What will probably happen is that they'll have "minions" (I.e. Voodoo Queen, Vampire Clowns, Gargoyles, Plague Doctors) to help them get souls. Who knows, but I feel like that would tie it together

cool man, this site makes me very happy:blush::wub:^_^

11 minutes ago, wow said:

that sound almost like exarty what sinapore did with lady death minus the house have her be the mascot and the other chatacther be her minions

7 minutes ago, timbo8 said:

that sound almost like exarty what sinapore did with lady death minus the house have her be the mascot and the other chatacther be her minions

If it's true, I wonder why they would take Singapore's approach

5 hours ago, Alice said:

ETA, just a thought, are WE the Elite Soul Collectors? There are links to invite friends and it seems like a competitive thing. I'll be damned if they're using more interactive elements in order to market. Smart, but annoying 

Estimated Time of Arrival?

I love it...such a great teaser promo.  That's all it is, a teaser.  A teaser for movies is a tease done with very limited actual footage...for many blockbusters, like the new Jurassic World, it's released before they even start filming the movie.  Just a bone to throw to the fans to keep them engaged.  Might give off the general vibe/feeling of the movie.

I'm sure that the full reveal in August will kickass and have all kinds of additional info.  

All this says is that someone is requesting your soul...and we already have all our times will come.  There's some kind of soul harvester coming.  Whether it's an Icon or just an overall "theme" for the event that when you come, you won't leave with your soul....it's all good.

The roses and skulls alone will make for some interesting merchandise to say the least.  Liking where this is heading.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Oysterhead00 said:

Estimated Time of Arrival?

I love it...such a great teaser promo.  That's all it is, a teaser.  A teaser for movies is a tease done with very limited actual footage...for many blockbusters, like the new Jurassic World, it's released before they even start filming the movie.  Just a bone to throw to the fans to keep them engaged.  Might give off the general vibe/feeling of the movie.

I'm sure that the full reveal in August will kickass and have all kinds of additional info.  

All this says is that someone is requesting your soul...and we already have all our times will come.  There's some kind of soul harvester coming.  Whether it's an Icon or just an overall "theme" for the event that when you come, you won't leave with your soul....it's all good.

The roses and skulls alone will make for some interesting merchandise to say the least.  Liking where this is heading.

i think this year will be awesome!:D:wub:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, UsherBscary said:

For me a few minutes ago it was at 47, the counter must be on the fritz 

Mine was at 468. Weird. Probably a little bug they haven't worked out yet.

I'd suggest that it was intentional, but I can't see what they would possibly be doing with that... and also, that would be silly.

So about that controversial dog tag picture... if it is Nightengales how would it crossover? It's already been confirmed that we're having Gothicombs by insiders everywhere, so maybe a house set in the Plague featuring the doctors, cathedral, and Nightengales? And if it's Havoc how would that work

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wow said:

So about that controversial dog tag picture... if it is Nightengales how would it crossover? It's already been confirmed that we're having Gothicombs by insiders everywhere, so maybe a house set in the Plague featuring the doctors, cathedral, and Nightengales? And if it's Havoc how would that work

that would work well

1 hour ago, wow said:

I highly doubt they would go into this much detail but the dogtag in said photo doesn't have a notch in it and is entirely round. This places the time frame post WWII for certain.

If its a staged photo they made themselves this probably means nothing and a dog tags just a dog tag. However if it's a blurred historical photo, they chose it to represent the time period and unless its for the Sci-Fi zone, I have no idea what's going on

28 minutes ago, Midnight Detective said:

I highly doubt they would go into this much detail but the dogtag in said photo doesn't have a notch in it and is entirely round. This places the time frame post WWII for certain.

If its a staged photo they made themselves this probably means nothing and a dog tags just a dog tag. However if it's a blurred historical photo, they chose it to represent the time period and unless its for the Sci-Fi zone, I have no idea what's going on

A time period maze would be cool