HHN 27 Speculation

hhnfan95

Ok yup this sounds like a pretty scary house

Just now, UUOPDarren said:

If that's a reference to HAVOC it's not coming back. 2013's HAVOC was poorly received and it's a house not many people want back

There's no way that's Havoc, the uniform doesn't match AT ALL. In fact it looks 1940's - Vietnam.

Just for speculations sake, the tank from Nightingales was in the Gothic church in 25YoM&M and we are having a Gothic house this year. On top of that WW1 had the Spanish Flu which was on par if not worse than the Black Plague. 

1 minute ago, Midnight Detective said:

There's no way that's Havoc, the uniform doesn't match AT ALL. In fact it looks 1940's - Vietnam.

Just for speculations sake, the tank from Nightingales was in the Gothic church in 25YoM&M and we are having a Gothic house this year. On top of that WW1 had the Spanish Flu which was on par if not worse than the Black Plague. 

nightingales 2 could work, urban legends 3D( i like 3d houses) would be cool

8 minutes ago, Midnight Detective said:

How do you determine the uniform from that blurry shot?

4f8b4354c3b67f491218e5e4745248a6.jpg

Korea-1.jpg

7 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

How do you determine the uniform from that blurry shot?

13 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Better not be HAVOC.... first was meh... second one was shit.

Uuuuuuuh what?

That fact that it's a solid color, pre-body armor and the collar. It looks like a field jacket from that era. Above is examples of both US Korean and Vietnam uniforms. Check the collar fold, but this is just speculation

Edited by Midnight Detective
added image

5 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I love you *something* always

19 minutes ago, Midnight Detective said:

That fact that it's a solid color, pre-body armor and the collar. It looks like a field jacket from that era. Above is examples of both US Korean and Vietnam uniforms. Check the collar fold, but this is just speculation

I just said WHAT?! bc my first instinct was that you thought the US was in Vietnam in the 40's... I see that you meant 1940's to Vietnam..... LOL my bad!

6 minutes ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

I just said WHAT?! bc my first instinct was that you thought the US was in Vietnam in the 40's... I see that you meant 1940's to Vietnam..... LOL my bad!

Haha no worries!

Just another thought because I was trying to figure out where that uniform would fit in...

We've had no indication of any house that would relate to this period or uniform so I figured it's just a photo they threw in there. However then I thought, why a Korean War era uniform? Because of the time period - the 1950's Sci-Fi Zone

6547ff0eaf79245fcfc32a78c07c905f.jpg

14 minutes ago, Midnight Detective said:

Haha no worries!

Just another thought because I was trying to figure out where that uniform would fit in...

We've had no indication of any house that would relate to this period or uniform so I figured it's just a photo they threw in there. However then I thought, why a Korean War era uniform? Because of the time period - the 1950's Sci-Fi Zone

6547ff0eaf79245fcfc32a78c07c905f.jpg

That is a really interesting find and does tie into the 50's sci fi zone that has been previously rumored! Perhaps some of these images are tied into zones instead of houses?