HHN Hollywood 2016 Speculation

6 hours ago, Ridesandstuff said:

If we were getting TCM, it would've been announced along with Orlando's 

3 hours ago, ldh5086 said:

Lionsgate is coming out with a TCM prequel called "Leatherface," supposedly coming out this Halloween... Maybe our coast will do a house around that?

I'm going with rides on this plus I feel with how bad the last TCM movie did they wouldn't take a chance with another reboot but maybe I'm just bias as nothing will ever be better than TCM:BIB. Honestly I just feel this confirms us getting FVJ more than TCM seems like the classic "Trading Card Exchange" Mike and John always do "I'll trade you Texas Chainsaw Massacre for Freddy Vs Jason" .

• Like 1

On 4/15/2016 at 5:24 PM, Grindhousehero13 said:

Honestly I just feel this confirms us getting FVJ more than TCM seems like the classic "Trading Card Exchange" Mike and John always do "I'll trade you Texas Chainsaw Massacre for Freddy Vs Jason" .

If that is the case, then I would welcome FvJ. They can only do so much with TCM, and with FvJ they can do something new for the west coast.

On April 14, 2016 at 1:31 PM, ldh5086 said:

Lionsgate is coming out with a TCM prequel called "Leatherface," supposedly coming out this Halloween... Maybe our coast will do a house around that?

Oh please no! I mean they can do a maze all they want but that last TCM movie was the closest I've ever came to walking out in the theatre and I've seen all of the Twilights in the theatre!!! Stop making a mockery of this franchise

Edited by Doctor Jeffula

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 8:24 AM, Doctor Jeffula said:

Oh please no! I mean they can do a maze all they want but that last TCM movie was the closest I've ever came to walking out in the theatre and I've seen all of the Twilights in the theatre!!! Stop making a mockery of this franchise

Good doctor, if you went back to see the Twilight sequels after managing to sit through the first one....then you need to see a real doctor (and quick!).  Just kidding:lol:.

Regarding HHN 2016, not much was said at Monsterpalooza yesterday.....John Murdy and Chris Williams showed some interesting sketches of past mazes and the differences in the layouts, then presented the technical merits of walker make-up for the new attraction.  There were tidbits discussed about the highest rated properties and John Murdy noted that an upcoming maze will require "many blackout performers".  They also hinted that announcements would start very soon. 

Just now, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

The names combined make the name of a person who has a phrase that is forever connected with that person. Said phrase gives away the maze theme and Codename. 

Any other added clue tidbits missing? I just read what he posted a few hours ago. All I saw was this...

If you figure out the person's name...you'll figure out the maze because there's something associated with this person that gives it away...

Going to say it's Krampus as the Blu Ray release is tomorrow. Maybe they have an ad inside the case and they don't want to spill it until the actual announcement. Remember that Evil Dead leak three years ago?

Whatever it is, I'm very happy to see that we're getting house announcement MUCH earlier now. The fans are happier, leaks are minimized, we have a bone to chew on….everybody wins. It's a far cry from 2010 when we didn't get our first announcement until August (Still traumatized by the fiasco of that year). 

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure it's krampus, get the thread ready, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was FvJ. The Orlando feed has said shit so far and I would be shocked if Orlando doesn't get krampus

Also, Murdy said that this is he favorite line-up ever, I think that exorcist rumor has so weight to it if I say so myself

The Snapchat hint was a Devil emoji and a bed.. sounds a lot like The Exorcist BUT.. if it were.. why would they announce it this early? Being Murdy's #1 wishlist maze/"white whale" on top of being one of the biggest/most influential horror movies ever, you'd think they would save it for the grand finale of announcement season.

13 minutes ago, horror lover said:

The Snapchat hint was a Devil emoji and a bed.. sounds a lot like The Exorcist

With things like this and someone at ushforums saying it's gonna be exorcist, I start hoping s big surprise will come when the announcement hits, but at the back of my mind, I know universal and promoting the krampus blu ray would be too much to pass up on, so I'm like don't get excited for something that's probably not gonna happen

1 hour ago, foodstampsFTW said:

I'm pretty sure it's krampus, get the thread ready, but I wouldn't be shocked if it was FvJ. The Orlando feed has said shit so far and I would be shocked if Orlando doesn't get krampus

Also, Murdy said that this is he favorite line-up ever, I think that exorcist rumor has so weight to it if I say so myself

I sure hope so. I'm dying to see John's take on The Exorcist. 

Why I think it is The Exorcist.

Old School female animated Disney Character who has appeared in cell, computer and stop motion... Minnie Mouse.

Something you can purchase in either a jewelry store or a music store... a pearl. i.e. Pearl Drums.

Thus Minnie Pearl. Something associated with this person forever will make the IP obvious... her catch-phrase:

As in Captain Howdy.

Of course, Murdy never said the third code word was the same house to announce today..... so IF he's really being carny the clues and the announce could be two different houses and it may still be Krampus.

But I'm sure the third code word is The Exorcist.

• Like 1